The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It snowed again... I DUN WANNA SHOVEL ANYMORE! ;__;

• I'm trying, okay?

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

If you had been active on Rhyiona thread, you would probably be cools af by now.

• Sweet, at the time of writing this comment, I'm only 4,380 likes away.

Green613 posted: »

30,000 and over only. :^]

• I bought Witcher 3 and Resident Evil 4 on my PS4. I'm waiting for them to download. Sadly, I didn't get enough money to pre-order TWD A New Frontier. HOWEVER, I still have money to buy episode 1 and 2. YAY.

• edited December 2016

Why is suicide a taboo?

Edit 18-12-16: I meant why some people around me turn away as soon I talk about it?

• Rule 5.4 states that we cannot "talk negatively about users behind their backs during a ban." So this is a clever way to require that we not talk negatively about Kevin anymore.

Omg what did he do to get banned??¿

• I just got out, bloody brilliant

Exactly 12 hours till I I am in a theater for Rogue One.

• Because killing yourself isn't something that should be encouraged?

joshua007 posted: »

Why is suicide a taboo? Edit 18-12-16: I meant why some people around me turn away as soon I talk about it?

• The mess.

Why is suicide a taboo? Edit 18-12-16: I meant why some people around me turn away as soon I talk about it?

• What ever happened to the moderates? They seem to be dwindling for the past couple of years.

• That logic costs thousands of people their lives.

Speaking about suicide doesn't encourage it.

Because killing yourself isn't something that should be encouraged?

• I don't know, but it shouldn't be.

• But Kevin Bruner is a notable figure outside of the forums and surely we can still speak about him as long as the conversation is civil, right? What if a voice actor was banned; we wouldn't be able to criticize their portrayal of a character just because?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Rule 5.4 states that we cannot "talk negatively about users behind their backs during a ban." So this is a clever way to require that we not talk negatively about Kevin anymore.

• edited December 2016

Do you guys prefer Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? Or something else?

Personally, I like Dr. Pepper.

• And i'm just here at 11555...

Sweet, at the time of writing this comment, I'm only 4,380 likes away.

• Speaking nicely about it that does.

That logic costs thousands of people their lives. Speaking about suicide doesn't encourage it.

• Fanta.

Do you guys prefer Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? Or something else? Personally, I like Dr. Pepper.

• Good god those things were like a gold mine for likes. I never commented in there but I viewed it a couple times. You could comment "Hey" in there and your comment would get 9 likes. Ridiculous.

If you had been active on Rhyiona thread, you would probably be cools af by now.

• It was really full here when TWD S2 came out and now it's just empty so less moderators but now it looks like it's getting less and less probably because
    -The Wolf Among Us section are asking for a S2
    - Minecraft story mode is done I believe
    -GOT is done
    - Batman TTG is done
    So yeah and I hope everybody from TWD S2 era comes back that was my best internet expierence ever!

J-Master posted: »

What ever happened to the moderates? They seem to be dwindling for the past couple of years.

• edited December 2016

#unpresidented

• edited December 2016

I have started watching Lucifer great show!!

Spoilers for EP1 mostly

• .....I was actually talking about politics....

It was really full here when TWD S2 came out and now it's just empty so less moderators but now it looks like it's getting less and less pro

• enter image description here

Exactly 12 hours till I I am in a theater for Rogue One.

• edited December 2016

...I'm fairly certain that advocating for people to kill themselves would make things much worse.

He didn't ask why talking about it is taboo, he asked why the act in its self is taboo. If someone is having suicidal thoughts, of course you should try to help them, but you sure as Hell shouldn't encourage them to go through with it.

EDIT: He clarified what he meant, so you can ignore this.

That logic costs thousands of people their lives. Speaking about suicide doesn't encourage it.

• That's what I thought you were talking about, although a typo of moderators did cross my mind.

.....I was actually talking about politics....

• I think it has to do with the dissatisfaction going on lately. Crises, recessions, disappointment in the existing political system and politicians, etc. really breed radicals. It leads to new people, angry people, who take up power. After World War I and with the Great Depression this happened a lot, and we know where it led to.

It's a shame. Really is.

What ever happened to the moderates? They seem to be dwindling for the past couple of years.

• [removed]

• Dr. Pepper!

Do you guys prefer Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi? Or something else? Personally, I like Dr. Pepper.

• (He was joking)

But Kevin Bruner is a notable figure outside of the forums and surely we can still speak about him as long as the conversation is civil, rig

• Woo, I'm invited then!

• Yeah, personally I feel being moderate in politics is best at least for me.

I think it has to do with the dissatisfaction going on lately. Crises, recessions, disappointment in the existing political system and polit

• Strawberry Lemonade.

• enter image description here

Get on my level skrub.

Hey, I finally reached 1,500 likes! Can I sit at the forum's cool kids table yet?? ... ... ... Please?

• edited December 2016

I haven't even been here for a year yet, fuck off m8

You AND your dead memes

enter image description here

Get on my level skrub.

• HOW DARE YOU DISS THE NUTSHACK YOU FUCKER

I haven't even been here for a year yet, fuck off m8 You AND your dead memes

• I love you, don't hurt me.

Okay, but can we take a second to talk about how much of an atrocity that show is?

HOW DARE YOU DISS THE NUTSHACK YOU FUCKER

• That show is so bad that it haunts my dreams tbh.

I love you, don't hurt me. Okay, but can we take a second to talk about how much of an atrocity that show is?

• In the theater for Rogue One, let get it on.

• I'll be there soon.

• Why isn't suicide taboo? It's not normal to kill yourself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.