The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Probably due to the memes.

Why has the "Bee Movie" crap become so popular lately?

• And why did it become memes?

dojo32161 posted: »

Probably due to the memes.

• It's the new Shrek.

Why has the "Bee Movie" crap become so popular lately?

• Same reason Shrek became a meme. Because it's ridiculous.

And why did it become memes?

• Don't you dare insult Shrek

Same reason Shrek became a meme. Because it's ridiculous.

• Nice. I ordered myself some mealworms once. I think the flavors were...BBQ, Cheese, and "Mexican Spice". Flavors weren't all that distinct, to be honest.

But they weren't bad. Not good enough to go out of my way for, but not bad.

So? How were they?

lupinb0y posted: »

Got these in the mail today.

• Apostate spotted!

Don't you dare insult Shrek

• HoLy SHit!

• Figured that out playing, my apologies.

Use the special attack, the one that uses mana. Charge it up.

• To be fair, he's not wrong. Quite a few people did vote illegally. Now I'm 110% sure that he would not have won the popular either way considering what america thinks of him, but the results would indeed be very different had people who voted illegally been deducted.

alexgo posted: »

Our president elect is triggered way too easily. He went on this twitter tirade because Jill Stein is doing a vote recount and Clinton is jo

• “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”

If you don't think something like that can become a meme then there's something seriously wrong with your knowledge of the internet.

And why did it become memes?

• SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEEEDDD!

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

• BigBlindMax posted: »

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEEEDDD!

• That's....that's something. I've never heard the scripture in reverse.

• edited November 2016

Why do I hate so many people on these forums?

No seriously, a lot of people here just seem like self-righteous assholes who don't give a shit about being assholes to other people and don't respect anyone's opinions.

I'm not aiming at anyone specific, I'm just saying in general.

• edited November 2016

Maybe I be the first to say...LOL

#BLIND_SNIPEY_profilePIC

• Pretty nice, isn't it? :p

Also, please be more careful with using large text. Thanks!

• I don't think it's limited to these forums, people are alike all over.

Why do I hate so many people on these forums? No seriously, a lot of people here just seem like self-righteous assholes who don't give a

• Oh I don't doubt that. Believe me, I don't.

I don't think it's limited to these forums, people are alike all over.

• U said i can use large text for headings and important stuff, cmon its your name, our MOD'S NAME! :p

Pretty nice, isn't it? Also, please be more careful with using large text. Thanks!

• Wowza wowzers, you've just be a right ray of sunshine recently. It's one thing to disagree with someone's beliefs or not liking what they say, but to say you hate them and call them assholes is a bit much. You been feeling alright man? I didn't really ever notice you being this passive aggressive before the beginning of this month. Has shit been tough or anything?

Why do I hate so many people on these forums? No seriously, a lot of people here just seem like self-righteous assholes who don't give a

• No, I'm fine, thanks. :)

There's just a lot of mean people on these forums treating me and other people like shit, saying shit like "You have no friends." or "You're an idiot for liking this guy." and I'm just getting sick of it. I know, I know, it's like this everywhere else on the net, but...I dunno. I just don't know.

Wowza wowzers, you've just be a right ray of sunshine recently. It's one thing to disagree with someone's beliefs or not liking what they sa

• I haven't seen much of that going around, huh. Oh well, I know how negativity can affect a person, so I kinda see where you're coming from. It's alright man, don't let douchebags get to ya too easily, after all, they probably have some shit they're going through too so they might just be being dicks out of blind fury.

No, I'm fine, thanks. There's just a lot of mean people on these forums treating me and other people like shit, saying shit like "You ha

• Does this mean we own him?

That seems like too much responsibility.

You can walk him first.

AdamRoberts posted: »

U said i can use large text for headings and important stuff, cmon its your name, our MOD'S NAME!

• Alright, Francois Fillon was elected as candidate of the right: his main program: deleting 500 000 civil servant.

Well, if he's elected I guess I won't have a job, lel.

• edited November 2016

Found some cheap sketch markers. I'm going to attempt to do some basic colouring. But as they're cheap I can imagine it'll turn out shit.

Just gotta wait for them to arrive.

• I had no idea that was the meme.

I just receive three to four different "Bee Movie" videos on my YouTube suggested videos every day.

“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little bo

• Did you change your avatar?

Pretty nice, isn't it? Also, please be more careful with using large text. Thanks!

• Hehe :p

I just wanted to give it a try. Tasted mostly like flour and peanut skin.

Did you—did you order that?

• They were really bland. Just kinda tasted like flour and peanut skin but other than they were alright I guess. I could eat this if I really needed to.

Dozurany posted: »

Nice. I ordered myself some mealworms once. I think the flavors were...BBQ, Cheese, and "Mexican Spice". Flavors weren't all that distinc

• Lmao

Johro posted: »

Does this mean we own him? That seems like too much responsibility. You can walk him first.

• Yeah, that's a good way to put it. Maybe if insect foods were more readily available, I'd consider it just for the sustainability of it. But until then, meh.
    Thanks, I was curious nonetheless

lupinb0y posted: »

They were really bland. Just kinda tasted like flour and peanut skin but other than they were alright I guess. I could eat this if I really needed to.

• Hopefully the right will split between him and Le Pen. Honestly, it seems hard to believe a Thatcherite like Fillon has anything to offer ordinary French people, given traditional French attitudes toward labor unions and the public sector.

Euron posted: »

Alright, Francois Fillon was elected as candidate of the right: his main program: deleting 500 000 civil servant. Well, if he's elected I guess I won't have a job, lel.

• That's 6 in a row, the only artist ever to do so.

enter image description here

• Honestly the Assassin's Creed movie looks like a boring, poorly written mess. I'd rather play Unity.

• connecting the telltale server should not be an issue but there is a minor road block that i cant seem to get past any info or help with this would be greatly helpful i am trying to connect via my xbox360 and its not working and i am connect via wifi and suggestions on what to do about this please help

• It's hard to believe too but in these times, who knows what can happen. The "left" is split in many ways, so maybe that's what we will have to choose, sadly.

To this point, I think I'll vote for Melenchon. That's maybe his time now and he's got a spirit of what french is, without falling in the nationalism which the fn is doing.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hopefully the right will split between him and Le Pen. Honestly, it seems hard to believe a Thatcherite like Fillon has anything to offer ordinary French people, given traditional French attitudes toward labor unions and the public sector.

• edited November 2016

It's more like that was the thing that started the meme. The movie itself is ridiculous and bullshit enough to keep the ball rolling, but that quote alone is very meme worthy. Like the Pawn Stars intro.

I had no idea that was the meme. I just receive three to four different "Bee Movie" videos on my YouTube suggested videos every day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.