The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks everyone! Really glad with how this one turned out.

It's finally freakin' done! And in a good time too since Job Stauffer announced news for Walking Dead New Frontier today! So today's a good

• Thanks! My goal is to be passed out by sundown. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow 'Muricans

I'd like to wish a happy Turkey Day to my fellow Americans! Happy Thanksgiving! Eat some turkey or pie and tell someone you love them or something like that! Love y'all. Bye!

• Hair tangles are the worst. .__.

• Aye, Happy Thanksgiving folks.

I'd like to wish a happy Turkey Day to my fellow Americans! Happy Thanksgiving! Eat some turkey or pie and tell someone you love them or something like that! Love y'all. Bye!

• I read "Hair triangles are the worst" at first and imagined your hair was stuck in the shape of a triangle lol.

Hair tangles are the worst. .__.

• Hmm, pointy.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I read "Hair triangles are the worst" at first and imagined your hair was stuck in the shape of a triangle lol.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

Deputy Mayor Crane has fallen on tough times since moving to Skyrim.

https://screenshotscontent-t3002.xboxlive.com/0009000001f373ed-e6802ed5-b50b-40d2-a418-78fdd751d325/Screenshot-Original.png

It's actually just a hobo character I'm starting, but there's a resemblance! I think I'll name him Ichabod, or Ick for short.

I'm debating whether Ick should start his drunken adventures in a cell or drowning his sorrows at a pub. I think I might actually make a journal or blog type thing recording his adventures and posting it in the creative work thread. Could be fun.

• Make sure you have him get punched in the nose by everybody. :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Deputy Mayor Crane has fallen on tough times since moving to Skyrim. It's actually just a hobo character I'm starting, but there's a

• I read it like that too and I immediately thought of the famous triangle under Kenny's beard.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I read "Hair triangles are the worst" at first and imagined your hair was stuck in the shape of a triangle lol.

edited November 2016

It will probably happen a lot. Poor Crane's a spindly little wretch.

I've chosen the prison escape option. The talking Mara statue in Ick's cell was kind enough to furnish him with p a few lockpicks. Let's hope those bony, old fingers still work.

Make sure you have him get punched in the nose by everybody.

• I give it shit because it's poorly written and cringe inducing. I never judge something for being a kids/family piece of media because that's a dumb thing to do.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just played... Err, watched someone play episode 5 of Minecraft: Story Mode, and I thought it was fantastic. People really need to stop giving it shit just because it's a "family game". Play it before you judge it. It's a great game.

edited November 2016

https://screenshotscontent-t4002.xboxlive.com/0009000001f373ed-d58adeae-b384-4665-aee5-43109bb18ae3/Screenshot-Original.png

Revised Crane, now with a necrotic nose! He should really get that looked at. :D

Make sure you have him get punched in the nose by everybody.

• Happy Turkey Day to you too!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

BigBlindMax said:
    I think I'll name him Ichabod, or Ick for short.

Ick would certainly make for a good double entendre. I mean, just look at the guy! :p

BigBlindMax posted: »

Deputy Mayor Crane has fallen on tough times since moving to Skyrim. It's actually just a hobo character I'm starting, but there's a

• he's seen better days. Two years in a dank cell for embezzlement and stalking will do that to a man.

BigBlindMax said: I think I'll name him Ichabod, or Ick for short. Ick would certainly make for a good double entendre. I mean, just look at the guy!

• edited November 2016

Well my ears are fucked up to a point where I can barely hear so I have to go to the hospital tomorrow, My friends have all been ignoring me, My mom is pissed at me, my sister is bound and determined to make me feel like shit, my room is a giant mess thanks to the shit my sisters brought in so my OCD is fucking with me and to top it all right the fuck off the horrible memories of past thanksgivings are flooding back.

Happy fucking Thanksgiving everyone.

EDIT: And now my nose is bleeding profusely! Yay. I fucking hate the holidays.

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• I've just gotten 100 percent completion in LEGO Marvel Superheroes. I'm gonna have some fun making some comic book re-enactments.

• Noice. I just started playing a few weeks ago. Been wanting to get to the open world shit but apparently the game wants me to do a ton of missions first. That's fine though, I've never had a negative experience on a Lego Game mission.

I've just gotten 100 percent completion in LEGO Marvel Superheroes. I'm gonna have some fun making some comic book re-enactments.

• What happened to your ears?

Well my ears are fucked up to a point where I can barely hear so I have to go to the hospital tomorrow, My friends have all been ignoring me

• Fuck if I know. I can hardly hear out of one of them and the other is slightly muffled. Now I have a cotton ball with vicks on it in the one I can't hear out of very well.

lupinb0y posted: »

What happened to your ears?

