The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It has. Well considering the really crappy bits that happened this year, I'm glad it's going so fast.

J-Master posted: »

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but 2016 kind of feels like it flew by relatively quickly.

• edited December 2016

What are your reasons for hating it?

AronDracula posted: »

I feel like I'm the only person here who REALLY hates Mafia 3.

• Broken gameplay
    • Lacks so many details from the previous games (I only played Mafia 2)
    • Stupid A.I.
    • Repetetive missions
    • No replay value
    • Boring open World

These videos will explain to you:

MichaelBP posted: »

What are your reasons for hating it?

• edited December 2016

I like your Tsumugu avatar. Nagi no Asukara was a good anime. <3

FUCK anyone who think weed should be illegal.

• What exactly do you mean by broken gameplay? The gunplay is far better than other open world games, thanks to how gritty and brutal it can be. And the driving is pretty good.
    • True, but what did they truly add to the experience? And the game still has some little details. And if you played 2 on PS3, ypu probably didn't see a lot of those details, such as grass, debree, blood pools, cloth physics, etc. But I suppose 2 at least had working mirrors.
    • They are pretty stupid if you go for stealth. Not quite as much in firefights.
    • I'll give you that.
    • It has multiple endings. 3 base ones, plus 3 that change depending on which underboss had the highest income (I think, I chose to rule NB with Vito, Cassandra and Burke).
    • This is a problem of them trying to olease those who wanted 2 to be more open world.

* Broken gameplay * Lacks so many details from the previous games (I only played Mafia 2) * Stupid A.I. * Repetetive missions * No replay value * Boring open World These videos will explain to you:

• Also, they added new weapons and new clothes in later days. I mean, why? This game doesn't even have multiplayer, those guns would make it easier for the player to go through those missions and the clothes would get old in 2 MINUTES.

* What exactly do you mean by broken gameplay? The gunplay is far better than other open world games, thanks to how gritty and brutal it can

• edited December 2016

Because the weapons were timed exclusive for pre-orders and day 1/collectors editions, before being made available for free for all. The clothes were added because fans wanted it, since Mafia 2 and every other open world game since the mid to late 2000s have multiple clothes for the pc.

Also, they added new weapons and new clothes in later days. I mean, why? This game doesn't even have multiplayer, those guns would make it easier for the player to go through those missions and the clothes would get old in 2 MINUTES.

• It's too late for clothes. This game was not successfully released.

Because the weapons were timed exclusive for pre-orders and day 1/collectors editions, before being made available for free for all. The clo

• edited December 2016

They should've delayed to early 2017. H13 is still working on a patch that will add races and more car customization options, along with 3 story DLCs. I hope the story DLCs are as good as the story, wich was the best best part of Mafia 3, along with the excellent voice acting (John Donovan is probably one of the best game characters of the year) and amazing licensed soundtrack. I hope H13 at least gets a chace to make another game, as they do have some talented people over there, and I don't want them all to wind up unemployed because the suits at 2K/T2 are dicks. At least the sales were odf to a stronger start than 1 and 2..

It's too late for clothes. This game was not successfully released.

• Right? How can they just release this game if it's not really finished?

They should've delayed to early 2017. H13 is still working on a patch that will add races and more car customization options, along with 3

• Because 2K or Take Two would probably start fucking over Hanger 13 if they missed that October deadline. I'm pretty sure publishers can fuck devs in all sorts of ways. Bethesda buys out game devs by driving them bankrupt through milestone abuse, for example.

Right? How can they just release this game if it's not really finished?

• I'm going to try my best in getting away from all of this negative/positive biased hype surrounding Star Wars and just go into Rogue One with the freshest perspective I can muster; it's easier to enjoy films that way.

• Guess who's going to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden in March?

• Not sure, but I bet it isn't you tho

Guess who's going to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden in March?

• A bunch of drunk people?

