The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah.

MichaelBP posted: »

Seems pretty par for the course for video game movies tbh.

• edited December 2016

enter image description here

Great. Just great.

• Everyone's angry over Telltale TWD S3 and I'm sitting here like:

• Can a mod do something about these early ANF threads? Like contain them to one mega thread? Because, I dunno, having waited over 2 years for this game just to see threads literally on the front page with phrases in their title like "Kenny/Jane's fate" is a bit infuriating.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2016

Hey, we can be 1 buddies.

Great. Just great.

• Sweet

dojo32161 posted: »

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited December 2016

Wright Micah^ Final Build 14.5 (1st sentence is numbered & cell phone fix) Telltale community (Windows server 2008 r2)

I knew this is not the right topic for this place. I really have to say of how ridiculous it is getting in the steam community.

1. I'm a a little faster rated. That there is so mach complaints on steam like telltale should go bankrupt.

2. your choose don't matter and buy life is strange.

3. telltale games don't care about they consumers at all.

4. sense Minecraft story mode telltale is now making quantity for money.

I'm now just done talking to other users who has intel graphics to see which one can or cannot run. At the same time challenging this abrogation from this one user for 2 hours. who was bashing my 12 year old sister even me. for saying that running the walking dead new frontier was not even possible on intel graphics. that a real gamer should consider it a peace of fucking garbage and except telltales pc recommendation. Is the steam community going south today. or is it just me who has autism that misinterpreting all of it.

^I am Dyslexic and spilling is really hard for me to correct. Thank you from Wright Micah

• edited December 2016

Can it, Carly!

• There are terrible people on Steam, just like everywhere else. #3 is almost laughable as one of the weaker traits of Telltale lately has been trying to please too many customers(my own opinion).

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah^ Final Build 14.5 (1st sentence is numbered & cell phone fix) Telltale community (Windows server 2008 r2) I knew this is

• Called it...knew it was going to be shit.

Ruh roh...

• edited December 2016

Man, nearly an entire year of not posting a single thread, and then when I finally post one everybody is shitting on me and making unoriginal insults in my direction. Although I don't blame anyone, I was very frustrated when making that and said some things that I have since rethought and while I have a similar opinion on them, I would have voiced it in a different way.

But still, this backlash is fucking ridiculous. What happened to being civilized, man? I never once called out any of the forum members in my post and I said I enjoyed the community quite well, but people are so offended from how I feel about Telltale's decisions that they have to use horribly unoriginal insults and jokes for the purpose of making me feel ashamed of myself for thinking such things, when it's just stupid. I never personally attacked any of the people shitting on me, but at the end of the day, you can say anything behind a screen when you're an anonymous person, huh?

And even if you didn't agree with what I said, is it so hard to at least be respectful and make a counter-argument that you put effort into instead of, how Blind would put it, "low quality shitposts"? And even if you're not gonna be respectful, I'm sure you can come up with better insults than the unoriginal, contrived, asinine bullshit that I've heard billions of times now. Tons of people on these forums are creative as hell and great with how they say things. I'm sure they could do better than that.

Oh well, when you call out Telltale on the Telltale forums, there's bound to be backlash.

• Welcome to the club.

Great. Just great.

• edited December 2016

You disrespectful tit, how dare you.

I mean what's the point in the forums if people didnt post their opinions. Can't stand the people that disagree but instead of accepting the others opinion just start shitting on them.

Man, nearly an entire year of not posting a single thread, and then when I finally post one everybody is shitting on me and making unorigina

• Some people are emotional. For some people, this is their world to escape to. This is kind of like going to a sporting event and saying "Your team suck!". It really doesn't matter what your reasoning is, you're challenging them. So yeah, you're going to get attacked. It's going to happen. I'm going to sort of respond to your post here because staying away from confrontation is better for the forum.

Weighing a cohesive story and choice system isn't easy to do across multiple games. You can write a story, stick to it, and take a jackhammer to the previous story to bring all the choices back into one narrative. It's either that, or take the Bioware approach and ensure all choices that carry over, don't effect the main characters or story for any one game. Both get you hatred from gamers.

As for your critiques of specific writing choices, well, that's between you and the writers. That could very well be warranted. I wouldn't know. I didn't play Season 2.

Man, nearly an entire year of not posting a single thread, and then when I finally post one everybody is shitting on me and making unorigina

• Aye, I tried to avoid but found the spoilers in YT video titles.

Green613 posted: »

Can a mod do something about these early ANF threads? Like contain them to one mega thread? Because, I dunno, having waited over 2 years for

• I feel you, man.

