The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I wouldn't be happy about the third season so much as happy that it's not dead.

I just heard that Young Justice season 3 just got announced. I'm excited!

• I'm equally happy about both.

I wouldn't be happy about the third season so much as happy that it's not dead.

• Reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest made me dislike them, quite a lot actually.

Clemenem posted: »

What are your thoughts on Lobotomies?

• Would you guys be interested in a spin off of Whatever's On Your Mind for the Walking Dead section? You'd be able to make off topic chat related to Walking Dead or the Walking Dead Telltale Fan base, and you could do other social stuff like share Xbox/PSN gamertags, Introduce Yourselves, etc.

• I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I'm not clamoring for one.

Would you guys be interested in a spin off of Whatever's On Your Mind for the Walking Dead section? You'd be able to make off topic chat rel

• It would reduce the amount of filler posts in the waiting thread.

But I know a lot of people don't want it, so I don't know.

Would you guys be interested in a spin off of Whatever's On Your Mind for the Walking Dead section? You'd be able to make off topic chat rel

• Lol it's a fun time

It sure is! ;)

Good luck with that; I'm in exam period so I feel the pain

For my sociology class, I have to read about parental attitudes towards adolescent sexuality in the US vs the Netherlands and also about nar

• Wow, Lego Batman 2 is so much fun. I don't ever wanna stop playing.

• edited November 2016

Battlefield 1 is the game that you can be shit at and still enjoy :)

• Whatever's on your mind? So this is the official tourettes thread..

In that case, Fu**ing potatoes!!

• Jeez, tomorrow starts the last full week of November. October and November have just flown by.

• I am ultra excited. Our football team has advanced to the State semi-finals for the first time in 17 years.

• I thought there used to be one, sort of, and it got merged into this one. I could tell you I wouldn't see anything posted in it (unless someone tagged me), as I don't visit that section.

• ...you mean the Forum of the Dead Lounge?

WarpSpeed posted: »

I thought there used to be one, sort of, and it got merged into this one. I could tell you I wouldn't see anything posted in it (unless someone tagged me), as I don't visit that section.

• Probably. As I said, I don't go there, so don't know the whole story, just seem to think something got merged and a lot of people were unhappy about it.

...you mean the Forum of the Dead Lounge?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Yup, that's it. My proposal was different in that the new thread I was proposing would be for the entire TWD fan base to discuss stuff related to TWD in general, and not a small niche of users who wrote a fan fiction to have off topic chat in the TWD forums, but even so, I can kinda see the irony when you point it out. :p

WarpSpeed posted: »

Probably. As I said, I don't go there, so don't know the whole story, just seem to think something got merged and a lot of people were unhappy about it.

• Hell yeah, I go like 6-12 and shit and still find it fun.

Battlefield 1 is the game that you can be shit at and still enjoy

• And he never did... People say he's still playing Lego Batman 2 to this very day, but legends are just legends are they not?

Wow, Lego Batman 2 is so much fun. I don't ever wanna stop playing.

• Here I am, the knife in my hand, and now I understand why the genius must die.

• You... fuck potatoes?

OnFleek2016 posted: »

Whatever's on your mind? So this is the official tourettes thread.. In that case, Fu**ing potatoes!!

• As much as I despise change.org, this is a cause that needs to be supported, and could likely be a thing that change.org could actually, well, change.

This shit is disgusting. It'd be great if people took the time to sign this. https://www.change.org/p/6-months-for-raping-an-8-year-old-u

• Only in the eyes?

That's terrible.

You... fuck potatoes?

• Can I ask what your issue is with change.org?

As much as I despise change.org, this is a cause that needs to be supported, and could likely be a thing that change.org could actually, well, change.

• Simple. It's a broken platform on a broken website with no filter for petitions that actually matter and it's format is primarily used by stupid people who think they can ban somebody they don't like from existing when the website ironically rarely ever changes anything anyway so the likelyhood of banning somebody from doing things is quite low.

Can I ask what your issue is with change.org?

• the Forum of the Dead Lounge?

enter image description here

...you mean the Forum of the Dead Lounge?

• I feel old now, haha!

the Forum of the Dead Lounge?

• More Nintendo Switch games rumors, courtesy of Laura Kate Dale. She has been one of the more reliabe journalists regarding Switch leaks.

My reaction at a Xenoblade X port on the Switch:

I hope Monolith is working on a direct sequel, after the way X ended with tons of unresolved plot points.

• Okay, I might not play it forever, but...it's still pretty fun.

And he never did... People say he's still playing Lego Batman 2 to this very day, but legends are just legends are they not?

• Yeah,i used to play the game all the day,until i reached 100%

Wow, Lego Batman 2 is so much fun. I don't ever wanna stop playing.

• edited November 2016

You know, there are a lot of terrible boss fights in the souls series that I hate. And right now I'm not 100% sure if this is final for me or not because there were a lot of garbage fights in Dark Souls II, but Aldrich is almost officially the worst boss fight I've ever gone through in the souls series.

• It's mostly just a site for expressing your opinion if anything.

Simple. It's a broken platform on a broken website with no filter for petitions that actually matter and it's format is primarily used by st

• *obnoxiously expressing your opinion

It's mostly just a site for expressing your opinion if anything.

• I'm bored anyone with an XONE wanna play borderlands 2 or TPS?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

I think my Skyrim wife might be cuckin' poor Kitty Litter the Khajiit. Her "friend" keeps showing up in MY HOUSE and following her around like a lost puppy. It ain't seemly!

Also, some guy in Kynesgrove put a hit out on me for stealing his stuff, so I poisoned his whole family. That'll teach him.

UPDATE: Skyrim is officially a fucking soap opera

FUCK YOU AERIN!!! I come back to Honeyside after a hard day of killing the Emperor's family members and what do I find? Fucking Aerin sleeping in MY bed next to MY wife! And I can't even fucking kill him cause if I do, Mjoll and my housecarl team up and kill me! The kids were in the next room Mjoll! THE KIDS! Four hours of marriage down the drain! I don't care how broken Aerin's NPC scripting is, he has crossed the fucking line!

• I have just gotten 100 percent completion in LEGO Batman 2!!!

• What's your gamertag?

zeke10 posted: »

I'm bored anyone with an XONE wanna play borderlands 2 or TPS?

• Does your wife happen to be Camilla Valerius?

BigBlindMax posted: »

I think my Skyrim wife might be cuckin' poor Kitty Litter the Khajiit. Her "friend" keeps showing up in MY HOUSE and following her around l

• GTIMEMBER

Menofthe214 posted: »

What's your gamertag?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.