• My belief on it is cool for medicinal purposes. This video is a great example of it being used for good, but it being legal is taking a risk due to common people. If someone gets into an accident and needs surgery, I would be kinda freaked out if the doctor operating on me was high.

FUCK anyone who think weed should be illegal.

• Your doctor isn't allowed to operate drunk either and alcohol is legal.

BroKenny posted: »

My belief on it is cool for medicinal purposes. This video is a great example of it being used for good, but it being legal is taking a risk

• In the middle of the night?

• Ok, fair game actually. You make a good point.

Johro posted: »

Your doctor isn't allowed to operate drunk either and alcohol is legal.

• You've been walking in your sleep?

In the middle of the night?

• Is stalking girls from school on Facebook

Suddenly receives friend request from one of them

enter image description here

• From the mountains of faith?

BigBlindMax posted: »

You've been walking in your sleep?

• Lmao, yeah that dude is a fuckup.

So I don't know which one of you goes by the name of Mr. Sweet, nor do I know why you joined my discord server with the intent of using 2 di

• To a river so deep

lupinb0y posted: »

From the mountains of faith?

• Today Amazon officially became my favorite place to buy pet care supplies.

You can add most shampoos, nail trimmers, vitamin supplements, treats, etc. to your cart for free with Amazon's add on item feature. It saves so much money...

I also got a bottle of fox urine for free. In my opinion, everybody needs a big bottle of fox piss in the life. I totally didn't just get it because it was free. ;)

• Seems great.

This is something I came up with a few weeks or so back: Whatever's On Your Mind - Walking Dead Community Chat Welcome to the

• I must be looking for something

To a river so deep

• I've seen him at Nats Park twice, it's really good. Real fun. The 2nd time it was raining and thundering, super hot and the opening act was canceled but Joel started when the lightning stopped (although it kept raining for a bit). It was pretty good though. Really good actually.

But I do wish I could have

Seen the lights go out Broadway

• I was thinking about it, and it's going to be weird to if you hear 'Miami 2017' in Miami in 2017.

• edited December 2016

2K didn't have much of a budget for this game so.... But yeah the problems you mentioned are big.

Right? How can they just release this game if it's not really finished?

• edited December 2016

Edit: It's false.

• Only if it doesn't come true.

I was thinking about it, and it's going to be weird to if you hear 'Miami 2017' in Miami in 2017.

• Where does it say that there's a movie? That article just has the writer dreaming about it and fantasy casting.

The game's big flaw was being over marketed. The game itself isn't really worse than 2 in my opinion, but it was hyped up WAY more and appeared to offer WAY more than it did. Even I admit that I had to take a long break(which I'm still currently doing) to step away from the hype machine and just play it as a game.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Edit: It's false.

• Oh, so you know of him? Well then that's very helpful actually, I'd appreciate it if (since you know who they are) you'd tell them to not do that anymore. You'd really be helping me out and I'd appreciate it a ton.

papai46 posted: »

Lmao, yeah that dude is a fuckup.

• Does everyone who's full of nostalgia remember that the second game had the gas station mission? Timed driving missions are some of the worst missions in an open world game. Gas Station Stamps in Mafia 2, Hillary in Vice City. Two of the missions I'd rather never play again.

Where does it say that there's a movie? That article just has the writer dreaming about it and fantasy casting. The game's big flaw was

• @Dont_Look_Back is the most awesome person to have ever stepped into the forum, and I will forever be in her debt.

Remind yourself to think about her awesomeness daily.

Appreciate her awesomeness.

Hey, @BetterToSleep ......

• It's good to make friends. I'm glad you two have a little friendship thing going on. A+

@Dont_Look_Back is the most awesome person to have ever stepped into the forum, and I will forever be in her debt. Remind yourself to think about her awesomeness daily. Appreciate her awesomeness.

• So I got up after watching TV in my bed to discover my arm covered in blood. Washed it off to find that I had a scratch on it no worse than if you were playing with your cat. Odd. I don't need to develop hemophilia, that's for sure.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.