The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• games

This is not a game...

When the fuck are these FNAF fan-made games gonna stop being made?

• I was talking about in general, not this.

BeyondEnder posted: »

games This is not a game...

• This is an interesting video:

• As soon as Scott stops cranking out shitty sequels to give the fan games more material. There are some really good fan games and fan videos of course, but the majority of it is fucking garbage.

I was talking about in general, not this.

• Good call. Is there ever a reason to pre order any game? Unless it's something that's actually limited.

Menofthe214 posted: »

For some reason I feel like Battlefield 1 will be a disappointment. They only gave us one map of the beta. Battlefield Hardline wasn't that

• I wish Scott Cawthon was dead.

As soon as Scott stops cranking out shitty sequels to give the fan games more material. There are some really good fan games and fan videos of course, but the majority of it is fucking garbage.

• Tom Wilson(from the films) voices Biff instead of the original voice actor of the game.

Other than that, it's just a next-gen port.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I have a question about the Back to the Future game, but I thought I would post It here since there's not really much activity in its s

• enter image description here

I may hate the series but I don't want him to die, he's an okay guy and he at least has really good ideas, he just executes them poorly. Chill out man, the dude hasn't done anything to you personally.

I wish Scott Cawthon was dead.

• I was joking...mostly.

I may hate the series but I don't want him to die, he's an okay guy and he at least has really good ideas, he just executes them poorly. Chill out man, the dude hasn't done anything to you personally.

I was joking...mostly.

• edited October 2016

I'll say what I said the correct way, and not at all edgy way.

I wish the FNAF franchise was dead. I only said I wish Scott was dead so the franchise would die.

I'm sorry if I'm confusing you lol.

• Come on man, the guy donates to charity pretty often and interacts and supports his fanbase. You may not like his games but that's no reason to want him dead.

I'll say what I said the correct way, and not at all edgy way. I wish the FNAF franchise was dead. I only said I wish Scott was dead so the franchise would die. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you lol.

• I was joking. ._.

lupinb0y posted: »

Come on man, the guy donates to charity pretty often and interacts and supports his fanbase. You may not like his games but that's no reason to want him dead.

• Kinda hard to tell whether someone is joking on the internet nowadays.

I was joking. ._.

• Tell me about it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Kinda hard to tell whether someone is joking on the internet nowadays.

• Does anyone have any tips for overcoming night nausea? It's been happening for the past 3 nights now and it's keeping me up late.

• Oh, I have had this problem before. About twice a week I would have excruciating nausea and would vomit like 3 times a night. It went on for years until it mysteriously stopped.

lottii-lu posted: »

Does anyone have any tips for overcoming night nausea? It's been happening for the past 3 nights now and it's keeping me up late.

• I get it once in a while and I find drinking water works well for me. Bananas and bread are supposed to help too. When I can, I try to avoid eating or drinking anything an hour or two before lying down.

lottii-lu posted: »

Does anyone have any tips for overcoming night nausea? It's been happening for the past 3 nights now and it's keeping me up late.

• I think I see the problem is with my diate and the fact I rarely drink water, so I will take your advice and thanks!

Johro posted: »

I get it once in a while and I find drinking water works well for me. Bananas and bread are supposed to help too. When I can, I try to avoid eating or drinking anything an hour or two before lying down.

• edited October 2016

I'll paint you a scenario, and tell me what you think.

A guy and his girlfriend go out to sing Kareoke. The guy gets up to song a song, but just cannot get his vocal pitch up there to sing the song well.

Anyway he walks down and says to his girl: "I just couldn't get up tonight." She starts laughing, and the guy realizes he walked right into that, and laughs too.

And it all happens right in the bar in front of everyone.

However the ironic part is that he actually did have difficulty getting and maintaining an errection.

So given that fact, would you say she inulted him, or would you say it was just innocent fun?

I'll give you another scenario:

Say a guy helps his girlfriend's friend move. While both are washing their hands in the sink, his girlfriend deliberately splashes water on his jeans while everyone else is in the room, and then makes a crack that it looks like he just pissed his pants, which gets a chuckle from everyone present.

Should the guy feel insulted, and re-think of her as his girlfriend, or even as a friend, period?

Or should he just laugh it off as a joke?

What would you say - did she mean it as a joke, or did she mean it to ridicule him?

• I love how every time you say something dumb you say "oh hehe it's a joke lol".

I was joking. ._.

• Fun. The only way I'd question my relationship over such matters is if she had a problem with me teasing back.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I'll paint you a scenario, and tell me what you think. A guy and his girlfriend go out to sing Kareoke. The guy gets up to song a song, b

• edited October 2016

How do you post gifs on here?

• edited October 2016

nevermind

Chilled posted: »

How do you post gifs on here?

Chilled posted: »

nevermind

• Let's be honest, if we were unemployed like Scott, but had a game franchise that makes us a shitload of money, we'd probably want to milk it dry too.

I'll say what I said the correct way, and not at all edgy way. I wish the FNAF franchise was dead. I only said I wish Scott was dead so the franchise would die. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you lol.

I love how every time you say something dumb you say "oh hehe it's a joke lol".

• Still trying to figure out where tf he was hiding

• They re-recordered all of Biff's dialog?

Alright then, thanks.

Johro posted: »

Tom Wilson(from the films) voices Biff instead of the original voice actor of the game. Other than that, it's just a next-gen port.

• edited October 2016

I felt this was relevant.

Still trying to figure out where tf he was hiding

• I love how you never stop picking your nose in other people's business.

I love how every time you say something dumb you say "oh hehe it's a joke lol".

I made an episode of the Big Bang Theory. Can I have my Golden Globe now?

• True.

MichaelBP posted: »

Let's be honest, if we were unemployed like Scott, but had a game franchise that makes us a shitload of money, we'd probably want to milk it dry too.

• Dude, I consider you a close friend, and I genuinely enjoy speaking to you, but I need to tell you that you're being so edgy I think I'm bleeding out right now. CrazedRabbit was speaking their mind on it, not poking their nose in other's business.

I love how you never stop picking your nose in other people's business.

• edited October 2016

I'm talking about in general. He does this to me all the time, and I'm sick of it.

And besides, if I wasn't edgy...I'd be nothing.

Dude, I consider you a close friend, and I genuinely enjoy speaking to you, but I need to tell you that you're being so edgy I think I'm bleeding out right now. CrazedRabbit was speaking their mind on it, not poking their nose in other's business.

• You forgot the laugh track after every line.

I made an episode of the Big Bang Theory. Can I have my Golden Globe now?

• Honestly, I'd probably milk it until I had enough money to just retire and go somewhere nice.

True.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.