The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

Acheive250 posted: »

She didn't really say that, did she?

• While Sports has never been a big thing on (true)video game forums(I know, I've been a minority fan of both all my life), I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan.

How does that come to be in Canada?

Well, in the 70's, the only NFL games televised in western Canada, were the NFC North games. Back then, the best team in that division were the Minnesota Vikings. So my dad became a fan. When I grew up in the 80's, when my dad was a fan, my favourite colour was blue. The team in that division whom had that colour was the Detroit Lions and they sucked back then(never were a powerhouse team since I've followed either). My sister(RIP)'s favourite colour was purple though(Vikings colour) and my dad cheered for The Vikings as well, so I sort of cheered for them as a kid whom was never really into Football.

Now, when my sister died, and I got into American Football, my favourite colour is now hers and my favourite team is now my dad's, Go Vikings.

Maybe that seems like a pretty emotional way to have a favourite team, but it's my reason.

• I used Debut for a while when I was using my school laptop, and it didn't work very well then. I'll give it a go on my laptop, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Debut Video Capture works really well and is simple to use, although it has some major issues and has a lot of CPU usage.

• Good enough reason I say. It's pretty honourable

Johro posted: »

While Sports has never been a big thing on (true)video game forums(I know, I've been a minority fan of both all my life), I'm a Minnesota Vi

• edited November 2016

December, hoo boy. This is gonna be one busy-ass month for me. 3 days every week I go to community gatherings, then there's my story I'm doing (gotta work on the final script for chapter 1 along with plan-outs for chapter 146 and up)on top of that other stuff. TWD S3 premier (looks like I'm not gonna marathon the series after all), making Christmas decorations for this café I go to, practice on environmental and automobile drawings, Christmas shopping (well most of it is done, sorta), family dinner at Swiss Chalet, my wedding present to an old friend (I need to gather sums for deliver and make the card), keep in touch with friends as much as I can, find a partner to help me on my manga (I'll go into detail about that later), and finally set up my damn tumblr page and put equal focus on all of my accounts.

Haven't been this busy in a while. haha

• she did... :sleepy:

Acheive250 posted: »

I believe you. I was just hoping that it was a joke. But she didn't actually smash your head on the keyboard, did she?

• Hail Hydra.

lupinb0y posted: »

Was reading up a bit about some of the Scientology stuff from Leah Remini's Reddit AMA. This is like some real HYDRA shit.

• edited November 2016

Voice acting for Douglas in The Walking Dead has made me really appreciate his character more.

He was able to fully understand how incredibly lucky he was to have something as nice as Alexandria.

I'm actually dreading the part of the series where it reaches his death just because I like speaking for him so much.

Too bad there wasn't a Douglas special where it showed him overlapping arguing with the Republican Party on C-Span when he was a senator.

• At least you made the choice. I just came home to my computer one day and saw that it was in Windows 10.

Now I'm starting to regret on updating my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

• edited November 2016

Every member of Trump's cabinet so far has opposed LGBTQ rights.

We'll see if they do anything - one has expressed a desire to re-ban trans people being allowed to serve America in the army - but for now I am irritated at those claiming that Trump was pro-lgbtq and telling lgbtq people that they should vote for him for this reason.

Holding up an lgbtq flag (made upside down) was complete pandering and did not represent any commitment to the preserving of lgbtq rights, and I'm tired of people using that one event as a reason why our rights wont be targeted in the next four years.

People need to stop patronising us by saying we have absolutely nothing to fear, or prepare to fight against. If we take that mentality then by the time we could fight against it it'll be too late.

• I'm currently taking quite many art commissions and I'm not completely sure how to feel about it. I'm not by any means a famous artist :P but since this whole thing is a rather new thing for me, I feel super thankfull to have some people around me who want to buy my art. Because I know how hard it can be to get people to buy your art nowadays. Anyway, the problem is that I'm taking more commissions than I can actually afford to since my school is keeping me quite busy already. But at the same time I'm so eager to take as many commissions as I can! As an artist it feels so so good to be able to earn some money with my own art. It makes me feel so proud, even if I'm not getting that much money :P so yeah anyway, it's quite a situation :D any fellow artist here having some similar memories?

• The Picture of my account on the right side of the screen doesn't appear anymore. So now I have to go to previous comments to look at my account and on mobile I can't seem to post a comment nor check my account. Is anybody else having this problem?

• Trump actually is quite involved with LGBT rights if you look into his history. It's just his shithead cabinet who isn't because those are the kinds of people he pandered to. Those are the kinds of people he pandered to throughout the entire election. You have every right to be fearful, but Trump is not the enemy. It's the fucking assholes backing him and his disgusting vocal supporter base that are the real issues.

Flog61 posted: »

Every member of Trump's cabinet so far has opposed LGBTQ rights. We'll see if they do anything - one has expressed a desire to re-ban tra

• I am. My profile won't even load.

The Picture of my account on the right side of the screen doesn't appear anymore. So now I have to go to previous comments to look at my account and on mobile I can't seem to post a comment nor check my account. Is anybody else having this problem?

• Testing @BetterToSleep

Mobile isn't working

• It should be at the top left of the screen.

The Picture of my account on the right side of the screen doesn't appear anymore. So now I have to go to previous comments to look at my account and on mobile I can't seem to post a comment nor check my account. Is anybody else having this problem?