• edited November 2016

My 'rents were on my back a bit ago about my eating habits, accusing me of being anorexic and shit 'cause I eat like a normal person should (I am a healthy weight, I swear. My dad is 2 inches taller than me and weighs 120 pounds more, while my mom is 5 inches shorter and only weighs 9 pounds less than me... and they think their eating habits are normal and healthy.)

Today, I asked for a second slice of pie and my mom gave me this disgusted look and told me not now. She started giving me a hard time about how much I ate today. We are a family of 4. No one else needs to eat our food, and we have 3 other pies.

This is why I don't indulge myself on anything anymore! I'm thankful that I actually have food on Thanksgiving - but I'd love it if they didn't give me a hard time about eating it. And... I mean, I understand that they don't want me to make myself sick, but still... I want my fricken pie. Anybody else get this from their family?

Edit: 2 hours later and I got my pie.

• Is the Batman Arkham Remaster any good? I saw it is on sale on xbox for $30

• The Return to Arkham one? I played through a little bit of the Arkham Asylum part on my pals Xbox One and it was alright. Some minor audio glitches and some bad textures at points but it's still a splendid remaster of one of my favorite games of all time. Don't know anything about Arkham City though.

Is the Batman Arkham Remaster any good? I saw it is on sale on xbox for $30

• Seems like you might have an ear infection.

Fuck if I know. I can hardly hear out of one of them and the other is slightly muffled. Now I have a cotton ball with vicks on it in the one I can't hear out of very well.

• Watch out for that reverse psychology.

My 'rents were on my back a bit ago about my eating habits, accusing me of being anorexic and shit 'cause I eat like a normal person should

• If you can put up with shitty graphics, which I can't, yeah it's good.

Is the Batman Arkham Remaster any good? I saw it is on sale on xbox for $30

• Maybe. It's healed up a bit since writing the previous comment and I can kind of hear things out of my right ear now, but I'm still going to the hospital tomorrow to check it out.

lupinb0y posted: »

Seems like you might have an ear infection.

• Man, you judge games by graphics? What about Jak & Daxter or Resident Evil 3 or even Mario 64? Those games are great and they look kind of gross these days.

If you can put up with shitty graphics, which I can't, yeah it's good.

• Never played any of those games.

Man, you judge games by graphics? What about Jak & Daxter or Resident Evil 3 or even Mario 64? Those games are great and they look kind of gross these days.

• Make up your mind, mom.

My 'rents were on my back a bit ago about my eating habits, accusing me of being anorexic and shit 'cause I eat like a normal person should

• They're all fantastic. Jak & Daxter most of all. If you like the Lego games you'd probably love Jak & Daxter. It's a collect-a-thon, it's got cute jokes and a ton of personality and unlike Lego games, JaD is a huge open world with no loading screens. It really pushes the PS2 to it's limits.

Never played any of those games.

• I wonder how long you will be able to download patches and DLC to Xbox 360 and PS3 games, those servers has to be shut down eventually, right? What if you buy a 360/PS3 game in a flea market or garage sale in the future, and it's a game that were broken at launch, or with half the content locked behind a paywall, how do you get access to that? Sure, the publishers could release all games ever digitally on newer platforms, but you can't really trust that, can you. I don't know, maybe it's a non-issue and I'm thinking to much about it.

• Really want to change my profile picture since Selina is presumed to no longer be in the game, but I absolutely love her character and I try to avoid changing my avi too often.

I might borrow @Poogers555 avi idea and photoshop three different funny faces of clementine into one.

What do you think would fit me better, a serious avi or a funny avi? Or should I just leave my avi as it is?

• Im not saying having 3 faces of Clem screaming would be lit like mine with Bruce, but it would!

(also dont worry, Im sure Selina will be back)

Really want to change my profile picture since Selina is presumed to no longer be in the game, but I absolutely love her character and I try

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

I got bored, and played around some in Google Chrome. What do you all think of this Homepage mockup?

enter image description here

enter image description here

• I think this looks much better than what we've got now.

I got bored, and played around some in Google Chrome. What do you all think of this Homepage mockup?

• I think that looks great!

Good job.

• (directed no where and every where)
    I love you.
    Even when life's kicking me around.
    In fact, I may start loving you a little more.

• I still liked Jak 2 and 3, in spite of them changing the formula for the worse, imo, but JaD was fantastic. It was like a more modern Banjo Kazooie mixed with a little bit of Crash Bandicoot.

Man, you judge games by graphics? What about Jak & Daxter or Resident Evil 3 or even Mario 64? Those games are great and they look kind of gross these days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.