The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2016

I've still got a GEARS OF WAR 3 code for XBOX 360/ONE. for free to who ever wants this

• That looks fucking great actually, much better than the slop we have now. Dude you should be in charge or renovating the site.

I got bored, and played around some in Google Chrome. What do you all think of this Homepage mockup?

• edited November 2016

You have only 5 notifications and I have 99+. How?

Edit: And it looks great by the way. I still miss the old Walking dead background, though.

I got bored, and played around some in Google Chrome. What do you all think of this Homepage mockup?

• Wish you could still play xbox games online..... I would love to play this.

enter image description here

• I don't know how. He gets like a hundred comments a day from the New Frontier thread a day.

You have only 5 notifications and I have 99+. How? Edit: And it looks great by the way. I still miss the old Walking dead background, though.

• I just have the patience to spend time scrolling through the profile feed - that, and I kinda need to anyways to check for other important stuff like PMs, personal replies, etc. Honestly, it's not as bad as it sounds.

You have only 5 notifications and I have 99+. How? Edit: And it looks great by the way. I still miss the old Walking dead background, though.

• Looks great, though the red links for handle and notifications don't stand out well on a dark background. If you were designing this for real, you would also have to consider users with lower screen resolutions. Someone without as many pixels across the top wouldn't be able to see all this, and users looking at it on their phones might have a hard time, too.

The darkness matches the darker stories of Batman and TWD, but a future more light-hearted game would probably need a style change.

Just in case you see most of this message as complaining, I did say it looks great. :)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

WarpSpeed said:
    Looks great, though the red links for handle and notifications don't stand out well on a dark background.

Yeah, I definitely agree. This was something I made a bit on the quicker side through basic HTML changes and some super light CSS tinkering, but I definitely would've accounted for that if that had been more customized on my end.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Looks great, though the red links for handle and notifications don't stand out well on a dark background. If you were designing this for re

• Wow, I think that would probably make a pretty cool looking look for here.

Also, I kinda wish profiles had some sort of more customization like badges, like "reached this many likes" "started X many discussions" type deal.

• edited November 2016

My family fucking SUUUUCKSSS. They're all a bunch of banshees, assholes and hypocrites. No, seriously, they never listen to me and they always make so much fucking noise.

Someone please kill me.

• We're in that time of the year when islamist terrorists strike. Some were stopped recently to do a boom on the 1st of december, but hey, I guess they've got others recruits to do a thing these next months if they really want to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/25/france-terror-suspects-arrested_n_13227406.html

• So I decided to waste my life and read the bee movie script for no reason I guess I treated it like a book. I didn't know anything could BEE that terrible... ok I need help.

• edited November 2016

Oh no... Making bee puns is the first sign... I'd recommend seeing a docter.

And try not to think about The Bee Movie for awhile. It... It can get quite bad.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I decided to waste my life and read the bee movie script for no reason I guess I treated it like a book. I didn't know anything could BEE that terrible... ok I need help.

• enter image description here

My family fucking SUUUUCKSSS. They're all a bunch of banshees, assholes and hypocrites. No, seriously, they never listen to me and they always make so much fucking noise. Someone please kill me.

• Why would you do that.

So I decided to waste my life and read the bee movie script for no reason I guess I treated it like a book. I didn't know anything could BEE that terrible... ok I need help.

• I haven't seen the Bee movie since I was 6 (I'm 15).

I hope I never see that shit again.

Why the fuck would you read the script

Are you okay

• Started to play Wind Waker last night. I fucking love it so much. If you hate Wind Waker you're either lying to yourself or a PC elitist who thinks Cel-Shaded and cute graphics are bullshit.

• That movie is a brilliant masterpiece.

• edited November 2016

Finished IS Defense. Then went to first map and shot straight up to 33th place in the leaderboard.

Next controversial title: Hatred

• Anyone out there who feels disinterested with FFXV?

I don't know whether it's the gameplay direction, the story and lore, the characters, or the ridiculously long development time having worn out my enthusiasm...but I just don't feel all that hyped for FFXV.

• edited November 2016

It seems to pickup after the demo ends.