Great. Just great.

• I apologize if I contributed to that.

Green613 posted: »

Can a mod do something about these early ANF threads? Like contain them to one mega thread? Because, I dunno, having waited over 2 years for

• It's a video game movie. Every one of them only ranges from "Offensively Bad" to "Mediocre"

J-Master posted: »

Called it...knew it was going to be shit.

• edited December 2016

If anyone is interested, I'm giving away two Steam copies of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier over here in the Walking Dead section.

All you gotta do is leave a comment in the thread about one your favourite moments from the previous games (Season 1, 2 and Michonne only) and why you like it.

You also gotta be a regular and not just someone who joined in the past week.

• I had no problem with what you wrote.

Ah, no biggie (Hope ya didn't take that the wrong way. O.o. I was commenting on "I'm such a dork." line. I'm just gonna.... uh, bye! ._.) I'm still trying to collect Bionicle for all these years. I was crazy for that LEGO series.

• enter image description here

Just popping in to have a say. People forget what an opinion is and dunno how to hold their tongue and respect it. Also, I haven't played the game yet but... oh dear...

Anyway, I'm out. ._.

• Oh ok, sometimes I get worried I say things in a way I don't mean and upset people. xD

Johro posted: »

I had no problem with what you wrote.

• That's just fucking great!! See opinions before the game released.

Everyone's angry over Telltale TWD S3 and I'm sitting here like:

• You're a gift that keeps on giving aren't ya

lupinb0y posted: »

If anyone is interested, I'm giving away two Steam copies of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier over here in the Walking Dead section. All

• The Walking Dead section is such a shitshow right now. I thought it'd be a good idea to do something a little positive over there.

You're a gift that keeps on giving aren't ya

• I'm still loving the comics so thats one thing, as the show has been good and bad, that finale was great

The Walking Dead section is such a shitshow right now. I thought it'd be a good idea to do something a little positive over there.

• That's incredibly nice of you. I'm sure peeps definitely appreciate that.

The Walking Dead section is such a shitshow right now. I thought it'd be a good idea to do something a little positive over there.

• 99+ club is way cooler.

dojo32161 posted: »

• edited December 2016

Yeah hope is dead -_-

Ruh roh...

• Currently downloading A New Frontier.

• Critics have been wrong before to be fair, but this is worrying for you and anyone else who were excited for the movie.

joshua007 posted: »

Yeah hope is dead -_-

• Got season 3 all loaded up. Just gotta wait for work to end and appear offline so my friends don't guilt-trip me into a Battlefield session.

• edited December 2016

Everyone's angry over Telltale TWD S3 and I'm sitting here like:

• I can't even import my save to SEASON 3. So fuck it, guess in creating my story

• edited December 2016

Ooh God I have been sick since Saturday or Sunday now.
    I sleep now almost every three hours (wish I was on school doing that) I have it really warm and cold like when I take a hot shower and when I'm done my body almost crashes on the ground and shaking, it took me almost two hours to get out of the bathroom. I have to take multiple medicine for my head (like I am not a medicine factory already) and I have a cold so I have trouble thinking clear and can't really bread. My body was shaking for a half hour in bed and I just wished I died.
    There also was some blood out of my nose and I can't leave my house or else peopler from my apprenticeship think I was faking it.
    I can't eat now and my head is a mess and I switch to one subject after another.
    Maybe I need a snicker so I feel better:)
    This costs me alot of energy typing this so sorry for my grammar and English and this is probably not even the half of my problems

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2016

Errr, you might want to consider a trip to the ER, that sounds pretty bad. They can put some IV fluids in you and maybe give you something to break the fever. Any idea what your temperature is?

joshua007 posted: »

Ooh God I have been sick since Saturday or Sunday now. I sleep now almost every three hours (wish I was on school doing that) I have it rea

• The release of ANF has given me some motivation to become active here again. And just after I broke my addiction of checking this place every day. Aw jeez.

• So like, despite my hatred of Season 3 so far, I really don't get the hate for Kenny and Jane's new character models. Jane looks a little plastic, sure. But Kenny looks pretty cool, and I do think Jane looks a bit more realistic than last season (except for the lipstick, I dunno wtf was up with that.). While Jane I can sorta understand, Kenny was pretty cool. The grey beard was definitely weird though.

• Well I actually enjoyed episode 1. But each to their own. But like everyone else, the flashback was stupid. But I'm not one to get hung up, time to move on

Sign in to comment in this discussion.