The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 115 onwards are the big ones! Perhaps that'll be season 8b. or all of season 8. or save till season 9.

Since TWD S7 is on air and with the next episode nearby, I decided to take a couple of hours to read the comic series. Just 101 to 114 and w

• I can't wait to play Pokemon Moon when it comes out later this month. I was going to pick Litten as my starter, but I'm starting to lean more towards Popplio. I like its final form a little more than Litten's.

enter image description here

• So, Trump won against all odds and the Cubs won the world series... Anyone else waiting for the Four Horsemen?

• Look, most of my jokes are "kill yourself" and "I wanna fuck a dude in the ass". It's about time I made a dad joke.

papai46 posted: »

kill yourself LMAO, that's so funny xdddddd

• what the fuck is america now

It hasn't even been a whole day since Trump won the presidency and I already see shit like this.

• I guess they don't understand how democracy works.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

what the fuck is america now It hasn't even been a whole day since Trump won the presidency and I already see shit like this.

• It's definitely work checking out if you have not already played it.

lupinb0y posted: »

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is now free on Uplay for a limited time!

• Don't worry, both sides did this; I think it's people from Texas who threatened to leave if Hillary was president.

I guess they don't understand how democracy works.

• How does democracy negate California seceding from the US?

• This happens all the time. Texans want to leave when a Democrat wins, and California wants to leave when a Republican wins. This is nothing new and it certainly won't happen.

what the fuck is america now It hasn't even been a whole day since Trump won the presidency and I already see shit like this.

• We've apparently reached the "bargaining" stage of grief.

• Knee

Gin

Acheive250 posted: »

Do you pronounce Negan, Knee-gen or Ne-gen?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Papai46 said:

Just because this is a general off topic chat thread, that does not excuse low effort posts like that. I want people to start moving away from making posts like that here on the forums.

papai46 posted: »

• Okay, thanks to all of you.

• Or rather, this specific form of American democracy, because of course more people voted for Clinton than Trump.

• Christ the overreactions to his presidency are fucking strong.

• edited November 2016

My favorite quote throughout this entire election bullshit.

"Donald getting elected is like a YouTube update. Everyone will be pissed off and scared for a while but then nothing will change and everyone will move on." ~ DooM

EDIT: And yes, I know it goes against everything I've been thinking and saying, but it is a pretty fitting quote at this moment. I do believe some things will change, but it's not like the country is gonna become a fucking Mad Max wasteland.

• edited November 2016

Jack-ass thats how I pronounce it

• Gecko = Deathclaw

Saltwater Croc = Literal Spawn of Satan.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Two words. Saltwater Crococlaws

• I wish your liver a speedy recovery thereafter.

BigBlindMax posted: »

That's me baby! I'm off work for a couple days too, so it's bourbon and watching liberals cry on Twitter. Then it's time to organize, it's gonna be a red-letter year for the radical/populist left, I think.

• Holy shit, a logical human being.

My favorite quote throughout this entire election bullshit. "Donald getting elected is like a YouTube update. Everyone will be pissed off

• What? Where? I don't see any.

Green613 posted: »

Holy shit, a logical human being.

• I can't wait to eat some cake and ice cream tomorrow. It's going to be delicious!!

• My favorite quote throughout this entire election bullshit. "Donald getting elected is like a YouTube update. Everyone will be pissed off

• A mediocre and disappointing sequel to a really good film is not going to emphasize any points, my friend. Unless it does. Then I won't be afraid, I'll be impressed by how it would happen instantly like that.

• Is it your birthday tomorrow or something or just an Ice Cream social? If the former, happy birthday! If the latter, I wish I was part of an ice cream social group thing... only with allergen friendly ice cream.

I can't wait to eat some cake and ice cream tomorrow. It's going to be delicious!!

• I checked the birthday thread and yeah her birthday is tomorrow (although tomorrow is in 30 mins for me).

Is it your birthday tomorrow or something or just an Ice Cream social? If the former, happy birthday! If the latter, I wish I was part of an ice cream social group thing... only with allergen friendly ice cream.

• Tis' but a joke my friend.

A mediocre and disappointing sequel to a really good film is not going to emphasize any points, my friend. Unless it does. Then I won't be afraid, I'll be impressed by how it would happen instantly like that.

• I know, I was just joking about how much I hated the second Spingebill movie

Tis' but a joke my friend.

• Ah I thought it was alright. I had a good few laughs and I liked the psychedelic scenes when they teleported around. But it definitely wasn't nearly as good as the first movie.

I know, I was just joking about how much I hated the second Spingebill movie

• edited November 2016

This 17 year old managed to create a working web shooter. It actually looks like real spider webbing. Sure the range is only a couple feet but still, this is incredibly impressive! Here's hoping that one day we'll get an even better web shooter that's straight out of the comics.

A closer look at the webbing.

• edited November 2016

This 17 year old managed to create a working web shooter.

That is literally the coolest and most kickass thing I have ever heard in my entire life and that person deserves all the science awards.

That being said, I fucking hate myself for not being able to accomplish anything of merit at 17 and he made a fucking web shooter.

This 17 year old managed to create a working web shooter. It actually looks like real spider webbing. Sure the range is only a couple feet b

• Doesn't bother me. I'll always have Bob Dylan to make me feel worthless. By the time he was 30, he had 11 studio albums and 2 Greatest Hits.

When I was 30, I learned to drive.

This 17 year old managed to create a working web shooter. That is literally the coolest and most kickass thing I have ever heard in

• Mad Max has changed quite a bit

• Did america elect a meme?

• That is so awesome.

This 17 year old managed to create a working web shooter. It actually looks like real spider webbing. Sure the range is only a couple feet b

• Of course. When you're forced between an unstable psychopath with serious health issues and a meme... oh who am I kidding even if the other candidate was awesome we still would have elected the meme. I'm ashamed to be an american.

Did america elect a meme?

• So everyone's excited about Bruce Campbell's new book, right?

• You could slap Bruce Campbell's name on a deadly fucking meteor heading directly for earth and I'd be excited for it.

Johro posted: »

So everyone's excited about Bruce Campbell's new book, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.