The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You hated it....okay.

I just got home from seeing Rogue One...

• Me too

My Christmas vacation starts now.

• I had mixed feelings about it too. Despite the final battle being pretty cool, character development is almost none-existent. Other than Jyn (the lead character) I didn't even remember any of the other characters by name.

J-Master posted: »

You hated it....okay.

• Funnily enough, I thought of what would happen if this were done since I had first played Portal.

Well, now I have my answer.

• Maybe just like a really dark red with some small patterns on it.

I think I have an idea for that. :P

That looks pretty great! I also have a suggestion for what the white background could be if you decide to change that around in your free ti

• edited December 2016

Not as bad as Cluke, to say the least.

I thought she was at least 18 this season the fuck?

Some people do, but those people are screwed up. We don't talk about those people. They belong in the same trash bin the Cluke shippers belong in tbh.

• While she certainly does look that old, she's apparently somewhere between 13 and 16 right now. 2+ more years and the Cluke shippers will finally be able to come out of time out and take the soap bar out of their mouth.

tylergem2 posted: »

Not as bad as Cluke, to say the least. I thought she was at least 18 this season the fuck?

• edited December 2016

Well I'm back and I played the premiere of New Frontier yesterday. The season pass was slightly more expensive than previous ones which is a bit ridiculous still, only reason was because my interest and patience to the game was at the limit. So I shamelessly bought, kinda regret it. But then there's Christmas money so that'll help.

Anyway, I for the most part enjoyed it and I like Javier, Mariana, and the new Clem the most. Ya know, based on what I heard, I feared she was gonna be a 100% certified bitch (I can hear so many people triggered just by saying that) but she still has a lot of compassion which is what I wanted her to hold on, so I'm glad. She's both tough and soft. But I'll be bullshitting myself if there weren't several problems I feel could've been redefined, and I feel the game could've been expanded, it's still missing that magic of making the characters strong, also not as much playable Clem sections as I hoped...

• No, I loved it. That gif represented the fact that I cried.

J-Master posted: »

You hated it....okay.

• edited December 2016

My mom: [Cousin's Name] is so skinny! But she has Hyperthyroidism, so...

Me: Yeah, doesn't she have Grave's Disease?

My mom: No, I think it's Hashimoto's.

Me: But Hashimoto's is Hypothyroidism.

My mom: No it's not. Don't question me.

Me: ...

Wikipedia: "Hashimoto's thyroiditis, also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disease in which the thyroid gland is gradually destroyed. Early on there may be no symptoms. Over time the thyroid may enlarge forming a painless goitre. Some people eventually develop hypothyroidism with its accompanying weight gain, feeling tired, constipation, depression, and general pains. After many years the thyroid typically shrinks in size. Potential complications include thyroid lymphoma."

• I 100% agree with you. Another problem was the treatment of Kenny and Jane. I wanted to believe that Omid would be the only one... but oh well.

• I have strep throat.

• It feels weird to be 19.

• I saw their deaths coming, even more when I learned of another time skip. I mean since Clem was alone by the New Frontier's story, then they must've died. I don't see either of them splitting up from her considering how highly they think of her. I would be fine with their deaths but how they were handled was the bothersome part of it for me.

I 100% agree with you. Another problem was the treatment of Kenny and Jane. I wanted to believe that Omid would be the only one... but oh well.

• It was yer birthday? Happy birthday!

Just wait till you're in your twenties it feels even more weird. lol

It feels weird to be 19.

• Happy (late?) birthday!

It feels weird to be 19.

• I remembered turning 18 while browsing the forums, now I'm 19 and... I feel old.

It was yer birthday? Happy birthday! Just wait till you're in your twenties it feels even more weird. lol

• Thanks. :D

Happy (late?) birthday!

• Making crosspost before I really replay New Frontier and study the choices. I like to hear people's thoughts on it. Anyway, here's the crosspost.
    I plan on properly reviewing the game soon however I really would like to first share some ideas I had for S3's premiere episodes. I had a good time, but I feel like it was missing some things, characters weren't absolutely defined, too focused on driving the plot forward, more playability with Clem would've been nice, the flashbacks (I was cool with the Alone ending's result, and somewhat with Wellington), and some moments were just absolutely forced (Clem still holding the gun up at Eli knowing there were blanks after proving the point yet she still pulls the trigger and kills him with a real bullet. The other in my mind is Kate running to Mariana's corpse, I see her as the cautious one and don't see her doing something as stupid as that, she could've still been shot in a different matter.) So last night, I decided to buff up the story and do some edits for fun, in a way I could've seen S3 gone as of right now, perhaps Telltale could use this as a sort of feedback too. So this is rather a rough idea of what I think could have happened instead. Hope everyone enjoys it. This is for Ties that Bind Part 1, I still need to finish Part 2. When you see the name bold it tells you who you're in control of until the next bold name appears.

My what-if version of New Frontier: Ties That Bind Part 1

-Javier returns to family and the tragedy of his father becoming their first walker occurs as normal

-Javier/Kate/Mariana/Gabriel rides as normal

-At the junkyard, far more to discuss with Mariana/Kate/Gabe. The encounter with the New Frontier occurs as normal.

