The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Can I please get spammed full with comments thank you:)

• edited November 2016

Not really. I'm plagued by the thought she might've choked to death on the recover food [powder to mix with water] me and Mom gave her, or if her heart just gave out shortly after clearing her throat; I hope to god it was the latter because I feel sick thinking about her last moments. Snuffles had a stroke after several days of not drinking or eating anything apart from salads and the syringe food. At first I thought it was kidney failure, but it was something else brought on by the fact she just wasn't drinking water anymore. They even said it was difficult to get blood from her because she had granny veins, so I think it was really down to her age and it being her time. It puts me at ease a bit, but still I feel shit. Snuffles was a good rabbit.

I'm sorry dude, I know what it's like to lose a pet. I hope you're doing okay.

• joshua007 posted: »

Can I please get spammed full with comments thank you:)

• edited November 2016

I'm so sorry, this must be really hard on you. I'm sure Snuffles was an amazing rabbit, and I like to think she's in a better place now. Heaven or not, I'm sure she's somewhere much nicer, if that helps at all. I thought the same way about my cat Kaycee when he passed away, and it helped the process of acceptance for me. And even now I'm sure he's in a much nicer place. And I feel the same way about Snuffles, even though I didn't know anything about her I like to think that all animals are good and lovely.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Not really. I'm plagued by the thought she might've choked to death on the recover food [powder to mix with water] me and Mom gave her, or i

• Aww. : (

I'm sorry about that, Lilac. You have my condolences.

My rabbit Snuffles passed away today. She was 8 years old and I've had her since she was little. Her favorite things were chilling out on a

• So many varieties...

So hard to choose. Bacon, Hickory Smoke, BBQ, with Cheese, Turkey.... oh god.

• Surprise...

Hai.

joshua007 posted: »

• A www. Sounds like she had a wonderful life, at least.

My rabbit Snuffles passed away today. She was 8 years old and I've had her since she was little. Her favorite things were chilling out on a

• edited November 2016

[removed]

• Yeah they wont allow some things like that. I think it's got to do with the link. Pm me it.

• Nope, sorry.

joshua007 posted: »

• I was just watching my sister play Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

And after seeing the ending, it's now one of my favorite PS1 games.

• My afternoon was watching Death note while drawing

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

I am finally strong enough. No more will I be facetiously asked if I get to the cloud district very often! The genocide of annoying NPC's in Skyrim begins! I think I'll start with Nazeem.

• CLOUD DISTRICT

BigBlindMax posted: »

I am finally strong enough. No more will I be facetiously asked if I get to the cloud district very often! The genocide of annoying NPC's in Skyrim begins! I think I'll start with Nazeem.

• I think crosshatching is your strong suit. This reminded me of a cross hatching piece I did a couple years ago. They're a pain in the ass, but with some practice you'll be able to do pieces that consist entirely of cross hatching, like that one. Just make sure you buy some quality pens. I suggest Technical pens or Fountain pens. Technical are cheaper and they work great. Faber castell, Micron, and especially Prisma Color are great pen brands. Also, always use hot press paper. That's the #1 rule.

You got me into the mood to crosshatch now since I haven't done it in years.

My afternoon was watching Death note while drawing https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/797876590516441088

• Yeah I've got like 20 different sizes. Cost me quite a lot. I did rush the cross so it didn't turn out overly that good

I think crosshatching is your strong suit. This reminded me of a cross hatching piece I did a couple years ago. They're a pain in the ass,

• enter image description here

My afternoon was watching Death note while drawing https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/797876590516441088

edited November 2016

Nazeem has recieved his just punishment. I ripped his soul out with my Thu'un and trapped him in his own shoes, which were renamed Nazeem in his (dis)honor (after doing a bid in jail). I'm either going to A.) make a local beggar's day by reverse-pickpocketing them into their inventory, or B.) put them on display in my house. I haven't decided yet. Either way, no more cloud district for him.

