The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm fuckin with you, I saw nothing.

I meant to post this in another thread.

• enter image description here

Maybe I am your brother!

• How exactly can you post on your period?

Johro posted: »

Looks like someone was posting on their period.

• I know. :p

BigBlindMax posted: »

I'm fuckin with you, I saw nothing.

• I thought you might have been referring to Micro SD when you said Mini SD, but if you really mean Mini SD, then they do actually still make those, too.

Here's an example of something of a USB reader for all three sizes. Note that I don't have this so don't endorse this specific product or retailer, and note also that this version is for USB 3.0. It was just something that popped up in a simple search. Lots of other choices pop up, too, and you can look around if this doesn't meet your needs.

http://www.samys.com/p/Compact-Flash-CF-Readers/SDDR289A20/ImageMate-All-In-One-USB-3.0-Reader/51222.html

tylergem2 posted: »

They have those? I don't think they do. Most now use Micro SD and I don't think anyone sells something labelled "Mini" SD. Hmm

• What the hell is ☑️

• Well since I was too fuckin' lazy to make actual christmas drawings the day before Christmas, here are some christmas variants of drawings I've already done. Merry fucking christmas, folks.

enter image description here

• edited December 2016

I thought you might have been referring to Micro SD when you said Mini SD, but if you really mean Mini SD, then they do actually still make those, too.

Yup, can't believe it.

Also I'm not paying 30 dollars for that wtf.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I thought you might have been referring to Micro SD when you said Mini SD, but if you really mean Mini SD, then they do actually still make

• edited December 2016

Just finished watching all the episodes of Justice League Unlimited a couple days ago.

Fucking kickass series. I love that it gives credit to lesser known DC heroes like the Atom, Shining Knight, Vigilante, the Question, etc. And it also did a great job with some of the villains like Lex Luthor, Gorilla Grodd, Darkseid, etc.

So, now I have officially watched the entire DCAU. My overall ranking is Batman > Justice League > Batman Beyond > Superman

9/10

• This one is difficult. Happy birthday Lemmy, can't believe it's almost been a year since we lost him.

• Whoa, those are pretty good.

Well since I was too fuckin' lazy to make actual christmas drawings the day before Christmas, here are some christmas variants of drawings I've already done. Merry fucking christmas, folks.

• Look at those juggs, would love to lick eggnog spilled on them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well since I was too fuckin' lazy to make actual christmas drawings the day before Christmas, here are some christmas variants of drawings I've already done. Merry fucking christmas, folks.

• Cringe.

papai46 posted: »

Look at those juggs, would love to lick eggnog spilled on them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks. I personally don't like them but at least I'm somewhat improving.

Whoa, those are pretty good.

• "Eyes up here, buddy!"

• Rick Parfitt, rhythm-guitarist from Status Quo, died today :'(

• Is the first image from anything in particular since the second one is a Christmas Clem?

• Low effort post, reported!

Cringe.

• You can do anything you put your mind to. Don't be a negative Nancy.

How exactly can you post on your period?

• Christmas' Eve, soon it shall be Christmas.

• Merry Christmas!

• RIP

Ekelund21 posted: »

Rick Parfitt, rhythm-guitarist from Status Quo, died today

• I just opened all my Christmas presents. I got some gift cards and a fuckload of candy.

• Here's a present for everyone from Telltale Games 2007:

(story spoilers for Sam & Max Season 2: Episode 1)

• I am terrible at holding grudges on the forum.

I had an argument with somebody yesterday and I can't remember who it was. The next time I interact with them, they will be all sour—like we all usually are after having an argument—and I won't know why.

• Come back to the forums for the first time in forever and I'm just like

The complaining never stops on here I swear lol. The forums are now pissed about clementine not being playable much in S3.(I say the forums because 95% outside of here love the new season)

• It's that time in the year again, so...

(I kinda rushed this since I almost forgot to make it last night. :p)

• Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you all have a good day.

• 2016, just stop okay. We're sick and tired of your shit, just go away and leave us alone.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Rick Parfitt, rhythm-guitarist from Status Quo, died today

• 2016 is a goddamn serial killer.

2016, just stop okay. We're sick and tired of your shit, just go away and leave us alone.

• I think most of the anger here stems from how the endings were treated, along with Clem not being playable much. But yeah, everywhere else, people love it, while the forums, the place you would think to be the most positive, is the most negative and pessimistic.

Come back to the forums for the first time in forever and I'm just like The complaining never stops on here I swear lol. The forums a

• edited December 2016

I got a physical copy of The Wolf Among Us for PS4 but for some reason the text on the cover is in German.

• That is not why people are upset. You have it wrong.

Come back to the forums for the first time in forever and I'm just like The complaining never stops on here I swear lol. The forums a

• At least you tried to draw clem! That is what counts

It's that time in the year again, so... (I kinda rushed this since I almost forgot to make it last night. )

• Nice job! I love that you added the D on her christmas hat!

It's that time in the year again, so... (I kinda rushed this since I almost forgot to make it last night. )

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys!

• Merry Christmas and go Broncos.

• edited December 2016

I just ate sooooooo much sugary chocolate.

This wouldn't be a bad thing if I didn't have hypoglycemia... (yolo?)

Bye guys, I'm gonna go sleep this off.

• Well I can definitely understand the hate for the endings as I loved Kenny and hate how they treated his endings, but it definitely wasn't bad enough for me to hate on the whole season so far maybe that is because I had low expectations anyways though.

I think most of the anger here stems from how the endings were treated, along with Clem not being playable much. But yeah, everywhere else,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.