-Javier meets Clementine for the first time and they make a detour to Prescott, plays out as normal.

-They still enter the bar, instead of Eli dying they have scuffle which Javier can potentially get involved and fight as well, Tripp has Clem/Eli/maybe Javier in time out.

-Clementine has her flashback about her journey alone where she eventually meets Eleanor and Tripp, introducing her to Prescott community.

-Present morning [if taking trip with Tripp to junkyard], Clem awakes alone or with Javier, she talks with Tripp about the incident, hub talking to people of the community and Javier, she returns to home to gather her things then must meet with Javier after having another encounter with Eli. Afterwards they head off.

-Present night [if taking trip with Eleanor to junkyard], Clem awakes alone or with Javier, hub with talking to Javier/Eleanor, she returns home to gather her things then must meet up with Javier after having to avoid Tripp wandering through alley area and avoiding being seen by Eli. Heads off to junkyard afterwards.

-Javier and Clem with Eleanor/Tripp arrive at the junkyard to save Javier's family. More complicated, Javi saves Kate while Clem splits from them to find and save Gabe. They all safely return to the Junkyard.

-At the community, Javier and his family settle in, Clem still needs a ride, Clem gets to know the family as Javier talks to either Eleanor/Tripp about leaving with the other of them, Tripp offers Javier to stay in Prescott. He takes up on it. He hangs out with his family, having a bit of dinner, Javier visits Clem who talks to Tripp about scavenging which Javier is to join.

-Next day, Javier/Tripp/Clem get set for their scavenge hunt but takes Gabriel/Kate/Marianna comes along for the sake of being a helping hand. On the road, Clem talks to them about handling guns, Kate supportive. Gabriel asks about her finger if it was lost, remembers (Take control of Clem for flashback, alone she loses her finger during a walker attack). back to present they arrive. They scavenge until the events that officially occur in episode 1 happen more or less, a little less forced on getting Kate shot and Mariana getting killed after finishing the story her grandma told her about.

• Hey guys, we found this old SD card that contains old photos and videos that I need to back up. It's a Mini SD card but we don't have any device that has a Mini SD card slot and I believe that's the only way to retrieve data from it. Any suggestions?

• They do make adapters for different kinds of SD cards. Do you need something like this?

enter image description here

tylergem2 posted: »

Hey guys, we found this old SD card that contains old photos and videos that I need to back up. It's a Mini SD card but we don't have any device that has a Mini SD card slot and I believe that's the only way to retrieve data from it. Any suggestions?

• Have you seen the trailer for the Emoji movie? Probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. I expected it to be bad, but this is on another level.

• Happy Birthday! =)

It feels weird to be 19.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

That's what you get from Sony's movie division. They have not exactly been synonymous with "quality" for the last several years.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Have you seen the trailer for the Emoji movie? Probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. I expected it to be bad, but this is on another level.

• That would be awful and pretty tragic :D

• Thats what happened to me last night and I only joined December the 21st :D

I should've gone to bed hours ago, but instead I stay up to browse the Telltale forum because I have no self-control.

• TWDazehnuu posted:
    [Emoji movie poster]

Fuck it, hit the reset button on humanity - we've gone too far.

• Wait, give me a minute, I must have misread something. Did you just say something about an emoji movie? That is, quite possibly, the most retarded thing I have ever heard, how the hell can you even make a fucking emoji movie? Who's the fucking genius that came up with this idea, or better yet, who's the genius that greenlighted this?

Have you seen the trailer for the Emoji movie? Probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. I expected it to be bad, but this is on another level.

• Man The Walking Dead side of the community is definitely

" A House Divided"

See what I did there?

• Ekelund21 posted: »

• Who's the fucking genius that came up with this idea

From the creators of Minecraft Story mode, comes a new adventure: The Emoji Movie!

Wait, give me a minute, I must have misread something. Did you just say something about an emoji movie? That is, quite possibly, the most re

• enter image description here

Man The Walking Dead side of the community is definitely " A House Divided" See what I did there?

• Emoji - The Telltale Series

A Tailored Story about the discovery of Self Expression!

papai46 posted: »

Who's the fucking genius that came up with this idea From the creators of Minecraft Story mode, comes a new adventure: The Emoji Movie!

• enter image description here

Emoji - The Telltale Series A Tailored Story about the discovery of Self Expression!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

A ) =)
    B ) :rage:
    X ) :bawling:
    Y ) ...

Emoji - The Telltale Series A Tailored Story about the discovery of Self Expression!

• What a cooler change from Sunshine Florida to Snowy Canada.

• Oh my God.

Man The Walking Dead side of the community is definitely " A House Divided" See what I did there?

• Guess they have no... "Ties that Bind"...... Part 1.

• edited December 2016
  • We are just getting "What We Deserve."

dojo32161 posted: »

Guess they have no... "Ties that Bind"...... Part 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.