The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alright, that's it. I'm gonna fucking record my lines tonight and draw shit. If I come back on the forums tomorrow without tons of sketches of Mimikyu and news that I finished recording the shit I need to, can somebody please punch me in the dick? I'm sick of shunting my responsibilities.

• edited November 2016

Had watched it partially before you posted the link. I did end up watching rest of it.

I don't think that my problem has to do with the more continuous story structure between the episodes.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Have you seen this video about it?

• I love my country :)

• Deleting my comment for calling someone on their bullshit? Please tell me what rule I broke, nameless mod. I didn't get a PM.

• I think most busy forums don't inform most of the post deletes as they just enforce their rules.

It makes sense if you know how the mod interfaces tend to work. If you have a lot of posts to review, you don't want all those extra clicks to just inform someone.

Deleting my comment for calling someone on their bullshit? Please tell me what rule I broke, nameless mod. I didn't get a PM.

• I would just really like to know, I don't want to break the rules here and I don't know which mod deleted it.

Clord posted: »

I think most busy forums don't inform most of the post deletes as they just enforce their rules. It makes sense if you know how the mod i

• edited November 2016

[removed]

• Just ordered a copy of The Wolf Among Us. Should be here sometime in the first week of December.

Can't wait to finally play the full season!

• It also reduces wuss because it's likely that the poster might not come back to check anytime soon. Giving automatic inbox message for example would just cause them to raise wuss.

I would just really like to know, I don't want to break the rules here and I don't know which mod deleted it.

• for calling someone on their bullshit?

Actually, you just got mad and accused me of trolling. Which I wasn't.

Deleting my comment for calling someone on their bullshit? Please tell me what rule I broke, nameless mod. I didn't get a PM.

• edited November 2016

Me mad? I'm not the one who was reduced to name calling. I can still see your reply to my deleted message.

*Actually Max let me take this opportunity to be direct with you. I actally like you as a forum user here. I'm not even upset with you, I just wanted to point out something that was wrong with what you were doing and you apologized for most of it so good on you for that. I'll apologize if my sarcasm and general lack of sugar coating upset you. What I was trying to get at is that many of us know people, or are people, who lived under Castro's rule and aren't just ignorant people who dislike him because we're supposed to.

BigBlindMax posted: »

for calling someone on their bullshit? Actually, you just got mad and accused me of trolling. Which I wasn't.

• What is this term 'raising wuss'?

It also reduces wuss because it's likely that the poster might not come back to check anytime soon. Giving automatic inbox message for example would just cause them to raise wuss.

• I read the script on video just to show I have no life now everyone I showed it to thinks I'm crazy.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I decided to waste my life and read the bee movie script for no reason I guess I treated it like a book. I didn't know anything could BEE that terrible... ok I need help.

• Alright let's keep this calm before either of you go too far.

Me mad? I'm not the one who was reduced to name calling. I can still see your reply to my deleted message. *Actually Max let me take th

• I changed my avatar can't really explain what it is it you could possibly be able to guess.

• Your avatar matches your name.

I changed my avatar can't really explain what it is it you could possibly be able to guess.

• edited November 2016

Exactly what I was going to say.

Your avatar matches your name.

• Wow lol. Good minds think alike, eh?

Acheive250 posted: »

Exactly what I was going to say.

• Damn. I missed all the oppression.

I stand alone.

Against nothing at all.

But I'm not going to take it anymore.

♪ Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. ♪

• Yeah I am gonna take a break from this forum because I don't have anything interesting to say and I hope TWD section will be amazing again when S3 comes out.
    And that we aren't gonna make theories that are better than s3 like last season:)

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

Heh, I was taken off guard maybe. It's ok though, tis a new day and like I said, I stepped out of line there.

What I was trying to get at is that many of us know people, or are people, who lived under Castro's rule and aren't just ignorant people who dislike him because we're supposed to.

Fair enough. I didn't really understand you were getting at that with your replies in that thread, I thought it was just tone policing and accusations of trolling. When I apologized for my tone and you kept going, I got kinda flustered. So yeah, my fault for not acknowledging the expat community and their grievances up front before going into the other things I said. Rather cringey in hindsight.

Me mad? I'm not the one who was reduced to name calling. I can still see your reply to my deleted message. *Actually Max let me take th

• enter image description here

How I am gonna watch movies in the cinemas everybody else hates

• never-ending thread :sleeping:

• edited November 2016

"Raise a wuss."

I might have used a wrong term but whatever. I probably meant that they would cause more trouble than it's worth.

What is this term 'raising wuss'?

• A bee from an animated movie perhaps?

I changed my avatar can't really explain what it is it you could possibly be able to guess.

• Euron got it correct.

Euron posted: »

A bee from an animated movie perhaps?

• ♫ Make believe I'm everywhere
    Given in the light
    Written on the pages
    Is the answer to a never ending threaad
    Ah-ah-ah-ah ah-ah-ah-ah ♫

never-ending thread

• Hey, any tips for lowering Yhorm the Giant's health faster? He's not a particularly hard fight and I got quite a few hits in before being hurt by him, but his HP pool is huge and I have no fucking idea why, especially after Aldrich's considerably low HP pool.

• Or you could watch the movie like a normal human being and enjoy it because you have a right to your opinion.

joshua007 posted: »

How I am gonna watch movies in the cinemas everybody else hates

• Search the room. I don't want to give the whole thing away, but search the room instead of fighting him.

Hey, any tips for lowering Yhorm the Giant's health faster? He's not a particularly hard fight and I got quite a few hits in before being hu

• Oh boy, I'll have a great time dodging his bullshit Weapon Arts along the way then. Thanks for the advice I suppose.

Search the room. I don't want to give the whole thing away, but search the room instead of fighting him.

• Fuss?

"Raise a wuss." I might have used a wrong term but whatever. I probably meant that they would cause more trouble than it's worth.

• Use the sword you find in the room.

Hey, any tips for lowering Yhorm the Giant's health faster? He's not a particularly hard fight and I got quite a few hits in before being hu

• I picked up "Storm Ruler", equipped it because I assume it would help. I used it for 5 minutes and did 50 damage each time. I'd have a better time just using my fucking sword and playing for hours. I don't know why you or any of the guides I looked up AFTER using Storm Ruler said it will help. It doesn't do shit for damage.

Search the room. I don't want to give the whole thing away, but search the room instead of fighting him.

• Use the special attack, the one that uses mana. Charge it up.

I picked up "Storm Ruler", equipped it because I assume it would help. I used it for 5 minutes and did 50 damage each time. I'd have a bette

• Our president elect is triggered way too easily. He went on this twitter tirade because Jill Stein is doing a vote recount and Clinton is joining. The highlight being this tweet:

You can read the rest here: https://twitter.com/i/moments/803015371670175744?lang=en

• Got these in the mail today.

• Did you—did you order that?

lupinb0y posted: »

Got these in the mail today.

• Why has the "Bee Movie" crap become so popular lately?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.