The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I did 2 christmassy Ruby's if anyone wants to use them haha

• I am willing to bet that this "Jill" can't become a sandwich.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm sure he was just joking. :P

• Adorable.

I did 2 christmassy Ruby's if anyone wants to use them haha https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/809344476279951360

• Motherfucking GREAT!!! I got the new update for Uncharted 4, the Survival Co-op Mode and when I open the game, the title screen stays forever. I cannot get into the multiplayer. Thanks a fucking lot, Naughty Dog.

• I am a 15 year old girl with a 4 year old sister.

If I liked looking at little kids, I'd just go downstairs.

• Bad dog! Naughty dog!

Motherfucking GREAT!!! I got the new update for Uncharted 4, the Survival Co-op Mode and when I open the game, the title screen stays forever. I cannot get into the multiplayer. Thanks a fucking lot, Naughty Dog.

• Nah, man. It's not a big deal. Your comment just kind of caught me by surprise.

I kind of have a Peter Pan complex going on and I've always looked like a very tall 10 year old.

• On the contrary to me, who has watched basically every single trailer and knows like all the characters' deals already.

Im going into it not knowing much about this movie, I wanted this to be a new experience so ive not involved myself in the advertising and trailers. This is gunna be awesome!!

• edited December 2016

It's either the option that allows me to go directly to the multiplayer or they just put new images in the loading screens.

Bad dog! Naughty dog!

• I only played the main campaign once and tried the multiplayer twice back when it first came out so I cant help. Have you tried turning it off and on again? If that doesnt work delete and redownload that works most of the time for these update issues.

It's either the option that allows me to go directly to the multiplayer or they just put new images in the loading screens.

• I did that many times and didn't work. Also, nevermind, I figured out how to get to the multiplayer but the problem is still there. I won't forgive ND until they fix that.

I only played the main campaign once and tried the multiplayer twice back when it first came out so I cant help. Have you tried turning it o

• I just received my first college acceptance letter! :-D

• I'm hyped as fuck for Under the Silver Lake.

• edited December 2016

So is this week "Fuck Telltale Week" or something? First with people getting angry with Batman being delayed a few hours (wasn't annoyed with it and thought that people were overreacting) and now people getting angry with The Walking Dead Season 3 having shorter episode lengths (this one I'm actually annoyed with).

• Silly lupinb0y! Every week is fuck telltale week when self entitled assholes think the world owes everything to them!

lupinb0y posted: »

So is this week "Fuck Telltale Week" or something? First with people getting angry with Batman being delayed a few hours (wasn't annoyed wit

• (Naughty Dog makes one fuck up after a giant streak of doing fucking brilliant things)

"Wow! Fuck you Naughty Dog, you don't deserve any benefit of the doubt and I'm not gonna be patient til ya fix it!"

Motherfucking GREAT!!! I got the new update for Uncharted 4, the Survival Co-op Mode and when I open the game, the title screen stays forever. I cannot get into the multiplayer. Thanks a fucking lot, Naughty Dog.

• I won't forgive ND until they fix that.

So much overdrama in this one sentence that even Keemstar is backing off. I mean I'm sorry man, but you're being kind of ridiculous over this small fuck up on their part. They'll fix it eventually.

I did that many times and didn't work. Also, nevermind, I figured out how to get to the multiplayer but the problem is still there. I won't forgive ND until they fix that.

• Didn't ask this when you showed it on the discord chat, but did you tweak the contrast a bit or was the original episode always that cute and pink tinted?

I did 2 christmassy Ruby's if anyone wants to use them haha https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/809344476279951360

• I waited MONTHS for the co-op modes and my game ends up having a hard time. But as I said, I did figure I can still play it but I can't get in with the internet on, I turn it on after I get to the main menu.

I won't forgive ND until they fix that. So much overdrama in this one sentence that even Keemstar is backing off. I mean I'm sorry man, but you're being kind of ridiculous over this small fuck up on their part. They'll fix it eventually.

• Yeah, and people waited nearly 10 years for a new Banjo Kazooie game and it was fucking awful. It's a small error and it will be fixed, don't freak out about their entire livelyhood as a company based on a glitch in their servers. That's like saying that because Nintendo released Skyward Sword, their entire meaning and impact on the gaming industry meant nothing.

I waited MONTHS for the co-op modes and my game ends up having a hard time. But as I said, I did figure I can still play it but I can't get in with the internet on, I turn it on after I get to the main menu.

