The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I can access the files; what I'm doing now is copying it to my second internal HDD and format the external one.

Use Recuva for that kind of stuff, and just a tip, Always back your stuff up

• I've been on the forums for years and I'm still being labeled as a bot. Don't you dare assume my AI

enter image description here

• edited December 2016

How I've spent my Friday morning https://twitter.com/strqrow/status/809716898564866048

• I've only recently started watching. XD I wanted to for years. I'm just lazy as fuck! Too busy watching other stuff and reading stuff

• Oh wait what?! I thought you might've known already. Goddamnit, I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry! v.v

I've only recently started watching. XD I wanted to for years. I'm just lazy as fuck! Too busy watching other stuff and reading stuff

• Amazing job, congratulations! :D

I just received my first college acceptance letter! :-D

• Botophobic..smh.

I've been on the forums for years and I'm still being labeled as a bot. Don't you dare assume my AI

• You're too popular. Type slower. :)

I've been on the forums for years and I'm still being labeled as a bot. Don't you dare assume my AI

• "Only the dead know peace from ideology."

No, that's usually how things work. I mean, who isn't agenda driven?

• Damn robot! STOP STEALIN' OUR JERBS!

• I have a feeling that you post your messages just like this. Too fast:

• edited December 2016

OK WTF IS THIS, not a fan of these changes, yeah its a kids anime/cartoon, but I just cant watch it tbh

xyz
    sun and moon

And omg the voices, argh

• I thought I was watching one piece for a second XD
    But seriously here I am not a fan anymore and don't watch it anymore but... What?

OK WTF IS THIS, not a fan of these changes, yeah its a kids anime/cartoon, but I just cant watch it tbh xyz sun and moon And omg the voices, argh

• Allright, after several long weeks of studying only, the exams are finished, and I nailed it. o/

I got two good weeks to rest, time to find some christmas presents.

• Nobody thinks "the world" "owes" them "everything."

Silly lupinb0y! Every week is fuck telltale week when self entitled assholes think the world owes everything to them!

• She does.

Don't kill me, @Dont_Look_Back!
    RichWalk23 posted: »

I have a feeling that you post your messages just like this. Too fast:

• Today I awoke with an idea for a weapon that could bring Russia to it's knees, it's a gun that turns people gay. Patent pending, don't ask what I was dreaming about that caused me to come up with this idea.

• She does. I do.

She does. Don't kill me, @Dont_Look_Back!

• You'd be surprised, you should talk to some of the gamer assholes I talk to.

Nobody thinks "the world" "owes" them "everything."

• I'm typing this comment from my new iPhone 7! Yeahh buddy!

• That sounds terrible!

Why do you keep talking to them if you're annoyed by them?

You'd be surprised, you should talk to some of the gamer assholes I talk to.

• I use Apple products all the time, but why would you get the iPhone 7? If anything, Apple made it worse by getting rid of the headphone jack, it complicates things rather than simplifies them.

I'm typing this comment from my new iPhone 7! Yeahh buddy!

• It's not like I intentionally talk to them, it's sheer coincidence that I come across people like that.

That sounds terrible! Why do you keep talking to them if you're annoyed by them?

• I didn't have a choice, I'm just grateful that I finally got a phone.

I use Apple products all the time, but why would you get the iPhone 7? If anything, Apple made it worse by getting rid of the headphone jack, it complicates things rather than simplifies them.

• They didn't have any 6's available?

I didn't have a choice, I'm just grateful that I finally got a phone.

• I'm thinking his parents or someone like that gave it to him actually.

They didn't have any 6's available?

• That is a possibility I did not consider, good point.

I'm thinking his parents or someone like that gave it to him actually.

• edited December 2016

Hey, I finally reached 1,500 likes!

Can I sit at the forum's cool kids table yet??

Please?

• I was going to tag CEO @kevin only to find that his account is banned! :o

Anyway, I'm not a TWD fan (blasphemy!), but I did want to say I enjoyed his recent news post describing the techniques they used to select past decisions when save games are no longer available. I'm a fan of big data analytics, and I love seeing examples of how it's used to solve real world problems. So if anyone actually reading this knows Kevin, please pass along my thanks for sharing!

(Now I'll go back to griping that there isn't a Sam & Max Season 4 yet.)

• Witcher 3 is worth the wait

I hate steam

• Ingen is right, I came home from school and I found it sitting on my bed.

That is a possibility I did not consider, good point.

• Well now I feel like a dick, I'm sorry about that.

Ingen is right, I came home from school and I found it sitting on my bed.

• 30,000 and over only. :^]

Hey, I finally reached 1,500 likes! Can I sit at the forum's cool kids table yet?? ... ... ... Please?

• If you had been active on Rhyiona thread, you would probably be cools af by now.

Hey, I finally reached 1,500 likes! Can I sit at the forum's cool kids table yet?? ... ... ... Please?

• Omg what did he do to get banned??¿

WarpSpeed posted: »

I was going to tag CEO @kevin only to find that his account is banned! Anyway, I'm not a TWD fan (blasphemy!), but I did want to say I

• Nah fam ,you good.

Well now I feel like a dick, I'm sorry about that.

• Exactly 12 hours till I I am in a theater for Rogue One.

• I also find myself in prefering the sharper style compared to the plushie style. Although I haven't watched Pokémon in years.

OK WTF IS THIS, not a fan of these changes, yeah its a kids anime/cartoon, but I just cant watch it tbh xyz sun and moon And omg the voices, argh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.