The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh, okay then. How do I do that?

...Unless you're the one talking shit...

• Because you don't want to wait for S3 to release so you'd rather sleep until the day it releases.

Why do I feel the sudden urge to put myself into a coma?

• edited October 2016

You can't. You need to make it into a direct URL first. Use imgur.com, it's quick and easy.

Acheive250 posted: »

Oh, okay then. How do I do that? ...Unless you're the one talking shit...

• Well if he's talking shit; I use tumblr, I think it's easy enough to use.

Oh, okay then. How do I do that? ...Unless you're the one talking shit...

• Okay, thank you and @Ekelund21.

You can't. You need to make it into a direct URL first. Use imgur.com, it's quick and easy.

• I can wait for that.

Because you don't want to wait for S3 to release so you'd rather sleep until the day it releases.

• How dare you.

I can wait for that.

• That reminds me... You were mentioned on one of Telltale's games!

How dare you.

• Huh? What do you mean?

That reminds me... You were mentioned on one of Telltale's games!

• Oops, I'm sorry, don't get excited... I was just being stupid.

A character said "Whatever you do, Don't look back!"

I'm sorry, now I feel bad.

Huh? What do you mean?

• Who said it haha.

Oops, I'm sorry, don't get excited... I was just being stupid. A character said "Whatever you do, Don't look back!" I'm sorry, now I feel bad.

• It's only a couple weeks lol.

How dare you.

• Jesse from Minecraft: Story Mode, near the beggining of episode 4.

Who said it haha.

• I'm on a plane to Australia.

• Season 7 premieres this Sunday, the 23rd.

Tomorrow: Battlefield 1 Saturday: RWBY Vol 4 Chapter 1, Tokyo Ghoul 9 Monday: The Walking Dead S7 Ep1 Yayyyyyyyyyy, happy Jordan

• A couple of weeks... Too long.

It's only a couple weeks lol.

• edited October 2016

EDIT: After re-reading it, it looked like I was saying something else... So I removed it.

I'm on a plane to Australia.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That was definitely a "oh shit" moment :p

0:06 It was at this moment when OzzyUK knew... he fucked up. Just.. dayum. O_O

• Imgur is really easy to use and you don't even have to register.

Darn... Well, thank you. Do you have any recommendations?

• 7 days till skyrim remaster :D. I am so hyped

• I don't live in America. So it's only on fox Uk on Monday night instead. Same as it has been for the past 5 seasons

SMOOVNYC posted: »

Season 7 premieres this Sunday, the 23rd.

• Alright, thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Imgur is really easy to use and you don't even have to register.

• I've been reading a lot of the Fan fictions in the Forum Games section lately, and I've got to say.

There's some pretty good stories there. Sort of makes me want to write one...

• I'm worried about my friends because Trump is against gay POC, which most of them are. It'd affect me as well, but I prioritize my friends' well-being above my own.

I'm trying to de-stress. My sis is helping me get Disney Magical World 2 today, so hopefully that'll help.

• Guy walked in the wrong neighborhood

• So thats what the damn countdown on xbox has been haha

7 days till skyrim remaster . I am so hyped

• Indeed. You should definitely check out Domingez' story if you haven't already. It's the longest running still ongoing interactive fanfic as far as I know (it started almost 2.5 years ago). And you can still submit a character if you want. :)

And you should not miss LiquidChicagoTed's Forum of Thrones as well if you like Game of Thrones. You won't probably find a better written fanfic on TTforums.

I've been reading a lot of the Fan fictions in the Forum Games section lately, and I've got to say. There's some pretty good stories there. Sort of makes me want to write one...

• who needs a shotgun anyway

enter image description here

• Don't worry, Clinton will probably get elected instead of Trump. That way gay POC is fine, AND World War 3 can break out!

I'm worried about my friends because Trump is against gay POC, which most of them are. It'd affect me as well, but I prioritize my friends'

• For all of you lovelies who view IHE and watch his Search for the Worst series, have you guys seen this?

And if so, do you think it's the worst?

• That awkward moment when your friend makes you watch "Paul Blart: Map Cop 2"... And that very awkward moment when you get overly frustrated at all the hypoglycemia jokes.

I'm a reactive hypoglycemic and it's really frustrating when it's made fun of as nothing more than something that overweight people have because they're overweight... like no man, I could die if my blood sugar gets too low. It's not funny to have to carry around food with you everywhere because at any moment your blood sugar could plummet and you could pass out, die, have a seizure, etc. It's actually really legitimately frustrating.

• edited October 2016

Nothing to see here, move along.

• The joke is uneducated fatties use it as a excuse for their greed and think other people believe them "im not fat its water retention! " while eating a bucket of chicken, the person making the statement is the joke not the condition.

That awkward moment when your friend makes you watch "Paul Blart: Map Cop 2"... And that very awkward moment when you get overly frustrated

• edited October 2016

[removed]

• Gee I never would have guessed.

(no offense)

• Ddos attacks everywhere no reddit, spotify or psn for me today :(

• None taken.

But nonetheless, I fucking hate my country.

I know there are worser ones, like North Korea or the Middle East, but I really hate America.

Gee I never would have guessed. (no offense)

• No shit. You thought anyone actually bought that?

• My joke or my hatred for America?

No shit. You thought anyone actually bought that?

• enter image description here

My joke or my hatred for America?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.