The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay, forget mine. This is much better.

• I... I'm not crying! You're crying! Shut up!

• edited November 2016

JUVIA

enter image description here

https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/797162782668058624 I'll be attempting to add colour. Most likely will fuck it up. Colouring is one thing I struggle with

• Thank you for telling me. I think I'll try that.

Well it's quite simple. Just follow the video below's instructions and it's easy. (Trigger Warning: Intense Blood, Inappropriate Lang

• Juvia is the best isn't she

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JUVIA

• edited November 2016

[removed]

• This is the most prime example of a pot and kettle situation I've ever seen. People want to single out what the white people are doing but never realizes both sides of the coin are being assholes.

• edited November 2016

I really just wanted to share this because as said in the description, the more shares the hire chance of finding these criminals, no luck finding them yet. Its one thing to pick on a man, but pick on an innocent older gentleman? Sick.

This is the most prime example of a pot and kettle situation I've ever seen. People want to single out what the white people are doing but never realizes both sides of the coin are being assholes.

• Yeah, that's a good reason to share too. I hope they find the guys who did this and bring him to justice. No matter what race, gender, sexuality you are or no matter your religious beliefs, this is not okay.

NorthStars posted: »

I really just wanted to share this because as said in the description, the more shares the hire chance of finding these criminals, no luck finding them yet. Its one thing to pick on a man, but pick on an innocent older gentleman? Sick.

• And yet the Trump supporters are the ones being called bigots...

• Happy late birthday! (sorry for overlooking, things have been hectic)

Today is my birthday and thank you!

• Ohh... such neat lineart. Magnifique.

https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/797162782668058624 I'll be attempting to add colour. Most likely will fuck it up. Colouring is one thing I struggle with

• I believe this gif settles on everything going on as of late...

• edited November 2016

America,
    Can we just lay down some rose petals,
    Put on some soothing music,
    Pour some wine,
    And be bed buddies again?
    We do miss you.

- Canada

LetsMakeAmericaSexyAgain

• LetsMakeAmericaSexyAgain

I'll keep saying this for everyone who doesn't think America is at it's best (or in your case sexy). For who was it sexy for and why?

Johro posted: »

America, Can we just lay down some rose petals, Put on some soothing music, Pour some wine, And be bed buddies again? We do miss you. - Canada LetsMakeAmericaSexyAgain

• We banged your immigration website until it crashed in ecstasy. If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

America, Can we just lay down some rose petals, Put on some soothing music, Pour some wine, And be bed buddies again? We do miss you. - Canada LetsMakeAmericaSexyAgain

• President-wise?

Of the four I have been around for, Bill Clinton.
    America was pretty sexy then. Good president, shitty husband.
    I really liked him. Charismatic as fuck!

Menofthe214 posted: »

LetsMakeAmericaSexyAgain I'll keep saying this for everyone who doesn't think America is at it's best (or in your case sexy). For who was it sexy for and why?

• That's true. You lined up to try and get inside us. We do feel love.

WarpSpeed posted: »

We banged your immigration website until it crashed in ecstasy. If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

• I think we made it!

Hudomonkey posted: »

A whole new thread of adventure... Hopefully this one can get to at least 2015...

• This needs a "Caption This" thread...

• edited November 2016

• agreed.

I believe this gif settles on everything going on as of late...

• I for one sure did.

Thanks for posting this. I'm sure a lot of people really needed a video like this right about now.

• Great work! :D Do you have a Devart or tumblr or something?

I rushed it. I always want to colour but I never get it right. Why I try to stick too black lines and shading

• Let's avoid using this thread to post YouTube videos of violence and/or protests related to the US election. We have other threads focused on the election's outcome, and this thread is just meant for casual chat.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016
    I   | I i 
    ----|------
    I I | I _

:

• the mod broke

I | I i ----|------ I I | I _

edited November 2016

I guess you could say I am at a loss of words.

the mod broke

edited November 2016

Bojack has some kickass music choices for its soundtrack. I listen to that song on repeat sometimes and it's really soothing.

I... I'm not crying! You're crying! Shut up!

• It means he loves hotdogs.

the mod broke

• It means I love Disney movies!

It means he loves hotdogs.

• Yeah basically High Chaos means you get the bad ending cuz you just kill everyone.

Interesting goal you have there.

Thank you for telling me. I think I'll try that.

• "Gee, Bill! How come your mom lets you have two wieners?"

It means he loves hotdogs.

• edited November 2016

Yeah basically High Chaos means you get the bad ending

Well I didn't know that but thanks for letting me know. Eh I plan to see what happens. I guess the game has two endings so I'll try Low first then High. You get an achievement for both endings anyways so for me it doesn't really matter.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah basically High Chaos means you get the bad ending cuz you just kill everyone. Interesting goal you have there.

• You know, I didn't realize it, but I played Battlefield 1 today, November 11th. Kind of ironic.

Thank you to all veterans, past and present, for your service.

• America was pretty sexy then. Good president, shitty husband.

I remember learning how much of a bad husband he actually was when I took U.S. History back in 11th grade (I'm in college now). My classmates were all like "Whaaat?! How could he have done something like that?!" I also remember watching 90s tapes of how the people were reacting to this. They were all like "what is this country coming to?"

President-wise? Of the four I have been around for, Bill Clinton. America was pretty sexy then. Good president, shitty husband. I really liked him. Charismatic as fuck!

• The Humble Bundle store is having a build you bundle with Telltale games!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/telltale-byob/

• Huge scandal when it happened, but neither President since has been able to rally residents or world leaders nearly as well. Agree or disagree with his policies and what he accomplished, I think more people can confirm than not, that he was the last real Presidential material America has had. The man could talk his way into and out of... almost anything.

America was pretty sexy then. Good president, shitty husband. I remember learning how much of a bad husband he actually was when I t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.