His wife is pretty annoying but not quite as much. Her unsolicited marriage advice is tiresome though, so I'll probably just make her's a quick arrow to the throat or something.

I'm taking recommendations for other worthy candidates!

CLOUD DISTRICT

• Yeah, art supplies does cost a lot. Especially pencils and paint. I just spent $120 on colored pencils. Though I will admit they were the best brand.

And do you usually use reference?

Yeah I've got like 20 different sizes. Cost me quite a lot. I did rush the cross so it didn't turn out overly that good

• Mainly use reviews from onlne

Yeah, art supplies does cost a lot. Especially pencils and paint. I just spent $120 on colored pencils. Though I will admit they were the best brand. And do you usually use reference?

• Spare Heimskr! Take that kid that thinks his dad can beat you up in Solitude instead!

Show him how tough adventurers are supposed to be!

Nazeem has recieved his just punishment. I ripped his soul out with my Thu'un and trapped him in his own shoes, which were renamed Nazeem i

• Got Battlefield 1 and an Elgato capture card for my birthday, and this is a video in my BF1 walkthrough.

edited November 2016

Idk, I haven't made my mind up about Heimskr. If I do kill him, it will have to be with something Talos related... Or maybe, I'll sic some heroes of Sovngarde on him.

I'll have to look for that kid. In the meantime, Braith must be taught a lesson about bullying. Perhaps a trip to the orphanage is called for?

Spare Heimskr! Take that kid that thinks his dad can beat you up in Solitude instead! Show him how tough adventurers are supposed to be!

• Happy (late?) birthday!

Got Battlefield 1 and an Elgato capture card for my birthday, and this is a video in my BF1 walkthrough.

• Yeah, my birthday was on the 12th, but thanks! It's just hard for me to imagine that I'll be an adult by this time next year.

Acheive250 posted: »

Happy (late?) birthday!

• Yeah, I hope she's sitting on Buttons our other rabbit that died some years back. Snuffles and her used to be paired together, and she'd sit across her like a pillow, and Buttons was smaller so it looked funny but she never complained, I think Buttons was actually comfortable. I gotta fish the picture out sometime.

I'm so sorry, this must be really hard on you. I'm sure Snuffles was an amazing rabbit, and I like to think she's in a better place now. Hea

• After 510 chapters the dragneel parents finally have faces

• It's raining. Raining. On the streets of New York City.

• So, Cubs win, Trump wins and a Supermoon. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if the second fucking coming of Jesus christ him-fucking-self was coming upon us.

• I wish it was raining over here in KC. Rain is perfect sleeping weather.

Johro posted: »

It's raining. Raining. On the streets of New York City.

• The second coming has already happened ;)

enter image description here

So, Cubs win, Trump wins and a Supermoon. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if the second fucking coming of Jesus christ him-fucking-self was coming upon us.

• edited November 2016

All hail big daddy Trump and his wall of many pleasures.

MichaelBP posted: »

The second coming has already happened

• You're a psychopath my dude, I couldn't even imagine being mean in a Bethesda game. I never have been and I don't think I ever will. The worst I've done is tell Braith I would slaughter her parents.

Nazeem has recieved his just punishment. I ripped his soul out with my Thu'un and trapped him in his own shoes, which were renamed Nazeem i

• I just Donald Jesus Trump doesn't die for our sins again. Because he would then be rplaced by Lucifer in a human disguise. Or would Pence be Judas?

Also? I can see your edit :^]

All hail big daddy Trump and his wall of many pleasures.

• Also? I can see your edit :^]

enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

I just Donald Jesus Trump doesn't die for our sins again. Because he would then be rplaced by Lucifer in a human disguise. Or would Pence be Judas? Also? I can see your edit :^]

• Looks great! Nice to see you improvimg each time/day. :D

• Johro posted: »

It's raining. Raining. On the streets of New York City.

• I think this month is trying to kill me ive had so many mistakes made my dad keeps going on at me and i was going to buy something at work and realised i have my money in my other coat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.