The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Right now over here, it's snowing! I missed you snow! (> =.=)>

Last night I could hear the soothing sound of drops landing on my window. Now I wake up and notice that power shut out due to the fucking

• I only watched Rise of the Planet of The Apes.

• You want to know something funny. I listened to the song on YouTube, said in the comments that I didn't think this was rock, and essentially got called a racist. I just love Beyoncé fans.

• I was expecting Harambe jokes in the comments, I was not disappointed.

• I'm typing this comment from school, I feel so cool! lol.

• Teaching history Lee?

I'm typing this comment from school, I feel so cool! lol.

• I'm typing this comment from school, I feel so cool! lol.

• ... Wha-... But how..?

How does that make you racist?

You want to know something funny. I listened to the song on YouTube, said in the comments that I didn't think this was rock, and essentially got called a racist. I just love Beyoncé fans.

• You rebel.

I'm typing this comment from school, I feel so cool! lol.

• I've never seen snow where I live! :bawling:

Right now over here, it's snowing! I missed you snow! (> =.=)>

• Looks good, but I really wish they'd stop presenting the Templars as the stereotypical bad guys. I've been reading the novelization of AC Unity, and it's obvious that many of them think that what they're doing is right. This movie looks like it's just gonna copy the games by making the Templars out to be evil instead of really examining the difference in ideology between the Assassins and Templars.

• Thanks Lord.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Happy b-day man.

• Because they claimed that my reasoning for being upset and angry over her nomination for Best Rock Performance was because I'm white and that means I automatically hate the fact that a black woman was nominated. In fact, here's the person's comment:

Instead of arguing that the song isn't rock when it clearly is, just be honest and say you're mad a black R&B singer is nominated for her ROCK song.

This original person's comment, that I replied to, read:

White people are in here bashing Beyoncé saying this isn't rock but if Jack White kept this song for himself you'd be praising it.

Another person in a different comment chain (most likely directed at me) said this:

They're mad, a powerful black submitted her rock song to the Rock grammy committee and they nominated it

Meanwhile, I keep trying to tell these people that I don't give a flying shit about race and couldn't care less if she's black, but they keep making it about race.

lupinb0y posted: »

... Wha-... But how..? How does that make you racist?

• That's the internet for you I guess :(

Because they claimed that my reasoning for being upset and angry over her nomination for Best Rock Performance was because I'm white and tha

• YouTube rewind was fucking awful and missing a lot of stuff. School Shootings, Trump memes, Harambe, People getting slammed up the pussy with copyright strikes, YouTube anally raping itself, Juicy YouTube drama, Dunkey, Gay club shootings, People screaming and crying about politics, 30+ extra genders, 50 different 11 year olds who all got famous by lip syncing to bullshit and the fucking Nutshack

This was not YouTube rewind. This was fucking Facebook rewind. Where everybody ignored the bad shit happening and laughed about dumb petty bullshit. I mean look at all the not YouTube stuff in there too. Pinapple Pen guy? TV Stars? Dwayne the fucking Rock Johnson? And of course, the cringey fucking vine stars like Damn Daniel and the water bottle guy? I've never really liked YouTube rewind but this was definitely the worst and most pointless out of all of them.

• I never thought the news of TWAU S2 would be delivered to us by a man named Kevin. But now that it has happened, time to get out my folder of really old and unfunny "Blank Confirmed" gifs.

enter image description here

• edited December 2016

I mean, the boi, the CEO, the legend, Kevin Bruner not commenting here for almost 3 years, only to come back with one glorious word? Incredible.

edit: unless the Kevin banned himself, it would appear that his account was probably hacked, oh lordy- there goes a whole lot of hype.

I never thought the news of TWAU S2 would be delivered to us by a man named Kevin. But now that it has happened, time to get out my folder of really old and unfunny "Blank Confirmed" gifs.

• Peeks in forum....So I just made a club on XBL...Its like throwing party no one asked for. I have 3 out of a possible 28, friends signed up. The idea was to have a place for old gamers to gather and have fun. Turns out a similar club already has a few hundred thousand members. But that club takes itself way to seriously for my taste. I'm just ok at gaming these days. I also don't often feel the need to rub in a victory or loss. I always knew I was an outcast (I'll admit I suck at most modern games) but I thought others would be willing to admit it as well. That's a big Hell No. I'm feeling really dumb as I don't think it was a good idea

• Don't bother reasoning with these people. Everything's about race or gender to them.

Because they claimed that my reasoning for being upset and angry over her nomination for Best Rock Performance was because I'm white and tha

• edited December 2016

Is it just me, or does Bill Clinton look like is sickly? There are many people thinking he might have AIDS, and given Bill's sexual exploits, I wouldn't be overly surprised.

