Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Meeting the lord and saviour himself? Have fun!

RockMySocks posted: »

Guys I'm going to meet Troy Baker I'm sO EXCITED. Just wanted to throw that in there.

• edited October 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to become a quest in Borderlands 3, where a dude wants to get bitten by a spiderant, and you have to collect spiderant-poison for him, and as soon as he injects it to himself, he just dies in a funny and painful way. heck, please make that happen, Gearbox! :3

(edit: since WHEN and WHY are smileys shown as emojis now? I'm a 9Gagger, I get cancer if I see too many emojis!)

Dozurany posted: »

Careful, Fiona. Rhys got bit by a radioactive spiderant.

• LOL, yes. OR! How about a spiderant that gets bit by a radioactive human? And now it wants your help in taking pictures while it fights crime. I'd gladly play either scenario

Dracu98 posted: »

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to become a quest in Borderlands 3, where a dude wants to get bitten by a spiderant, and you have t

• how

RockMySocks posted: »

Guys I'm going to meet Troy Baker I'm sO EXCITED. Just wanted to throw that in there.

• enter image description here

why did they close it though? was it a regular shipping-thread?

• Damn, visiting the thread again gives me so many memories. Also, 4 days till the finale anniversary, where the adventure ended...

i'm not crying, you're crying, guys smh

• I'm keeping a jar handy. I hear tears have life-saving powers.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Damn, visiting the thread again gives me so many memories. Also, 4 days till the finale anniversary, where the adventure ended... i'm not crying, you're crying, guys smh

• Well, today's my birthday! Let's bring some Gmod or any Rhyiona moments together!

• Happy birthday! :)

Well, today's my birthday! Let's bring some Gmod or any Rhyiona moments together!

• Glad to see this thread still lives, condlsidering the shipping threads over on the Batman section have been closed.

Well, today's my birthday! Let's bring some Gmod or any Rhyiona moments together!

• Happy birthday fam :)

• Yeah, was so sad when I read that.
    sad bat

At least we're still here...

MichaelBP posted: »

Glad to see this thread still lives, condlsidering the shipping threads over on the Batman section have been closed.

• Happy birthday! It's...
    party time

• Me if this thread gets closed for good:

TenkGrow posted: »

Yeah, was so sad when I read that. At least we're still here...

• Well, I made the BatCat thread. so, yeah. BatCat is Rhyiona's counterpart.

Glad to see this thread still lives, condlsidering the shipping threads over on the Batman section have been closed.

• edited October 2016

Double post!

• Thanks. :)

Quaker540 posted: »

Happy birthday!

xfuriouss posted: »

Happy birthday fam

• Yeah, it's pretty much the sister ship to Rhyiona. If I were to post about how I feel about the thread's closure, it could possibly lead to me getting

enter image description here

Well, I made the BatCat thread. so, yeah. BatCat is Rhyiona's counterpart.

• edited October 2016

I know. So... What's your thoughts about the closure?

Yeah, it's pretty much the sister ship to Rhyiona. If I were to post about how I feel about the thread's closure, it could possibly lead to me getting

TenkGrow posted: »

Happy birthday! It's...

• Well, if I'm being polite, I think banning threads for particular ships is kinda dumb. Better to have them as a talk for supporters of that ship to talk and post fanart, fanfics, etc., than to potentially derail other threads due to "ship wars".

• edited October 2016

Double post

• Fun fact: Rhyiona became cannon a year ago today!

• The ships have to fight somewhere else.

Well, if I'm being polite, I think banning threads for particular ships is kinda dumb. Better to have them as a talk for supporters of that ship to talk and post fanart, fanfics, etc., than to potentially derail other threads due to "ship wars".

• edited October 2016

Sauce

Time to celebrate the first anniversary of Rhyiona! Cheers!

• the more you know

Just kidding, these are important matters... happy anniversary!

Poogers555 posted: »

Fun fact: Rhyiona became cannon a year ago today!

• A whole year. That's like, a lot of days.

Happy anniversary, all-- and thanks for coming through for your crazy fans, Telltale.

• edited October 2016

I want Fiona to grab Rhys' tie and kiss him until he turns red cause he's an idiot and can't breathe properly.

also hi

• That would be awesome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want Fiona to grab Rhys' tie and kiss him until he turns red cause he's an idiot and can't breathe properly. also hi

This one, right?

And also, Hello.

I want Fiona to grab Rhys' tie and kiss him until he turns red cause he's an idiot and can't breathe properly. also hi

• Rhys then dies due to the lack of air, without Fiona even noticing.

• IRL, of course. The resulting battle leads to there being a mountain of corpses.

(The last one standing is obviously a BatCat/Rhyiona shipper)

The ships have to fight somewhere else.

• Well, that's me because I'm GODZILLA (in human form).

IRL, of course. The resulting battle leads to there being a mountain of corpses. (The last one standing is obviously a BatCat/Rhyiona shipper)

• man i miss shitposting here when people actually liked my comments for no reason

• is it hot in here or is it just me WEW

This one, right? And also, Hello.

• i liked your comment for no reason

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

man i miss shitposting here when people actually liked my comments for no reason

Sign in to comment in this discussion.