The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, Scott really learned how to build tension in this one. Whereas the previous 4 were obvious when a jumpscare was coming, this one leaves it up in the dark (no pun intended) and gives you a lot of tension and great atmosphere before either hitting you with a scare or letting you pass. I failed the first mini game thing with holding the door shut and that baby thing scared the shit out of me. I knew Scott was a smart guy all along. He always had unique ideas that he never quite put to their full potential in the prior FNAF games. But this? If he keeps innovating like this, I have a feeling Scott's gonna make a lot more quality games.

(andmaybenowhe'llgettofuckingworkondesolatehope2)

• You want an explanation? YouTube is run by SJW cunts who don't give a shit about their users or the millions of dollars their higher up channels are making them. So instead of fixing their shit, not only have they released this program that'll fuck over the little guys on YouTube (as always), but now the fucking big players are at risk for the first time.

joshua007 posted: »

Explaination please.

• edited October 2016

69 jokes? Seriously? What are we, fucking 12? You need to start making bukkake jokes like a real man you swollen fuck.

(EDIT: just realized something, this comment is not meant to be taken seriously, mods. Please don't get angry with me as I am joooooooooooooking)

papai46 posted: »

LOL

• You do know that Kimmel was making fun of Trump right?

EDIT: Please delete this.

• Your dad should be letting you take some initiative with your own health. I think it's good when young people want to start making their own decisions about their health. As long as you've found a balance between losing weight and eating enough food each day, then I don't see why he should be interfering.

I feel so happy today. I'm 4 pounds away from my current weight goal, and I'm hoping that that may become my permanent weight that I'll main

• edited October 2016

What does "make fun of" mean?

I've never heard that term once in my life.

You do know that Kimmel was making fun of Trump right?

• What does "make fun of" mean? I've never heard that term once in my life.

• Don't make me mad, or else...

69 jokes? Seriously? What are we, fucking 12? You need to start making bukkake jokes like a real man you swollen fuck. (EDIT: just realiz

• I can't read English. :'(

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/make+fun+of

• [removed]

Don't make me mad, or else...

• edited October 2016

Exactly! I eat high protein and use a FitBit, so not only do I tend to eat less to get full, but I exercise a ton too. I average at walking or running about 8 miles a day and eat an average of about 1300 cal... I don't understand my dad sometimes. He's the one who used to make fun of me and tell me there was nothing I could do because "genetics". Granted, he has legit Hypothyroidism, and said I probably do as well... I can kinda see where he comes from on this, but at the same time, it's just ugh.

Your dad should be letting you take some initiative with your own health. I think it's good when young people want to start making their own

• Steven Universe, he watches it and has the balls to call me cringe.

... What?

• edited October 2016

Shameless self-promo right here! Just here to advertise my webcomic!

Faulty Wiring

enter image description here

• Boy I have quite a bit to say about somebody right now, although I'd probably be banned for it so oh well. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Mobile version is broken... again :|

• Got fucking pins and needles in my hand.

• Oh my God, I almost forgot what today is.

• All people do is complain but how will this actually hurt youtube? Ooooh mass flagging! Spooky! I'm sure that mass flagging was not a thing that regularly happened before youtube heroes, now it just seems that it's actually policed and people get repercussions for incorrect flags.

Explaination please.

• now the fucking big players are at risk for the first time

How?

You want an explanation? YouTube is run by SJW cunts who don't give a shit about their users or the millions of dollars their higher up chan

• Completed GEARS 4 campaign. MY GOD. It was awesome and had a great twist at the end. They're building a new series!

Now to work my magic in multiplayer.

http://xboxclips.com/x+Jordaaannn/9934d23a-7cc8-416b-8865-176c3d9f208f

• Just say it to my face then, mate!

Boy I have quite a bit to say about somebody right now, although I'd probably be banned for it so oh well. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• You're an incredibly nice person and one of the best people I know on these forums! There! I said it!

Just say it to my face then, mate!

• It's not me... Is it?

Boy I have quite a bit to say about somebody right now, although I'd probably be banned for it so oh well. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I miss Civil Protection.

• NOOOOOOO! Damn you said it, ban coming your way now.

You're an incredibly nice person and one of the best people I know on these forums! There! I said it!

• Looks like Ash is going back to Kanto region or wants too anyway. Stop being dense and take Serena with you, you idiot.

• Ash

Looks like Ash is going back to Kanto region or wants too anyway. Stop being dense and take Serena with you, you idiot.

• No, of course not. If I had an issue with you I'd bring it up outright. I respect you.

Acheive250 posted: »

It's not me... Is it?

• I can only compare Ash's current stupidity to that of Jaune's in the first two seasons of RWBY.

Looks like Ash is going back to Kanto region or wants too anyway. Stop being dense and take Serena with you, you idiot.

• AGH SHIT.

NOOOOOOO! Damn you said it, ban coming your way now.

• That was actually a comment I saw on a chapter of RWBY V3 haha. So true

I can only compare Ash's current stupidity to that of Jaune's in the first two seasons of RWBY.

• Please, fix the mobile version, i can't open my profile because the button isn't showing up.

• I really do hope it's the final chapter. Those movies are awful.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/10/07/resident-evil-the-final-chapter-domestic-trailer-2 I post this before I fall a- ZZZZZZZZ

• Thanks.

No, of course not. If I had an issue with you I'd bring it up outright. I respect you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.