The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2016

Part of me is clinging onto the slim chance that Donald Trump is a doctor disguised as a candy shop owner, though the other part of me deems it unlikely.

• What brand are they?

Found some cheap sketch markers. I'm going to attempt to do some basic colouring. But as they're cheap I can imagine it'll turn out shit. Just gotta wait for them to arrive.

• Earlier, I very briefly changed my avatar as a joke to a senile old lady, as some sockpuppet account said I had gone senile.

Did you change your avatar?

• Well I wanted comic but they're a bit over my price range. And I have no idea haha! But £20 is okay if they don't turn out well

What brand are they?

• I've had the same song stuck in my head for the whole day...

• Rock Me Amadeus is a classic!

Acheive250 posted: »

I've had the same song stuck in my head for the whole day...

• Good to... know?

Johro posted: »

Rock Me Amadeus is a classic!

• I think we need some stupid sexy Flanders.

nothing at all

/coolsome

• I'm stupid.
    I not so accidentally bought a monitor to expensive for me. Its an C27F390
    Now I need to survive next month with peanut butter :/

• edited November 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38140981

A plane carrying 81 people, including a top Brazilian football team, has crashed on its approach to the city of Medellin in Colombia.

Police say five people survived the crash but the rest of those on board died.

Confirmed 76 dead presently. r.i.p.

• Aww man. I heard 6 an hour or two ago. One must have died in hospital since.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38140981 A plane carrying 81 people, including a top Brazilian football team, has crashed o

• Do you mean copic, I bought some for my bf they're pricey but worth it in my opinion. I hope they turn out well im looking forward to seeing your creations on the forums :)

Well I wanted comic but they're a bit over my price range. And I have no idea haha! But £20 is okay if they don't turn out well

• yes hahah I mean copic. why'd I put comic, Idiot.

And thanks! I've got a drawing in mind for black outline (if the colouring doesnt work I'll still have an outline copy)

Do you mean copic, I bought some for my bf they're pricey but worth it in my opinion. I hope they turn out well im looking forward to seeing your creations on the forums

• Favourite track? I like all, great album but I do really like this one

That's 6 in a row, the only artist ever to do so.

• edited November 2016

Not really. You have her being mentioned more and have one or two scenes wherein Yennifer is otherwise involved, should you romance her. But otherwise no.

Still romanced Triss on three out of four playthroughs, though. (And like that, I have signed my death warrant)

• Love these guys, what they make is epic

• Easily the last track, Spit Out The Bone

Favourite track? I like all, great album but I do really like this one

• Yup that is a beast one

Easily the last track, Spit Out The Bone

• Man I'm beat. I finished two days worth at my uncle's garage helping him with the garage door. First day (they called when I was playing games) we had to solve the issue of why the door wouldn't push itself and found out it was the door itself that was hitting the ceiling when pushed up so we had to make some adjustments. We were able to get the door in eventually. Second day (I offered this time just because) we hadda continue with the adjustments and replace parts that we cut off the door with thinner parts to make it look right, we also added the springs on the joints for it to lift much easier and in the future to go up automatically. A lot of it was measuring, sawing and using a wrench and winch. Finally we had to add parts to the middle of the door and it was a pain to get it placed between the two bolted-down parts of the door. Finally all we did at the end of it was me watching my uncle measure the space for the window.

It sounds simple but being on your feet for most of the day when you're mostly home can be exhausting. xD First day was like 1pm to 6pm (with dinner and break time included) with day two was 9am to 6pm (go out for breakfast, break time and dinner included as well). Time to just relax now. Ahhh.... -w-

• My mum told me that if I don't do my homework she is going to smash my head on the keyboarddddddddddddddd31y4 178t13864t 18375tvng83211 9t5cf19t5c 185381

• So my laptop thought it was a great idea to force update while I was playing TWDS2.

It pretty much corrupted the whole game; I can select a chapter from a certain episode but it would start from the very beginning. It also fucked up my S1 savefile, showing choices I didn't do.

:(

• Fuck Auto Updates.

So my laptop thought it was a great idea to force update while I was playing TWDS2. It pretty much corrupted the whole game; I can select

• Now I'm starting to regret on updating my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

Fuck Auto Updates.

• She didn't really say that, did she?

My mum told me that if I don't do my homework she is going to smash my head on the keyboarddddddddddddddd31y4 178t13864t 18375tvng83211 9t5cf19t5c 185381

• of course she totaly did 100% really why'd i lie pls believe me

Acheive250 posted: »

She didn't really say that, did she?

• Good thing I turn updates off whenever I play a game.

So my laptop thought it was a great idea to force update while I was playing TWDS2. It pretty much corrupted the whole game; I can select

• ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS IS CURRENTLY USING A CHRISTMAS TREE I DREW AS HER HEADER ON TWITTER AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING.

• enter image description here

Whose the artist?

ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS IS CURRENTLY USING A CHRISTMAS TREE I DREW AS HER HEADER ON TWITTER AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING.

• Tristen Dunman! She does a bunch of Chibi stuff and some other stuff and I love it all! (the PC version of twitter cuts out most of the picture but if you scroll down she retweeted it from me so it's there)

JonDee013 posted: »

Whose the artist?

• If you want. It all really comes down to personal taste.

Personally, I found Yennifer's ruthlessness and ends-justify-the-means mentality to be morally questionable. Plus, I have a thing for red hair.

Either way, the story shall end and progress similarly (dependant upon other choices, of course). It only really effects with whom Geralt shall live at the end of the game, or perhaps his lack thereof if your not careful.

• Was reading up a bit about some of the Scientology stuff from Leah Remini's Reddit AMA. This is like some real HYDRA shit.

• Being an adult is waking up with random back pain not caused by anything other than sleeping still.

• Here's what RubberRoss has to say about YouTube's latest colossal fuck up.

enter image description here

• I believe you. I was just hoping that it was a joke.

But she didn't actually smash your head on the keyboard, did she?

of course she totaly did 100% really why'd i lie pls believe me

• Does anyone know any good (free) screen recorders for PC? The Windows 10 game bar doesn't work very well on my laptop.

• Debut Video Capture works really well and is simple to use, although it has some major issues and has a lot of CPU usage.

Does anyone know any good (free) screen recorders for PC? The Windows 10 game bar doesn't work very well on my laptop.

• edited November 2016

You could try Share (formerly Shadowplay) by Nvidia. I used it back before the name change and had no problems with it. But apparently since the name change it's kinda buggy now.

Does anyone know any good (free) screen recorders for PC? The Windows 10 game bar doesn't work very well on my laptop.

• Feel like a proud parent

ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS IS CURRENTLY USING A CHRISTMAS TREE I DREW AS HER HEADER ON TWITTER AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.