The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2016

Oh crap. My mistake. And yeah I remember the gas station mission. I found it stupid how much time they gave to collect all stamps that one night.

The game itself isn't really worse than 2 in my opinion, but it was hyped up WAY more and appeared to offer WAY more than it did.

Did Mafia 2 have more of a longer story then Mafia 3? Because I barely remember. But as for how much they offered, they should have just released it in 2017 with the clothing, vehicles, and races. The guns though did feel kinda useless except for the silencers because most weapons you could just pick off from dead bodies. Also there should have been a Vietnam mission.

Johro posted: »

Where does it say that there's a movie? That article just has the writer dreaming about it and fantasy casting. The game's big flaw was

• I have only played the first act of Mafia III, but I recall streamlining Mafia II really quickly on a second playthrough. According to Howlongtobeat, Mafia III is almost twice as long(21hrs compared to 12).

Menofthe214 posted: »

Oh crap. My mistake. And yeah I remember the gas station mission. I found it stupid how much time they gave to collect all stamps that one n

• I am so happy I could cry my legs are weak.

I am going to play loto because my life is too great right now.

@Dont_Look_Back is the most awesome person to have ever stepped into the forum, and I will forever be in her debt. Remind yourself to think about her awesomeness daily. Appreciate her awesomeness.

• Hmm, weird

So I got up after watching TV in my bed to discover my arm covered in blood. Washed it off to find that I had a scratch on it no worse than if you were playing with your cat. Odd. I don't need to develop hemophilia, that's for sure.

• You probably just casually killed someone in your sleep.

So I got up after watching TV in my bed to discover my arm covered in blood. Washed it off to find that I had a scratch on it no worse than if you were playing with your cat. Odd. I don't need to develop hemophilia, that's for sure.

• Makes sense since that's my chainsaw arm.

BroKenny posted: »

You probably just casually killed someone in your sleep.

• I'm working on a video looking at LGBT rights in different countries over time, and then a follow-up video looking at women's rights. I'm adding the U.S, Australia and the UK in both videos. Any suggestions as to which countries I should look at?

• Since, you're covering a Federation and Commonwealth, Canada would be redundant. It is a bit interesting here as we're a pretty mixed bag. If you look at west coast & central east, it's extremely Liberal, but mid-west and far east are more of a mixed bag. Canada can be a bit weirder than people think. Portions of the mid-west are very much like Southern America in idiology. This is more informative as a one-off post than a segment, but if you did polls of ideologies from various Canadian cities, you would get the whole spectrum of the USA. Not as "interesting" for a video as we're not extremes of either. but interesting as such a small population, so spread out, having varying views.

I'm working on a video looking at LGBT rights in different countries over time, and then a follow-up video looking at women's rights. I'm adding the U.S, Australia and the UK in both videos. Any suggestions as to which countries I should look at?

• edited December 2016

When I surf the internet 24/7, nothing is going on.

When I have to quit the Internet for a week because of my job and school project, THERES AN EPIC FINALE OF BATMAN OUT AND ALSO A TRAILER AND JESUS AND AJ AND SOME OTHER SHIT AND EVERYONES DISCUSSING THAT SO IM LIKE HEY GUYS WHAT DID I MIS AND YOU BE LIKE LOL YOU MISSED EVERYTHING

enter image description here

• When I do the U.S timeline, I'll have important events from different states to give an idea of some differences in ideology. It won't just be about laws but also how gay people are treated in different states. What I really wanna do is compare the more progressive countries to places with more homophobic attitudes such as Uganda (where it's illegal to be gay) and Russia (where it's illegal to promote homosexuality to minors).

Thanks for the advice though.

Since, you're covering a Federation and Commonwealth, Canada would be redundant. It is a bit interesting here as we're a pretty mixed bag.

• This can't be happening again!

• You've also missed four days of The Walking Dead stream hosted by @mostlypoptarts, @kenjisalk and various voice actors.

Today is the finale of Season One, though!

When I surf the internet 24/7, nothing is going on. When I have to quit the Internet for a week because of my job and school project, THE

• You're right that it's not really Nancy, but the actress that played her returns for the film. I didn't want to go into too much detail so that it wasn't spoiled for you. Continue on reading if you're okay with minor spoilers...
    Wes Craven wrote New Nightmare as if all of the previous films to it were only films. None of the Freddy films took place in reality. Nancy as a person never existed. She was just a character in a movie. The actress who played Nancy is the main character of New Nightmare, and it's about her living her life with her husband and son after the Freddy movies are made. Living a relativity happy life, but then creepy stuff starts happening... :scream: It's a pretty good film in my opinion. It's a lot closer to the original films that portrayed a darker, evil Freddy whereas later films made him more into a sinister goofball.

AronDracula posted: »

I thought I heard it's not really Nancy

• Happens to me all the time

• Welcome to the jam, mother fucker!

(not in an insulting way but more as a "welcome back" thing)

When I surf the internet 24/7, nothing is going on. When I have to quit the Internet for a week because of my job and school project, THE

• Happened to me 3 times already. Next time I get a free sundae.