Also why is it that so many women hate it when guys have beards, or any type of facial hair? I mean I get if it scratches their faces and all that, but aside from that, why do you think so many of them dislike facial hair on a man?

And while we are on the subject of beards, do you think that that designer stubble that a lot of guys still sport looks dirty and unkempt? I have heard many people say that it looks sloppy and very unprofessional. And I was wondering if anyone on here, man or woman, thinks the same thing?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2016

Is it just me, or does Bill Clinton look like is sickly? There are many people thinking he might have AIDS, and given Bill's sexual exploits, I wouldn't be overly surprised.

I'm gonna use Occam's Razor here and guess it's just age-related frailty. Gotta remember how rich the Clintons are. In the unlikely chance Bill did contract HIV, he'd have access to the best treatments, which can pretty much stop the onset of AIDS, We'd likely never know, in the absence of leaks or a public statement.

Also why is it that so many women hate it when guys have beards, or any type of facial hair? I mean I get if it scratches their faces and all that, but aside from that, why do you think so many of them dislike facial hair on a man?

i've never had to worry about this with a girlfriend cause my facial hair is crap and I keep it shaved, but my mom and sister say it ages people. "You look ten years younger" is the common response when my Dad shaves.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Is it just me, or does Bill Clinton look like is sickly? There are many people thinking he might have AIDS, and given Bill's sexual exploits

• I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, I liked it and it was better than A Nightmare on Elm Street 2. HOWEVER, this movie made me refuse to watch the next sequels. If you're a fan of this movie franchise, you'll understand why.

• This was the first episode of the season I really didn't like honestly. Nobody seemed in character and everyone was acting ridiculous and clueless.

• When any video is listing off great things about the Star Wars prequels and it's over 5 minutes long, it's clearly bullshit.

• Just because you hate them, doesn't mean they are really bad. You can hate TPM and AOTC any time but Revenge of the Sith is the best of the Prequels. I actually find it better than The Force Awakens

When any video is listing off great things about the Star Wars prequels and it's over 5 minutes long, it's clearly bullshit.

• Okay, first off Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones are factually bad. They are broken movies that don't work on quite a few levels, and the least they do is have a coherent plot. Second, I do agree that Revenge of the Sith is the best of the prequels, and it's the only one with scenes I genuinely enjoy. However, better than TFA is stretching it just a bit.

AronDracula posted: »

Just because you hate them, doesn't mean they are really bad. You can hate TPM and AOTC any time but Revenge of the Sith is the best of the Prequels. I actually find it better than The Force Awakens

• edited December 2016

Yeah now it is 100% canon

• Canon to the game franchise?

joshua007 posted: »

Yeah now it is 100% canon

• Don't like comedian Freddy?

New Nightmare was really good in my opinion. Brought it back to horror even if it is meta.

I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, I liked it and it was better than A Nightmare on Elm Street 2. HOWEVER, this movie made me refuse to watch the next sequels. If you're a fan of this movie franchise, you'll understand why.

• No, it's because Nancy Thompson, the main protagonist of the original movie, dies at the end. I know she died like a hero but without her, I don't see the point of watching the next sequels, this is why I didn't enjoy Elm Street 2, I just felt no attachment to no characters.

Johro posted: »

Don't like comedian Freddy? New Nightmare was really good in my opinion. Brought it back to horror even if it is meta.

• Yup, Ubisoft has confirmed that for a while the movie will have impact on the games, comics and books. Most Modern Day characters are descendants from the games like the man Michael Fassbender is talking to he appeared in AC Liberation the chinese woman is probably a descendant from Shao Jun from AC Embers

Canon to the game franchise?

• She's in New Nightmare. Sort of. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but it's the finalé of the Nancy character. Of course. 1,3, 7 are the ones Wes wrote/co-wrote.

• Can we acknowledge the fact that the opportunity to have a Miscellaneous Talk Thread on The Walking Dead section of the forum has been ditched, twice?

It is like it's fated to not exist.

• I don't mind it, unlike Cinema Sins the author has a decent little summary of his own thoughts at the end of the video and I feel he does try to be fair about the movies he covers.

Truth be told, it does feel nicer to feel positive about a movie rather than negative.

When any video is listing off great things about the Star Wars prequels and it's over 5 minutes long, it's clearly bullshit.

• Can't you just make one? I made one for TFTB a while back, or will it get too many posts for the moderators to keep up?

Can we acknowledge the fact that the opportunity to have a Miscellaneous Talk Thread on The Walking Dead section of the forum has been ditched, twice? It is like it's fated to not exist.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.