The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't actually own the rest of the series yet, I just played the first episode because it was free.

But I do plan on getting it, after TFTBL maybe.

lupinb0y posted: »

No one expected it. Have fun with the rest of the series!

• I haven't played it. All I know about it is that Dave Fennoy voices a character in it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Anyone on here played Mafia 3 yet? If so, how is it?

• Jesus did something Muhammed never did. He died, and he came back.

Johro posted: »

Only in sand. After all, he's only Jesus, not Mohammad.

• Yes. I would hate that to happen.

Oh, and that sounds like a wonderful idea!

Johro posted: »

When they tell you to be careful about getting food in there and infection, take it seriously. It sucks, you look like you have a tennis ball in your mouth and it hurts. Have some jello.

• Ice Cream for breakfast. I should feel so privileged.

At least you can have ice cream!

• He could, I have a photo.

I doubt he could even walk on water...

• I talk a lot of crap for a 5'6 white girl who drinks Pumpkin Spice Lattes out of a Harry Potter mug.

• So what the hell happened here after I was gone for 5 months? There are new moderators? New Ttg games (that I won't play since I've been burned off with twd...)

Did something changed or did things in this forum just died out?

• I wonder what kind of stat boosts this sandwich will give Noct and co., in Final Fantasy XV.

enter image description here

• This guy is my hero.

• Compared to a long time ago, the forums are dead now.

TheMPerson posted: »

So what the hell happened here after I was gone for 5 months? There are new moderators? New Ttg games (that I won't play since I've been burned off with twd...) Did something changed or did things in this forum just died out?

• Sweet my local comic shop can get no9 of Tokyo Ghoul manga! It's so hard to find anything I like in shops, no wonder online is the way to go

• Sore throat, migraine.

In what way?

• edited October 2016

Damn... and here I thought some of the old members , which we had interesting topic discussions, are still here... lurking...

Compared to a long time ago, the forums are dead now.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2016

Yeah, we brought on some new moderators but none of the old ones left - we just have a somewhat small team, so we wanted to expand. Walking Dead isn't out yet, but once it is, I imagine that section will be a little more livelier. Forums for games like Game of Thrones or Borderlands were pretty active while those series were still running, and currently, only Batman is an active series at this time. New Frontier (Season 3) comes out in November.

TheMPerson posted: »

So what the hell happened here after I was gone for 5 months? There are new moderators? New Ttg games (that I won't play since I've been burned off with twd...) Did something changed or did things in this forum just died out?

• my dog just farted

• Neat

joshua007 posted: »

my dog just farted

• For the power rangers fans I'm no fan so here

• More like a complete retard.

This guy is my hero.

• As a Power Ranger fan, Good God, I wish they'd let it die already.

For the power rangers fans I'm no fan so here

• Once, my sister couldn't reach a cheese stick, so she laid down on the floor and said, "The struggle is real!"

She's 4.

• edited October 2016

EDIT: Nevermind, it's good again.

• UPDATE : The house is in good shape with just some yard damage.. A gas station near me was totalled though and a neighbor's roof is now in his living room. Power might come on tonight according to the company. When it does I'll post the footage I got on my ipad.

• Damn it, I just watched it five more times now!

• 4 years old and already at the top of her meme-game.

Once, my sister couldn't reach a cheese stick, so she laid down on the floor and said, "The struggle is real!" She's 4.

• Your family seems obsessed with dairy products. :)

Once, my sister couldn't reach a cheese stick, so she laid down on the floor and said, "The struggle is real!" She's 4.

• Wonder which version this is. I'm on PC and the physics have been great from what I've experienced. I guess the more detailed something is, the more that can go wrong.

• So the power for most of the town I live in seems to have gone out. It's windy outside, so they've either turned off the power for safety reasons, or a power line has fallen over somewhere. Not good, given that it's a Sunday and I'll need my laptop for tomorrow.

• Well god damn, I'm impressed. Sister Location wasn't half bad. Definitely my favorite Freddy's game. Although, that's not exactly saying much considering it's competition is a shitty first game and it's subpar sequel, a mediocre RPG, inception with robots and, well...

enter image description here

This fucking unholy, ungodly piece of trash and shit. (seriously fuck the third game). But compared the past 5 games, Scott did really good with Sister Location. He finally put his amazing ideas to good use. I'm proud of him.

• I don't see what this has to do with memes.

Ekelund21 posted: »

4 years old and already at the top of her meme-game.

• edited October 2016

Not a big FNAF fan(mildly interested but was totally interested with Joy of Creation - Reborn), I was bored as all the daily vids I like to watch were already watched so I ended up watching Markiplier play this a little. Despite how little I know of the games, I knew how they played and this one is definitely his best one as of right now. Not only is the gameplay slightly updated and more interactive with more or less the ability to travel the building, but there's actually a rising build up of tension that the others lacked. 3 examples in Markiplier's first video:

-The baby, at the start we know things are a bit out of place with it (pun intended) and the fact you have to avoid eye contact and literally struggle to hold the door thing between you and it is just like... um, holy shit.

-Going through the room with the ballerina girl, you have to sneak very quietly and stop sometimes in order to survive it as you make it to the room on the other end.

-Finally the room where you restore the power, while similar to the previous ones, you have to be careful how long you're on the machine to turn on the power while Blue Freddy (I'm dubbing him that name) is ready to jump on you and also the danger bar when using the machine is a good catch for building tension.

EDIT: Forgot a word.

Well god damn, I'm impressed. Sister Location wasn't half bad. Definitely my favorite Freddy's game. Although, that's not exactly saying muc

• edited October 2016

Uh... I said that too early.

I should've looked at the calendar first.

• They are! My mom and her whipped cream, my sister and cheese, and my dad (and me) and ice cream. We love it.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Your family seems obsessed with dairy products.

• "The struggle is real" is a meme. They're saying that my sister (who gets a free reign to YouTube despite her age) is only 4 and already knows memes.

I don't see what this has to do with memes.

• edited October 2016

I feel so happy today. I'm 4 pounds away from my current weight goal, and I'm hoping that that may become my permanent weight that I'll maintain. It will give me a BMI of about 23.9, which is probably the lowest I'll be able to go.

I have a BMI of 24.1 and my parents (dad particularly) already thinks I'm too skinny (I am a 5'6, 149 pound female).

I'm underage, so I don't have that big of a choice on my meals, and the general attitude of the people around me about my weight. It's been an uphill battle - see, when I first started trying to lose (about 5 months ago), my dad threatened to take me to the hospital and get a tube shoved down my throat. He's a few inches taller than me and over twice my weight... so... yeah. He thinks I should be able to eat as much as he does and lose weight, which is even more frustrating, and believes that me eating 1000-1500 calories a day will cause me to go into "starvation mode". And he believes that the Reactive Hypoglycemia I've had my entire life is caused by me trying to lose.

I DGAF what he says; I'm going to be healthy and happy, even if he wants to try and ruin it. He's the reason I got so fat as a kid, and if he doesn't change, he'll be the reason my sister will gain too. I hope my mom and gran can open his eyes.

• Explaination please.

• Bad move from youtube everybody angery

Explaination please.

• edited October 2016

EDIT: Please delete this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.