Judgment Disc was rather okay but it made me wonder why not include any summons to showcase (expect potential Ifrit in the beginning of it.) Giant summons are one of the highlights of that title.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Anyone out there who feels disinterested with FFXV? I don't know whether it's the gameplay direction, the story and lore, the characters

• According to Injustice Gods Among Us, Aquaman is more powerful than Superman. Because I can't. Fucking. Beat him.

• I made this video for all Mas Effect fans and for people that never played the game.

• What, did you not hear the retcon in Aquaman issue 439 where they infused Aquaman's blood with kryptonite and made him infinitely stronger than Superman? It was in the same issue where Batman came out as Pansexual.

According to Injustice Gods Among Us, Aquaman is more powerful than Superman. Because I can't. Fucking. Beat him.

• I haven't been interested in Final Fantasy since the PS2.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Anyone out there who feels disinterested with FFXV? I don't know whether it's the gameplay direction, the story and lore, the characters

• I've just finished watching "History of Fear," a film from Argentina of an hour and twenty minutes, released two years ago.

The first aspect that we can recognize is the utter lack of plot; the complete movie resembles a collage of scenes that portray common people amidst uninteresting actions—an old lady stuck on the elevator, the lady attending the phone call of a potential scammer; kids imitating the sound of birds; a man living in the countryside giving a worker of his an earful for carrying a gun; the annoying sound of the vacuum cleaner; a young man suspecting that his girlfriend is having an affair for texting someone; a young girl shouting after somebody doesn't listen to her. And all of these are shot in such a blatant way that it turns obvious how biased and unable to properly communicate their feelings the characters really are.

And yet, because of how easy it is to sympathize with these characters and their insignificant dilemmas, is why the film is a fucking masterpiece. Watching attentively prompts us to delve deeper into consciousness and reconsider how we handle the minutiae in our lives.

• You surpassed John Scarce and did a triple post.

• I have finally fucking beaten Injustice: Gods Among Us. Good lord, that game was hard. I almost lost my mind.

• I need to read that some day!

No, but seriously he's a hard boss. He swings his trident at me way too fast, and I can't even attack back!

What, did you not hear the retcon in Aquaman issue 439 where they infused Aquaman's blood with kryptonite and made him infinitely stronger than Superman? It was in the same issue where Batman came out as Pansexual.

• edited November 2016

Wheat bread toast with swiss cream cheese...

• I've stopped taking interest in the next Final Fantasy games around when PS3 was revealed, especially with how disappointed I was with the FFXIII trilogy.

I haven't been interested in Final Fantasy since the PS2.

• Yeah, I do remember that when I played the game he was a dick. Just use cheap tricks, it's how I did it.

I need to read that some day! No, but seriously he's a hard boss. He swings his trident at me way too fast, and I can't even attack back!

• I beat him. I just kept spamming attacks over and over again, and then when my meter is full, I use my special move.

At least he wasn't as difficult as Superman vs Superman. I spent a whole hour trying to beat that shit.

Yeah, I do remember that when I played the game he was a dick. Just use cheap tricks, it's how I did it.

• edited November 2016

South Park Season 20... Ugh.

What happened to this show when the games made for it are much better than its seasons since season 19.

Maybe it's because the show is now too close to what actually is going on over at America. It constantly tackles annoying topics and tells how annoying they are. Like Facebook, Twitter and other social media things. The show has became too much about social media, something I'm not looking for when it comes to South Park.

Yet, I found this Randy being a troll theme funny. It's just odd that the characters are constantly so angry in season 20 that it actually annoys the viewer due the episodes are so heavily based on the current politics.

Maybe what I find interesting about trolling is that they actually try to make fun of the whole situation so I don't have to be annoyed about it. I don't follow much follow politics and now South Park keeps repeating annoying political things that happened by not even being funny.

For whatever reason I still like the episodes for the most part, but if this was season 1 I would have likely stopped watching. Things like the Cartman are one few redeeming factors and whole take him to the woods to destroy his social media devices was kind of funny. :)

• Have you seen this video about it?

Clord posted: »

South Park Season 20... Ugh. What happened to this show when the games made for it are much better than its seasons since season 19. M

Sign in to comment in this discussion.