The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mmmm protag butt

MichaelBP posted: »

Soon. Also what is Luna Doing with her hand? Is she trying to touch Noctis' butt? Can't blame her. It's a nice butt.

• 1 more day until Hardwired...To Self Destruct. Most of the reviews have been incredibly positive, tomorrow can't come soon enough. Metallica forever motherfuckers.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Was about to post this and tag you haha!

• Delicious. XD

Luna couldn't wait until their wedding night, and just had to do it as imperial troops surround them. Oh well, as long as it motivates him.

Mmmm protag butt

• Greeat the schedules are out and guess who is working all through chrismas AND new years??? Me

• "Why do people love Hideo Kojima so much?"

Shit like this, ladies and gentlemen. Shit like this.

• Damn, that looks fuckin' fantastic.

Soon. Also what is Luna Doing with her hand? Is she trying to touch Noctis' butt? Can't blame her. It's a nice butt.

• It does. The town in-game looks really beautiful. Not a surprise, as it was based on Venice.

Damn, that looks fuckin' fantastic.

• edited November 2016

People wondering why Kojima is such a beloved member of the gaming industry probably never even played one of his games. MGS2 was so underapreciated back in the day, because fans were super salty for not playing as for most of the game. And yet now most love it because they have a better understanding of what Kojima wanted to tell.

"Why do people love Hideo Kojima so much?" Shit like this, ladies and gentlemen. Shit like this.

• Uh oh.

Street date has been broken in Peru, apparently. If any care about being spoiled on XV's story, now is a good time to be extra careful.

All finished guys. What do you think https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/799348782982959104

• Not all videogame towns based on Venice look good...

It does. The town in-game looks really beautiful. Not a surprise, as it was based on Venice.

• I don't care enough about Final Fantasy to warrant spoiler worry anymore, so it's kosher with me. The last FF game I genuinely cared about was X-2 honestly. But XV looks dank.

Uh oh. Street date has been broken in Peru, apparently. If any care about being spoiled on XV's story, now is a good time to be extra careful.

Gotta glitch fast!

Acheive250 posted: »

Not all videogame towns based on Venice look good...

• Are you watching all of his reviews? I found him in 2013 and it took me like a year to see them all, I think I watched one almost every day.

I've just been introduced to the Nostalgia Critic 2 weeks ago, and so far I think he's fucking hilarious. He states all the pros and cons (mostly cons) in movies, but at the same time, makes some funny one liners.

• This looks like something Buzzfuck would post.

• I do every year. Unless you get a job with the government or a bank, it's pretty common these days.

Greeat the schedules are out and guess who is working all through chrismas AND new years??? Me

Gotta glitch fast!

• True, but hey, technoligy has come a long way since 2006.

Acheive250 posted: »

Not all videogame towns based on Venice look good...

• edited November 2016

Been trying to better myself as an artist lately, and I thought the first thing I should tackle in the one thing I've never improved on one bit in the 14 years I've been drawing, and that'd be hands.

• Hands are hard as fuck. They're good.

10/10 for glass of wine, and it's a french who tell you that.

Been trying to better myself as an artist lately, and I thought the first thing I should tackle in the one thing I've never improved on one bit in the 14 years I've been drawing, and that'd be hands.

• technoligy has come a long way since 2006.

Ruh roh...

True, but hey, technoligy has come a long way since 2006.

• Hands are hard as fuck. They're good.

Yeah, hands are definitely an uphill battle for me, along with heads, body proportions and facial feature sizes, so each hand on this thing took 20-30 minutes at least. I lost track after finishing the wine one. And I think they're more average than good, although to be fair I don't think anything I make is good so who knows.

10/10 for glass of wine, and it's a french who tell you that.

Ayyyy.

Euron posted: »

Hands are hard as fuck. They're good. 10/10 for glass of wine, and it's a french who tell you that.

• Oh Ubisoft, you poor dumb bastards...

What...

• First: games were not that old. We all know why they do remake (money), but geez, not even a generation went before the game were released and now.
    Secondly: What's the point of even doing a remaster if it looks graphically the same -or worst? It's a report to PS3 to PS4, not an actual remake. Even if there are thousands of mods making it better than the remake, the late Skyrim remake at least had the decency to make some better graphisms.

What...

• not even a generation went before the game were released and now.

To be quite fair though...

Oblivion is just as old as the first Assassin's Creed game and it desperately needs a remaster. Yes a lot of games that get remastered don't need it (I don't think we need a 5th Resident Evil 4 remaster), but some of them do, even if they're only a generation old.

First: games were not that old. We all know why they do remake (money), but geez, not even a generation went before the game were released a

• Okay, that hasn't some devs from releasing games that look like they belong in the late 90's to early 2000's. Well, I'd say UC belongs somewhere in last gen. Looks worse than RE5 or 6 imo. I really think it should've been f2p.

technoligy has come a long way since 2006. Ruh roh...

Ubisoft: "We broke the game you love... Want it?"

Oh Ubisoft, you poor dumb bastards...

• This looks more like a demaster. I don't know why they at least don't try to get these games running at 60fps.

First: games were not that old. We all know why they do remake (money), but geez, not even a generation went before the game were released a

• Is Fire Emblem Awakening a good place to start in the series?

• edited November 2016

Yes, it is. That's where I started.

It doesn't require any knowledge of the previous games to understand. The tutorials at the beginning are all you should need to be able to play it.

It is a pretty good game. But the only downside is that I think it has the weakest story out of the series. But it's not bad, and I still found it interesting. And I like the characters in Awakening better then in the other games.

Hope this helps.

dojo32161 posted: »

Is Fire Emblem Awakening a good place to start in the series?

• Unfortunately, a game like Oblivion doesn't make sense. Remasters are intended to be less demanding in time and resources than making a whole new game. Remastering Oblivion for next-gen would require a changing it over from Gamebryo to Creation engine which would be really hard/expensive and kind of defeat the purpose.

not even a generation went before the game were released and now. To be quite fair though... Oblivion is just as old

• (rolls eyes)

What...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.