• I'll do my best to stay patient, I just want to know if they ARE fixing this error.

Yeah, and people waited nearly 10 years for a new Banjo Kazooie game and it was fucking awful. It's a small error and it will be fixed, don'

• Yeah on the left hand one I did

Didn't ask this when you showed it on the discord chat, but did you tweak the contrast a bit or was the original episode always that cute and pink tinted?

• Come on man, this is Naughty Dog we're talking about here. They wouldn't leave us hanging like that, they probably know what's up.

I'll do my best to stay patient, I just want to know if they ARE fixing this error.

• It looks great.

Yeah on the left hand one I did

• They do, they just gave us tips of how to fix it but it just didn't work.

Come on man, this is Naughty Dog we're talking about here. They wouldn't leave us hanging like that, they probably know what's up.

• Opposite for me.

A Telltale episode gets delayed 3-4 months. "Don't worry Telltale we still love you!" A Telltale episode gets delayed a few hours/one day. "Fuck you Telltale you lazy hacks! I'm never buying your games ever again!" RIP

• edited December 2016

Has anyone ever thought about that maybe sometimes when someone complains about something being agenda driven that same someone might also be agenda driven? Or am I thinking nonsense?

• No, that's usually how things work. I mean, who isn't agenda driven?

J-Master posted: »

Has anyone ever thought about that maybe sometimes when someone complains about something being agenda driven that same someone might also be agenda driven? Or am I thinking nonsense?

• Maybe me

No, that's usually how things work. I mean, who isn't agenda driven?

• edited December 2016

I meant more in the vein of double standard identity politics.

Example: One can complain about a subtle nod to Homosexuality being pandering but won't bat an eye if it's a subtle nod toward Heterosexuality.

No, that's usually how things work. I mean, who isn't agenda driven?

• Maybe, sometimes our own bias can be hard to be perceived.

Maybe me

• Partially, it is truly sometimes just our personal bias. If you consider that being part of an agenda then yes, it can be considered agenda driven.

I meant more in the vein of double standard identity politics. Example: One can complain about a subtle nod to Homosexuality being pandering but won't bat an eye if it's a subtle nod toward Heterosexuality.

• edited December 2016

That kind of personal bias always bothers me when people make their own personal biases a bigger issue out of it than it really is though I suppose it entirely depends on what's being talked about.

I don't know, it just kind of feels like people will always make up some kind of conspiracy theory that "the evil right wings or left wings are taking over." instead of looking at the bigger realistic picture.

Partially, it is truly sometimes just our personal bias. If you consider that being part of an agenda then yes, it can be considered agenda driven.

• I agree the idea that "they're different than us and ruining everything!" is the greatest threat to the entire world. We should learn that we are truly not that different and cooperation can bring us closer to each of our goals.

That kind of personal bias always bothers me when people make their own personal biases a bigger issue out of it than it really is though I

• edited December 2016

My external HDD is infected with a virus that turns every folder in shorcuts. The virus itself was deleted (thanks anti-virus) when it first showed up, but now my files are all "gone". Currently fixing it.

• delayed a few hours

Bit of a understatement for some users. I believe the PC Telltale (straight from the site; not Steam) hasn't released yet. Steam was also delayed for pretty much the entire day. I was able to download it the next morning however. I am not complaining though, just pointing it out, I still loved the episode and am satisfied.

The Walking Dead Season 3 having shorter episodes

I'm a bit disappointed at this too.

So is this week "Fuck Telltale Week" or something? First with people getting angry with Batman being delayed a few hours (wasn't annoyed wit

• Yeah but still, it's not like they delayed it a week or a month. It was less a day.

RhysAndLee posted: »

delayed a few hours Bit of a understatement for some users. I believe the PC Telltale (straight from the site; not Steam) hasn't rel

• Yeah. Definitely an overreaction.

Yeah but still, it's not like they delayed it a week or a month. It was less a day.

• Use Recuva for that kind of stuff, and just a tip, Always back your stuff up

My external HDD is infected with a virus that turns every folder in shorcuts. The virus itself was deleted (thanks anti-virus) when it first showed up, but now my files are all "gone". Currently fixing it.

• Fuck Recuva! That shit's never ever worked for me before. Then again, it's probably your only option.

Use Recuva for that kind of stuff, and just a tip, Always back your stuff up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.