• So I don't know how hard it is to be a mod, or someone on the web team or whatever the fuck, but for christ sake can somebody please fix this website soon? The layout is hideous, the white background flash blinds me, you get a notification for whenever somebody EDITS a comment, double posts everywhere, constant site glitches, mobile and Vita versions are pieces of shit and some people have been stuck with a number on their notification tab for a fucking year. Some users on here have been stuck at fucking 99+ for fuck's sake! I love Telltale, and I have nothing against the web team as I don't know anything about them, and a lot of the mods here are actually cool people, but I beg of you for the love of god, at least make some PROGRESS in fixing this!

• That was my thought, too. There are some countries where's it's not great to be female, either. I wonder if attitudes have changed there over time, even though the countries are still restrictive. The thing is, there may not be a good source of historical information about them, because government propaganda rules.

When I do the U.S timeline, I'll have important events from different states to give an idea of some differences in ideology. It won't just

• Yeah, I never know when I get a notification while on my phone. Not to mention the Vita version is now total shit. I remember when I enjoyed using the Wii U bowser to go around the site, especially since I could have a youtube video on the tv. Now? I can't even access my account unless I find one of my posts and tap on my avatar/username.

So I don't know how hard it is to be a mod, or someone on the web team or whatever the fuck, but for christ sake can somebody please fix thi

• edited December 2016

Vita versions are pieces of shit

Still can't log in. ;-; At this point I basically just gave up on complaining about it, I mentioned it so many times and it almost always goes back down after it's fixed. -.-

So I don't know how hard it is to be a mod, or someone on the web team or whatever the fuck, but for christ sake can somebody please fix thi

• edited December 2016

Had a really good meal last night at a place called Swiss Chalet. Haven't been to it since my celebration dinner with my aunt and uncle (and his mum) for graduating high school. My brother and sister came along this time (my dad didn't want to go) and together we had the festive dinner specials they were having (My aunt paid for it since I helped on that garage door a while back). Me, I wanted to dare to stuff myself completely and try it's biggest order. 1/3 BBQ ribs (I had honey garlic sauce), one chicken thigh, multi-grain bun, stuffing, and French fries. Also part of a cheese bun for an appetizer. The food was good and so filling, but I ate it all! Best dinner I had in a while. You may be thinking I gained some chunks with that kinda plate size... well, I'm still the same size since highschool, I haven't gotten really big since I have really high metabolism. xD

Me at the table:

My family at the table:

• Now that I think about it, last year's update was already a downgrade from the previous update, but this year's was a further downgrade. Next year's will add 100 different adds on all the empty white space. And a premium membership.

• European countries

You could also compare two middle eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia and Tunisia. The Muslim countries are often lumped together, but have radically different gender policies/norms.

I'm working on a video looking at LGBT rights in different countries over time, and then a follow-up video looking at women's rights. I'm adding the U.S, Australia and the UK in both videos. Any suggestions as to which countries I should look at?

• No hours today. Time to crawl under the house and string ethernet cable from one end to the other.

Pray for me. :(

• Sorry i can't stand him and he won't listen to me anyways.

Oh, so you know of him? Well then that's very helpful actually, I'd appreciate it if (since you know who they are) you'd tell them to not do that anymore. You'd really be helping me out and I'd appreciate it a ton.

• Meh, oh well. Thank you anyway man.

papai46 posted: »

Sorry i can't stand him and he won't listen to me anyways.

• My prayers go out to the poor, innocent civilians in Aleppo.

SaveAleppo

• Say hi to the spiders for me.

BigBlindMax posted: »

No hours today. Time to crawl under the house and string ethernet cable from one end to the other. Pray for me.

• I'd also like spoiler tags to work.

And by work, I mean show what it's spoiling.

• Ah, yes.

The arm period.

Happened to me 3 times already. Next time I get a free sundae.

• 5:50 in the morning over here, and I basically got no sleep last night and don't feel remotely tired.

• All of this!

• Please tell me good reasons why I won't regret buying The Witcher 3 for my Christmas present. I'm afraid of wasting money.

• The spiders say hi back. As does the decomposed rat I found. :/

Really surprised we didn't notice that thing...guess it's good that it died under a rarely used corner of the house.

But hey, I can play BF1 without lag now.

Say hi to the spiders for me.

• It's a fantastic game other than the cringe-worthy and campy RPG story and Geralt having as much personality as a small mound of dirt. So it has that going for it.

AronDracula posted: »

Please tell me good reasons why I won't regret buying The Witcher 3 for my Christmas present. I'm afraid of wasting money.

• As does the decomposed rat I found. :/

“Yeah. That's real charming, dad.”

BigBlindMax posted: »

The spiders say hi back. As does the decomposed rat I found. Really surprised we didn't notice that thing...guess it's good that it died under a rarely used corner of the house. But hey, I can play BF1 without lag now.

• A Telltale episode gets delayed 3-4 months.

"Don't worry Telltale we still love you!"

A Telltale episode gets delayed a few hours/one day.

"Fuck you Telltale you lazy hacks! I'm never buying your games ever again!"

RIP

• The only thing that dies in my dreams is my happiness.

• edited December 2016

The theme feels so dark here YES!
    The hype Awakens...

• It's always weird to me how emotions run higher whenever it's on the day of release.

lupinb0y posted: »

A Telltale episode gets delayed 3-4 months. "Don't worry Telltale we still love you!" A Telltale episode gets delayed a few hours/one day. "Fuck you Telltale you lazy hacks! I'm never buying your games ever again!" RIP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.