The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As long as we can be cryogenically frozen until the radiation is gone, I'm in. I DO NOT want to see what the fallout does to the snakes and spiders in this country.

Where's Vault-Tec when you need them?

• My faith in humanity continues to shrink as people are angry because a kids show contains an interracial relationship. Fuck these racist ass people.

• walks out of RV in a jacket while holding a giant piece of celery like a bat.

"Hi... I'm Vegan."

loud celery crunch

• Yeah, I'm not sticking around for dog sized redbacks.

As long as we can be cryogenically frozen until the radiation is gone, I'm in. I DO NOT want to see what the fallout does to the snakes and spiders in this country.

• Downloaded PCSX2 (PS2 emulator) this week and I've been playing a bunch of games from my childhood. So much nostalgia! Been playing Budokai 3 mostly. Playing it this week made me realise how annoying Dragon Rush is though.. other than that, it's really fun.

random pic I took while playing the game

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

That's me baby! I'm off work for a couple days too, so it's bourbon and watching liberals cry on Twitter.

Then it's time to organize, it's gonna be a red-letter year for the radical/populist left, I think.

Let us all have moment of silence for the people who shall die from alcohol poisoning over the next 48 or so hours.

• Yes! Crusader stuff is still my favorite though.

Who remembers Umbra from oblivion, damn was one of my favourite armour sets and weapon early on

• That's what I call a woody!

lupinb0y posted: »

Today I learned that there are people who have sex with trees.

edited November 2016

Two words.

Saltwater Crococlaws

Yeah, I'm not sticking around for dog sized redbacks.

• I'm proud of myself. I managed to not play Skyrim for two days!

• Wolf Among Us is awesome. So is Tales. You can't really go wrong with either

Acheive250 posted: »

Damn, this is an awesome trailer. Someone, please tell me that the episode is as awesome as that trailer. I think it changed my mind about getting The Wolf Among Us for my next Telltale game...

edited November 2016

Lydia misses carrying your burdens.

I'm proud of myself. I managed to not play Skyrim for two days!

• edited November 2016

Jokes on you! I don't even like Lydia!

BigBlindMax posted: »

• Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is now free on Uplay for a limited time!

• Is their mating call this too?

Today I learned that there are people who have sex with trees.

• Oh god lmao

walks out of RV in a jacket while holding a giant piece of celery like a bat. "Hi... I'm Vegan." loud celery crunch

• I'm ashamed of myself, I haven't played a Telltale game in over 4 days!!!

I'm proud of myself. I managed to not play Skyrim for two days!

• ... I don't get it.

Oh god lmao

• The only thing Im looking forward to at all this week

... The seal?

Poogers555 posted: »

On the bright side, only 3 more days until Dishonored 2 comes out. The only thing Im looking forward to at all this week

• Is there one you prefer over the other? Because I can only get one at the moment. (Darn you TWD S3 and Batman!)

I'm sort of leaning towards TFTBL, but then again... TWAU is so awesome and I want to know what happens next. (I've only played episode one of both because they are free)

Wolf Among Us is awesome. So is Tales. You can't really go wrong with either

• Since TWD S7 is on air and with the next episode nearby, I decided to take a couple of hours to read the comic series. Just 101 to 114 and wow, so many differences and things escalated fast. When I look at the preview for 704, one scene seems to already be happening but I hope that's just a tease and it won't happen yet. I loved the chapters here, it gives me a more sorta clear view of this season. I know I just spoiled myself, I couldn't resist. ^^;

• edited November 2016

One time she was stuck outside of the door I was trying to go through. She wouldn't move. I had to kill her and most of my stuff I let her carry. :[

• I'd give a slight edge to Tales. Really depends if you want comedy or drama.

Is there one you prefer over the other? Because I can only get one at the moment. (Darn you TWD S3 and Batman!) I'm sort of leaning towar

• WHAT?!

Jokes on you! I don't even like Lydia!

• You can just run into followers though and they'll back up.

Lydia tends to get killed by Falmer part way through my playthroughs. The poison breaks through followers protected status.

One time she was stuck outside of the door I was trying to go through. She wouldn't move. I had to kill her and most of my stuff I let her carry. :[

• Yeah tried that. I tried so many methods and she was literally stuck between a stone and a doorstep. I was in the middle of a scavenge in a huge compound I wanted to finish so I so persistent in continuing. I didn't think about fast travelling back or something.

So off her head went...

Dumb move, Tobi. Dumb, dumb move.

You can just run into followers though and they'll back up. Lydia tends to get killed by Falmer part way through my playthroughs. The poison breaks through followers protected status.

• edited November 2016

You heard me! Serana 4 lyfe!

WHAT?!

• Vegan>Negan.

... I don't get it.

•    >Says he loves her

>Doesn't even know how to write her name

>kek

You heard me! Serana 4 lyfe!

• papai46 posted: »

>Says he loves her >Doesn't even know how to write her name >kek

• Did that seriously happen on the TWD show?

papai46 posted: »

Vegan>Negan.

• Do you pronounce Negan, Knee-gen or Ne-gen?

• Knee-gan.

Do you pronounce Negan, Knee-gen or Ne-gen?

• Yes, but with a baseball bat instead of giant celery.

Did that seriously happen on the TWD show?

• edited November 2016

kill yourself LMAO, that's so funny xdddddd

walks out of RV in a jacket while holding a giant piece of celery like a bat. "Hi... I'm Vegan." loud celery crunch

• Nee-gin

• Kirkman always said it's like how you would say 'Neegan' but it's just spelt with 1 'e'. Because during his first appearance's people were unsure how to say correctly. If he didnt tell anyone I would see it as 'Megan' but with an 'N'

Like papai said, "Knee-gan" is a good way to pronounce it

• Anyone recommend a good free document publisher to download?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.