TheFurryOne posted: »

?

• k

I was trying to start a trend.

• It's never funny when you force it.

s

• c

It's never funny when you force it.

• Write "p" on the search bar and the link to your profile should appear by the bottom if you haven't deleted your search history and cookies. Alternatively, tap on your handle or avatar and you'll be directed to your profile as well.

papai46 posted: »

Please, fix the mobile version, i can't open my profile because the button isn't showing up.

• I have this problem too but there is a way to get around it. Find one of your posts and click your name. It should take you to your profile. Also, when it wont let you comment, instead of clicking "reply," hold the "reply" button until it says "open' and click that instead.

Please, fix the mobile version, i can't open my profile because the button isn't showing up.

• This was a tie.

I have this problem too but there is a way to get around it. Find one of your posts and click your name. It should take you to your profil

• I said it first it's just the website picking favorites.

This was a tie.

• Today marks the 1 Year I have been on this forum!!!

• Fight each other to death!

I said it first it's just the website picking favorites.

• Happy anniversary, Lee! :D

Today marks the 1 Year I have been on this forum!!!

• Thank you! :)

Happy anniversary, Lee!

• I challenge you to a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

I said it first it's just the website picking favorites.

• Happy anniversary my guy

enter image description here

• edited October 2016

Every day I wake up and wonder what the fuck is wrong with your avatar.

That's why you'll moderate the game of Rock Paper Scissors.

Fight each other to death!

• Thank you lottii-lu!!!

lottii-lu posted: »

Happy anniversary my guy

• Happy ONE year anniversary.

• edited October 2016

How would that even work?

Also, he has no forehead.

Every day I wake up and wonder what the fuck is wrong with your avatar. That's why you'll moderate the game of Rock Paper Scissors.

• Nah, keep the L, you deserve it more.

L

• Both of us will message you one of the three. I suppose.

How would that even work? Also, he has no forehead.

• Thank you and that is a good song too.

Happy ONE year anniversary.

• I have no hands.

I challenge you to a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

• edited October 2016

A girl that previously said she didn't have feelings is now whining to me that another guy did the same thing to her and I'm just over here like:

• So if you live in Australia and have a Facebook account, you might have seen a post being shared around about a guy being shamed online for supposedly intimidating women on a tram in Melbourne. If you're not from Australia, you might not have heard of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3830176/Man-Melbourne-tram-labelled-lowlife-creep-autistic-loves-giving-strangers-high-fives.html

So after a woman photographed him on the tram, she puts out a Facebook post insulting him and labeling him a predator, and later it comes out that the man is apparently autistic. Instead of going to the police to sort this shit out in a civilized matter, this attention-seeking asshole decides to go online and drum up some BS about women not being allowed to feel safe without even knowing anything about the guy. She assumes that he's on drugs, and assumes that his actions are predatory and not due to a condition (even though he mumbles something in a way that would suggest to anyone with some common sense that he's mentally disabled).

This fucking mob mentality is pathetic and it's getting on my nerves. If you're going to decide what is right and wrong based on your perspective only and then carry out your own brand of justice by shaming someone online, then we may as well get rid of courts and laws altogether. We have police, laws, and a fucking justice system so that people don't go and dish out their twisted view of 'justice'.

Oh, and the coward who originally posted the guy's picture has apparently taken down the post instead of acknowledging that she did a dumb thing. Sorry for the rant, but this mob bullshit pisses me off.

• Just a stupid bogan, and a feminist too.

So if you live in Australia and have a Facebook account, you might have seen a post being shared around about a guy being shamed online for

• Oh yeah, I forgot about the part where she hates on men. Get ready for another rant.

From the original post on FB: "Men, women don't owe you squat. You are not entitled to our attention. You are not entitled to our bodies. We don't owe you the time of day."

On what fucking planet does this lunatic live on? I'm male, and I don't think like that. I know plenty of men, and they don't think like that. I have yet to witness any expression of this kind from any man. So what fucking planet is this bitch living on?

Again, apologies for my rant. I've had a shit day, and my patience for fuckery is wearing thin.

Chilled posted: »

Just a stupid bogan, and a feminist too.

• edited October 2016

I'm just asking. Did you blow up a whole sept full of people, by any chance?

A girl that previously said she didn't have feelings is now whining to me that another guy did the same thing to her and I'm just over here like:

• edited October 2016

People nowadays jump the gun too quick. They draw quick conclusions.

Last time I check wanting a high five wasnt harassing/intimidating. Facebook is shit for people claiming things aswell, there's nothing people wont put on FB

So if you live in Australia and have a Facebook account, you might have seen a post being shared around about a guy being shamed online for

• edited October 2016

What really gets me is why didn't the woman just simply ask the man to not do what he did if she feels uncomfortable around him, or ask why he's bothering her, rather than just assume the worst of men or any man that interacts with her from the looks of it?

Since when did ignoring him and getting paranoid, and then taking a picture of him and trying to incite a wtich-hunt on him from Facebook, worked out for anyone?

• edited October 2016

My Playstation network

• The feminist movement would not be so fucking pathetic if only half of its members refrained from recurring to misandry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.