The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2016

Happy birthday.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Today's my birthday.

• edited December 2016

God fucking dammit, my mom's fucked up again. She woke me up for no goddamn reason at 1 AM and wouldn't stop talking about looking for some batteries to her computer. And then when I told her kindly to stop, she said "Shut the fuck up." I told my grandparents the second I got the chance to, and then they had a talk with her, and then she either stops listening or changes the fucking subject.

I feel like killing someone right now.

• I wanna hug you.

God fucking dammit, my mom's fucked up again. She woke me up for no goddamn reason at 1 AM and wouldn't stop talking about looking for some

• I usually see the term "character action game" used for games such as Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, etc. And in the general gameplay aspect it fits with those, though it's supposed to be an open world RPG much like the first Nier.

Horizon looks very good, and I think it's better for Guerrila to create a brand new IP rather than just make Killzone 5, especially since Shadow Fall wasn't very good (probably because it was rushed for the PS4's launch). I'm not entirely what to classify it as though Probably more like an ARPG? Seing as it's an open world RPG, with some shooting elements and crafting.

Flog61 posted: »

It'll at least be the best character action game, no doubt about that. Would Horizon Zero Dawn not count as that too? It looks great

• Lol thanks.

But seriously, my mom is getting on my nerves.

AronDracula posted: »

I wanna hug you.

• One nice thing about Vidme. I normally browse using Firefox without Flash Player installed and with media autoplay disabled, because I got tired of sites automatically playing stuff. For well-behaved sites, I can still play videos with a few extra clicks, but other sites assume autoplay must work and refuse to play videos at all if it doesn't. (For those sites, or ones that need Flash Player, I use a different browser.) YouTube requires three clicks to play a video, or I have to wait a few seconds for its autoplay logic to time out. Vidme just works with one click.

I know I'm a weird atypical side case, but that's still impressive.

YouTube finally has a competitor. It's called Vidme and claims to be dedicated to be the most user friendly video poster on the internet. So

• edited December 2016

enter image description here
    “I won’t go easy on you even if you’re the CEO!!”
    hahahahahaha OMFG LMFAO

• Can't wait for the CEO superboss to be added (supposedly) this month (not sure if they'll include everything else from the stream) along with the 60fps Pro patch, NG+ and Level Cap creator.

joshua007 posted: »

“I won’t go easy on you even if you’re the CEO!!” hahahahahaha OMFG LMFAO

• Jimmy Fallon is fuckin' adorable when it comes to Nintendo stuff.

lupinb0y posted: »

It works. It actually fucking WORKS! Seamless transitioning between modes and no frame drops! Nintendo you beautiful bastards! Skip to 5:00 if you wanna get to the Switch.

• edited December 2016

Holy FUCK this game looks kickass. There's another one coming out that I was really hyped for with a similar name, but I can't quite remember what it is. Kinda like Dark Souls with Samurais.

EDIT: First off, the game's name is Nioh. Glad I remembered that. Second, how does she even fight in those high heels so elegantly tho?

MichaelBP posted: »

Nier Automata demo on the 22nd of December. I'm so ready. (@_@) From everything I've seen so far, it's either gonna be this o

• It's what you can expect when Platinum is given an actual budget, rather than a couple of cheeseburgers. And it'll certainly have a dark and twisted story like Nier 1 and the Drakengard games, thamks to Yoko Taro returning as director and writer, with Yosuke Saito as producer.

Yeah, Nioh looks pretty freakin' sweet. It's like Dark Souls, but starring Geralt of Rivia's asian cousin in a fictional version of Sengoku era Japan. It's actually another game that's been in development hell. I think it was announced in E3 or TGS 2005 or 2006, as a PS3 exclusive.

She's a combat android, but hey she's more than soulless machine, as she at least has plenty of cute idle animations (can't really comment on personality as most trailers focus on the combat) I guess android and cyborgs can just move elegantly. Just look at Raiden.

enter image description here

Holy FUCK this game looks kickass. There's another one coming out that I was really hyped for with a similar name, but I can't quite remembe

• Congratulations! How old did you turned now and did you had a pleasant day? :)

Today's my birthday.

• They should put Sephiroth theme under him but with his name

IMAGEN A WORLD RULED BY THE SQUARE ENIX CEO FEAR HIM

MichaelBP posted: »

Can't wait for the CEO superboss to be added (supposedly) this month (not sure if they'll include everything else from the stream) along with the 60fps Pro patch, NG+ and Level Cap creator.

• When your teacher finds you watching youtube videos while you promised him to work

• Got my Christmas tree set up... It's a fake one though. :(

• edited December 2016

Whoops, double post.

sevyn posted: »

Congratulations! How old did you turned now and did you had a pleasant day?

• The day was great, I got some cool presents. I turned 16 years old.

sevyn posted: »

Congratulations! How old did you turned now and did you had a pleasant day?

• Thanks.

Happy birthday.

• If I had any respect for the Grammys, like any shred at all, it's fucking gone. How bad are they, they are Rock and Roll Hall of Fame bad, they are a shameful disgrace to music and the fact that they are held in such high esteem is just baffling. This isn't important to most, but it is to me, to see music, something I'm so incredibly passionate about, be shit on or desecrated like this, it actually physically hurts me.