• Thank you for your help!

I can properly interact with the forum, but only on my iPhone, which means that I will not be participating in discussions for as long as Telltale does not fix the website.

Testing @BetterToSleep Mobile isn't working

• My iPad experiences the same difficulty.

It is just as being reduced to a lurker.

• I was encountering an issue for that, which sort of interfered with my moderating duties.

However, "shockingly" enough, when I went on Internet Explorer (I was using Safari and Edge earlier), it worked.

I will inform the proper authorities on this issue.

• Did you encounter this on mobile devices, mostly? Saying which browser as well as which device might give the TTG Web team some more help in isolating the issue.

I was encountering an issue for that, which sort of interfered with my moderating duties. However, "shockingly" enough, when I went on In

• I am currently browsing on Chrome/Windows, and not encountering any issues. Which browser/device are you using, and what are some of the particular issues? (I am obviously unable to assist myself, but as I said in my reply to InGen, forwarding this info to the web team might help some).

Thank you for your help! I can properly interact with the forum, but only on my iPhone, which means that I will not be participating in discussions for as long as Telltale does not fix the website.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Test comment from iOS Safari

Edit test

Edit: Seems to work fine, for me at least?

• edited November 2016

Edge has no place to sign in. I just checked that.

Opera works fine.

• Im looking at it right now and its definitely right for me

It should be at the top left of the screen.

• You know, considering almost everything in Silent Hill 3 has a deeper meaning to it, I wonder what the significance of the infamous Mirror Room is. Meh, I'll probably think about it for a bit and write something on it.

• edited December 2016

I'm hoping to get Silent Hill 2 and 3 for Christmas this year. I'm pretty anxious to play them.

EDIT: By anxious I mean excited. I think Australians tend to use them as synonyms a bit more, or maybe it's just me lol.

You know, considering almost everything in Silent Hill 3 has a deeper meaning to it, I wonder what the significance of the infamous Mirror Room is. Meh, I'll probably think about it for a bit and write something on it.

• So I just talked to an old friend from primary school for the first time in years :)

• Won't let me sign in on my phone. Stuck on Loading Profile...

• Final paper due Monday. Final exams on Tuesday and Thursday. Final project due on Thursday. Registration for spring classes opens on Friday and I will be taking on an even heavier schedule on top of work.

THIS IS FINE.JPG

• (Friendly note, don't get the HD collection. Get the OG versions. The HD collection is garbage)

For Silent Hill 2, don't be anxious to play it. It's actually a beautiful game that has a relaxing story and amazing deep meaning that take an exploration into the minds of people with multiple forms of depression. There are a few really nerve wrecking moments, but the game should be treated as an experience.

As for Silent Hill 3. Be very fucking afraid. That game is scary as shit and I've beaten it 20 times now.

I'm hoping to get Silent Hill 2 and 3 for Christmas this year. I'm pretty anxious to play them. EDIT: By anxious I mean excited. I think Australians tend to use them as synonyms a bit more, or maybe it's just me lol.

• (meanwhile, inside of ForClementine's head)

enter image description here

enter image description here

Final paper due Monday. Final exams on Tuesday and Thursday. Final project due on Thursday. Registration for spring classes opens on Friday and I will be taking on an even heavier schedule on top of work. THIS IS FINE.JPG

• Yeah, I saw a review of the HD collection. The HD version looks unplayable at some points (in Silent Hill 2 it's apparently impossible to see in the dark at times). Believe me, I'm getting them on the PS2.

And anxious probably wasn't the right word to use. I played Silent Hill 1 and it wasn't all that scary, so I'm not worried to play them. By anxious, I meant excited lol. Maybe anxious and excited aren't used as synonyms outside of Australia that much lol.

(Friendly note, don't get the HD collection. Get the OG versions. The HD collection is garbage) For Silent Hill 2, don't be anxious to pl

• edited December 2016

(in Silent Hill 2 it's apparently impossible to see in the dark at times)

Oh hoh hoh hohh. That is the LEAST of that shithole's problems.

I played Silent Hill 1 and it wasn't all that scary,

Silent Hill 3 is like if you took all of the cheese out of SH1, fixed the story, and intensified it's darkest, creepiest and most dangerous moments by... one sec, let me get out my calculator. Hmm... carry the one, add this, fix th-- 67 FUCKING BILLION. Seriously, that game fucking keeps me up at night sometimes. And not like the good kind like Silent Hill 2, I mean the horrible nightmares waking up in cold sweat way. Although Heather is the number one waifu so she's the silver lining in that game. The story is fantastic too. There's a few cutscenes that always make me tear up.

By anxious, I meant excited lol. Maybe anxious and excited aren't used as synonyms outside of Australia that much lol.

Yeah... nobody I know describes anxious as excitement. So I guess it's kind of an Austrailian thing.

Yeah, I saw a review of the HD collection. The HD version looks unplayable at some points (in Silent Hill 2 it's apparently impossible to se

• Awesome!

So I just talked to an old friend from primary school for the first time in years

• Wowzers, didn't think you'd ever be back. I know we didn't get along a lot, but welcome back to the forums!

• edited December 2016

Thanks. I really need to stay positive, I just hate myself from the past so I dont wanna talk about it, hopefully I won't make the same mistake

Wowzers, didn't think you'd ever be back. I know we didn't get along a lot, but welcome back to the forums!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.