The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay.

I just realized you said if I hate you, to DM you. And I don't hate you. You seem to be a caring person, and I enjoy talking to you.

Sorry if you wanted me to DM you even if I didn't hate you, instead of posting here...

Yes.

• That was a... weird way of being sarcastic.

Yeh and I was being sarcastic, I wouldn't say smth like that

• You seem to be a caring person

enter image description here

With all due respect, I have to call shenanigans on that. I'm a fuckin' wreck of a person and a piece of shit.

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay. I just realized you said if I hate you, to DM you. And I don't hate you. You seem to be a caring person, and I enjoy talking to you. Sorry if you wanted me to DM you even if I didn't hate you, instead of posting here...

• edited November 2016

I just meant it seems like you care about other people. Which... not all people do.

(I'm only judging by some post you've made)

You seem to be a caring person With all due respect, I have to call shenanigans on that. I'm a fuckin' wreck of a person and a piece of shit.

• Australia?

Who doesn't love the deadly wildlife here?

DillonDex posted: »

Just out of curiosity, what countries--if any--would you say are greater than America?

• Not this tit again

Hey, are there any people on these forums who genuinely hate me? Yeah I know it's a weird thing to ask but I'm asking for a semi-good reason

• Today I learned that there are people who have sex with trees.

• What has the world turned into?

lupinb0y posted: »

Today I learned that there are people who have sex with trees.

• Wood is good.

Yeah. The internet has opened my mind up to a lot of things I wish I didn't know.

• Haha today the world will watch the laughing stock that is, America. At least it wont be UK for a while

Last time I checked both Clinton and Trump have not stated what they will do in office. Just literally saying why the other is shit, well that's all good you idiots but wtf are you gunna do?

When the media talks to trump supporters they always find the hilariously idiotic ones, why do americans always shout to get thier point across?

• Most Western countries are better than America imo, America might be the biggest nation, the most powerful, but the country is and has been in shambles for years.
    Not to say America's a bad country, it's people are fine, but in terms of its place as a nation amongst all others, meh, it needs to sort itself out.

Just out of curiosity, what countries--if any--would you say are greater than America?

• Most Western countries are better than America imo, America might be the biggest nation, the most powerful, but the country is and has been in shambles for years.
    Not to say America's a bad country, it's people are fine, but in terms of its place as a nation amongst all others, meh, it needs to sort itself out.

• What tit? Again? How many tits have I shown? Do I even have tits? Or was I never there to begin with...?

Not this tit again

• One giant tit.

What tit? Again? How many tits have I shown? Do I even have tits? Or was I never there to begin with...?

• Let us all have moment of silence for the people who shall die from alcohol poisoning over the next 48 or so hours.

• asshole

That was a... weird way of being sarcastic.

• ok wait I must ask you a life breaking question

DO YOU LIKE THE ORANGE JUICE WITH BITS OR SMOOTH?????

I've always liked oranges and always will.

• Do you live in Australia????

Australia? Who doesn't love the deadly wildlife here?

• And the others who will die from nuclear fallout in the months to come!

Let us all have moment of silence for the people who shall die from alcohol poisoning over the next 48 or so hours.

• Where's Vault-Tec when you need them?

And the others who will die from nuclear fallout in the months to come!

• Err... Uhh... Maybe...?

Just kidding, yes I do.

Do you live in Australia????

• I thought we were talking about the whole fruit...

Well, I don't really drink orange juice, but I don't think I'd mind either.

ok wait I must ask you a life breaking question DO YOU LIKE THE ORANGE JUICE WITH BITS OR SMOOTH?????

• ooooh fancyy! doesn't that mean its 1am over there?

Err... Uhh... Maybe...? Just kidding, yes I do.

• oh, ok then. never mind :)

I thought we were talking about the whole fruit... Well, I don't really drink orange juice, but I don't think I'd mind either.

• No actually, it's 9PM right now.

ooooh fancyy! doesn't that mean its 1am over there?

• OMFG can you get off my back, not everything I say is a serious statement!!

but if Trump wins then he will blow up the world with nuclear bombs, just my opinion That's not an opinion, that's a 6 year old's view of politics. It's never gonna be that extreme and Hillary is just as awful as Donnie Boy is.

• oooh, ok. I don't get geography or time differences

No actually, it's 9PM right now.

• Damn, this is an awesome trailer.

Someone, please tell me that the episode is as awesome as that trailer.

I think it changed my mind about getting The Wolf Among Us for my next Telltale game...

• It was clearly sarcasm I dont get why americans struggle so much with british humour its not that difficult not as mind numbingly easy to get as american humour but not anything to struggle with

That's a bit rude. We were all just having a bit of a giggle and you had to be all like "Lol fuck you americans we're way better". I was just laughing about the joke TheFurryOne said man.

• Someone, please tell me that the episode is as awesome as that trailer.

It is

Damn, this is an awesome trailer. Someone, please tell me that the episode is as awesome as that trailer. I think it changed my mind about getting The Wolf Among Us for my next Telltale game...

• Thank you.

Someone, please tell me that the episode is as awesome as that trailer. It is

• edited November 2016

So the day has finally arrived, the day for America to decide who is going to be our next President, or as I like to think of it, the day America decides it wants to take either a bullet to the head or 5 to the chest and bleed to death. The next four years are going to be just fan-fucking-tastic.

On the bright side, only 3 more days until Dishonored 2 comes out.

• On the bright side, only 3 more days until Dishonored 2 comes out.

enter image description here

The only thing Im looking forward to at all this week

So the day has finally arrived, the day for America to decide who is going to be our next President, or as I like to think of it, the day Am

• Who remembers Umbra from oblivion, damn was one of my favourite armour sets and weapon early on

• What the fuck (see what I did there?) is wrong with this world?!

• Dude I was joking around, you don't have to be so rude.

asshole

• I don't struggle with british humour, last night was just a tough night for me and lines were blurred. In all honesty I woke up this morning and laughed at the entire conversation.

It was clearly sarcasm I dont get why americans struggle so much with british humour its not that difficult not as mind numbingly easy to get as american humour but not anything to struggle with

• That was like the first comment I made last night responding to you though.

OMFG can you get off my back, not everything I say is a serious statement!!

• Like... like the bird?

One giant tit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.