There are so many amazingly talented bands out there nowadays, even in the rock genre, putting out great albums and songs. Now I know they'll never get the recognition they deserve with the big awards at the Grammy's, you'll never see a rock or metal band get nominated for Best Album or Best Song, I'm used to that. But when it comes to the awards solely designated for rock, you would at least think the Grammy's would have the common sense to actually nominate rock acts for them. Looking over the nominees for Best Rock Performance proved to be...quite interesting to say the least. Disturbed's The Sound of Silence, well deserved nominee, a beautiful version of the classic Simon and Garfunkel song by one of the best rock/metal bands of the 21st century. David Bowie's Blackstar, another well deserved nominee, especially with the passing of Bowie (RIP). Joe by Alabama Shakes, don't really listen to them, but at least they're rock, so I'll take it. Then you have Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, an electropop band, what the hell? I've listened to the song, and while it's not as bad as their other material, it's certainly not Rock, quite puzzling, especially since the band is nominated for a bunch of Pop awards. And then you have the final nominee, Don't Hurt Yourself. Now I've never heard of this song, I wonder who it's by, well according to Google, it's by...BEYONCE?!

Are you fucking kidding me with this? What, because it was with Jack White of The White Stripes, that automatically makes it Rock, are you high? I didn't think I had to spell it out for the dumbasses at the Grammy's but allow me to show them the problem with this choice...Beyoncé is not Rock! Neither is Twenty One Pilots for that matter. The song itself isn't even rock, and she's already nominated in almost every single other award imaginable, especially in the Pop categories, so why the hell is she nominated for Best Rock Performance? What, do they have their heads so far up their own asses that they couldn't find any other rock bands that released good material over the course of a year and just said "Fuck it, let's give Beyoncé another nomination." That's like nominating Metallica for a fucking country award just because they made one sort of country-ish song. It's insulting to the artists who actually play rock music, it's insulting to music listeners, and most importantly, it's insulting to music in general. You know, after they gave a Grammy award to Jethro Tull for Best Metal Performance in 1989, I didn't think they could ever stoop that low again, but if Beyoncé actually wins, it might just beat it. If this doesn't show that the people at the Grammy's have no idea what they're doing and their lack of knowledge when it comes to music, then I don't know what does. I want to say the Grammy's have become a joke, but I've already known that for years.

• Estuans interius 
    Ira vehementi 
    Estuans interius 
    Ira vehementi 
    Matsuda
    Matsuda

I want them to add Stella as a secret super boss. <_<

joshua007 posted: »

They should put Sephiroth theme under him but with his name IMAGEN A WORLD RULED BY THE SQUARE ENIX CEO FEAR HIM

• If I had any respect for the Grammys, like any shred at all, it's fucking gone. How bad are they, they are Rock and Roll Hall of Fame bad, t

• @TheAutisticGamer

I think you'll like this.

• Wow. That was awesome.

But what was that after credits scene? I don't get it.

@TheAutisticGamer I think you'll like this.

• Happy b-day man.

Today's my birthday.

• I think it's supposed to be World War Hulk. Could be that it's the guys next project, or it's probably just a little cool thing he added.

Wow. That was awesome. But what was that after credits scene? I don't get it.

• Fake ones are better to me in all honesty. Same look, but less mess. xD

Got my Christmas tree set up... It's a fake one though.

• edited December 2016

10 years Sora I swear if I find you -_-

• But not the smell.
    Maybe real christmas trees don't smell that you buy. I always take my trees from the forest. :D

BroKenny posted: »

Fake ones are better to me in all honesty. Same look, but less mess. xD

• edited December 2016

Spiderman: Homecoming

• My reaction to this trailer was a reaction that I had never had before seeing any piece of Spider-Man media outside of the comics and some of the television series.

"Now this is Spider-Man."

It feels so good to actually think that for once regarding Spidey on the big screen. He's exactly who Spider-Man should be.

Spiderman: Homecoming

• Holy fucking shit. Is this SFM?

@TheAutisticGamer I think you'll like this.

• This is the spider-man I've wanted to see for ages.

My reaction to this trailer was a reaction that I had never had before seeing any piece of Spider-Man media outside of the comics and some o

• Nah, SFM has a very distinct look and feel. This guy uses Maya.

Holy fucking shit. Is this SFM?

• Maya? Well shit, this guy is years ahead of what RT can accomplish with Maya.

Nah, SFM has a very distinct look and feel. This guy uses Maya.

• Same here. I hope the MCU goes on long enough for us to see him grow up and get married to MJ. Only to have her tragically ripped away from her by Satan himself to save Aunt May and then reset the entire comic plotline and oH MY GOD WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FUCK IT UP SO MUCH?! THE WERE DOING SO WELL WHEN BACK IN BLACK STARTED! WHY MARVEL?! WHYYYYYY?!

This is the spider-man I've wanted to see for ages.

• Best thing about this Movie, no ben death, no spider bite.

Same here. I hope the MCU goes on long enough for us to see him grow up and get married to MJ. Only to have her tragically ripped away from

• To be fair this guy didn't really have a deadline unlike RWBY and took much longer than a few months (two years at least) to complete it.

Maya? Well shit, this guy is years ahead of what RT can accomplish with Maya.

• That's true.

To be fair this guy didn't really have a deadline unlike RWBY and took much longer than a few months (two years at least) to complete it.

• edited December 2016

Last night I could hear the soothing sound of drops landing on my window.

Now I wake up and notice that power shut out due to the fucking wind, and, since I live in an apartment, we are now relying on the building's water tanks for potable water. And I am relying on my iPhone's mobile data to be on the forum, and this crap of a phone could run out of battery in any minute; it's deceiving.

But at least the weather's nice. I like wet days.

Edited section

It's back already. :relieved:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.