Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I haven't been here for a long time...

So... Wassup!

• edited November 2016

dat vault hunter

But to answer your question, not much...

I haven't been here for a long time... So... Wassup!

• Someone should write a fic with this

• I mean...

It's an idea. ;^)

Someone should write a fic with this

• It's great to see that this thread is still up and running.

I miss the good ol' Tales days :'(

• Don't mention it. :)

Thanks.

• Same

enter image description here

It's great to see that this thread is still up and running. I miss the good ol' Tales days

• Why is rhysha thread here and batman x selina closed?

• New forum rules, no more shipping threads.

I guess the Rhysha and Rhyiona threads get to stay because how important they were during the season and the fact that they are both kinda dead along with the Tales section, so might as well keep them open.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Why is rhysha thread here and batman x selina closed?

• Why is this thread here and batman x selina closed?

Fixed that for ya ;)

AdamRoberts posted: »

Why is rhysha thread here and batman x selina closed?

• This is such a late response but...
    I can't believe I fell for it XD

MichaelBP posted: »

Listen to this high quality rip. The post is actually Love Live + The Flintstones + Rhyiona.

• This is such a late response but...
    I can't believe I fell for it XD

MichaelBP posted: »

Listen to this high quality rip. The post is actually Love Live + The Flintstones + Rhyiona.

• I at least hope that you enjoyed Stone Halation. XD

Gameserer posted: »

This is such a late response but... I can't believe I fell for it XD

• wow, seriously? no more shipping? but why? some fandoms are made of 75% shipping and...not much else! why would they forbid to create shipping-threads? they don't harm anyone, if anything, they give fuel to artists and authors and help creating a passionate and determined fanbase. honestly, why forbid shipping-threads?

Poogers555 posted: »

New forum rules, no more shipping threads. I guess the Rhysha and Rhyiona threads get to stay because how important they were during the

• edited November 2016

Let's be honest here, 99% of shipping threads created after Rhyiona and Rhysha were created for a sole purpose to cash in on the likes and popularity that our threads got, it wasn't that hard to see tbh.

Dracu98 posted: »

wow, seriously? no more shipping? but why? some fandoms are made of 75% shipping and...not much else! why would they forbid to create shippi

• Member when Tales from the Borderlands first released and Rhyionna was confirmed? I member

• oh, I member. ...it was a torture to wait for the final episode though, especially after choosing Jack.

MasterStone posted: »

Member when Tales from the Borderlands first released and Rhyionna was confirmed? I member

• When I didn't give Sasha the flower, and when I was at episode 5's end, I cried a happy tear when I had Rhys say those unbelievable words that there is someone else he likes. :)

• The love and laughs of this game is still beating strong. And it would be thrilling to see a S2 with character returns like Zer0, Brick, Torgue, Tiny Tina (God I hope) or maybe Gaige, she's like into robots and a cybernetic arm, Rhys having the same thing. (Fan art with those two lol) :D

It's great to see that this thread is still up and running. I miss the good ol' Tales days

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Pretty much this. Like, it was fine back when shipping was a niche topic on the Telltale forums, but it got kind of old seeing people on other series forums trying to randomly ship characters just to hop on the Tales bandwagon (especially before the game was even out, in some cases). Like, it's one thing if characters have chemistry (Lee/Carley, Bruce/Selina, etc) or if people had created a thread in earnest (as was the case with these threads in Tales), but people were just shipping random characters just to ship them, or otherwise hoping to make the next big thread.

Just to clarify - Shipping discussion is mostly okay in story discussion threads as long as you are discussing the story first and foremost, but general threads dedicated solely to shipping kinda made some people see the forums more as a chat room than a message board, and they were also more difficult to moderate due to the large size/quick pace. These threads are basically "legacy" threads so I won't be touching these - not to mention, at least the Tales shipping threads were actually created in earnest.

Going forward, it will now be like this:

• Wanna share fan art? Go to a normal fan art thread.
    • Wanna share fan fic? Post it in Forum Games and/or link to it in another thread
    • Wanna discuss romance? Do so in a story discussion thread.
    Green613 posted: »

Let's be honest here, 99% of shipping threads created after Rhyiona and Rhysha were created for a sole purpose to cash in on the likes and popularity that our threads got, it wasn't that hard to see tbh.

• edited December 2016

Source

Merry Christmas, Rhyionas!

• found this on tunglr dot fuck

source

• Awww, I'm glad to see this thread is still here. I miss you guys :(

• Still with your old avatar, huh, Kimmy-chan?

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww, I'm glad to see this thread is still here. I miss you guys

• lottii-lu posted: »

found this on tunglr dot fuck source

• enter image description here

it's so gorgeus

Source Merry Christmas, Rhyionas!

• Rhys' reminds me of a certain meme here

lottii-lu posted: »

found this on tunglr dot fuck source

• :O I want this kitty so bad

Dracu98 posted: »

it's so gorgeus

• When Telltale's tumblr thing does that retumbl thing of something kinda Rhyiona related content and you'll take anything regarding Telltale acknowledging Rhyiona

• edited December 2016

HEYO

What is up what's left of Rhyiona Thread.....can you believe how long it's been since our glorious day of reckoning. Anywho, just flying to Europe for Mercenary Day. Missed you all a ton.

• This place will always have a special place in my heart. Had too many good times on here, met some amazing people, got to feel like I was a part of the great fight between Rhyiona and Rhysha...

Never again it seems :')

• It's me

Guess who

• 1761 pages of pure goodness

• Happy New Year, Rhyionas!

And... back to being alone again, naturally...

• It saddens me to see this place so dead, but we had some good times. Happy New Year, guys :)

• Happy new year! ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

It saddens me to see this place so dead, but we had some good times. Happy New Year, guys

• Bit late, but happy new year! Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.

• edited January 2017

Well it's been 525,600 minutes and then some since this thread started

• I miss Rhyiona.

I miss the shitposting.

I even miss the spam.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.