The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• When you are trying to enjoy Christmas with your family, but instead they are roasting your new glasses.

enter image description here

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!

• I just watched "The Night Before", and it was great, one of the funniest christmas movies I've seen. Highly recommend it if you like Seth Rogen comedies, this was probably the funniest drug trip in any of his movies. It was surprisingly heartfelt at times as well.

• I saw that Mick Zane from Malice also died, I don't know much about them myself, but maybe you listen to them?

2016, just stop okay. We're sick and tired of your shit, just go away and leave us alone.

• Post a picture of your glasses, because now I want to see them B)

When you are trying to enjoy Christmas with your family, but instead they are roasting your new glasses. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!

• They're roasting glasses?

When you are trying to enjoy Christmas with your family, but instead they are roasting your new glasses. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!

• edited December 2016

I just bought all these games with all my steam gift cards.

enter image description here

• Lol you know what I mean

They're roasting glasses?

• enter image description here

They basically look like this except they're rose gold.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Post a picture of your glasses, because now I want to see them

• I like them. Go out to your family, and wear those glasses like a boss, a'ight?

• I wish I did. :(

Lol you know what I mean

• Thanks! I don't really care as long as I can see clearly I'm fine.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I like them. Go out to your family, and wear those glasses like a boss, a'ight?

• I am doING tv is from mobile whisky sucks becayse auto correct
    Mary christmas

• How do I get ri d of auto correct?

• Roasting, in this newer generation, means to basically make fun of someone.

I wish I did.

• Are you on iPhone?

joshua007 posted: »

How do I get ri d of auto correct?

• I got Battlefield 1 for Christmas, which was great.

So I happily marched on home only to find out that a Microsoft balance can't pay for an Xbox LIVE Subscription.

And I had to learn this the hard way.

(Sigh) Podrick, more wine please.

• Ohhhh. Well, that sucks. :/

Roasting, in this newer generation, means to basically make fun of someone.

• Samsung

Are you on iPhone?

• Samsung

Are you on iPhone?

• Celebrating christmas with sexuel fantasy 15, the Bitcher 3 and journey
    And with family which is destined to be boring like always.
    And on this forum merry christmas.

• Are those Urkel glasses?

• Oh lord, this is one of the things my family said. I'm eternally embarassed. :,D

Are those Urkel glasses?

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• sexuel fantasy 15
    Bitcher 3

Those sound like some fun games

Celebrating christmas with sexuel fantasy 15, the Bitcher 3 and journey And with family which is destined to be boring like always. And on this forum merry christmas.

• My dad is drugged up on Morphine (back injury) and is now on the verge of tears while watching Finding Dory.

• edited December 2016

Go to start a message(anything that brings the keyboard up). Click the gear in the bottom left. The option should be in there. On mine, it's called "Auto replace".

Edit(sorry): The newer models have a "dictation key" on the keyboard that you have to hold. Then the gear option will pop up to click.

Samsung

• I would like to let everyone know that I love them and that there are no hard feelings. Things are so hectic for me right now, that I only really have a feeling of a couple posters' personalities. So, pretty much any disagreements any of you have had with me are loooooong forgotten on my end. Even if everything was going smoothly for me, I really try to just let things go these days. I'm not going to waste my time with hate and being bothered by people I will never meet.

I really do spend ALL my free time here and playing video games(while being here). You are my escape from my worry of adult responsibilities and I love you for that.

• I'm playing Witcher 3 at the moment. I dunno what I think of it, it just looks boring. Will it get better if I keep playing it?

• Merry Christmas guys! The turkey managed to defeat me during the dinner sadly, I'll get a round two though.

• Nope. It's hundreds of hours of killing monsters, training spells, and looting gear, all the while following quests from around the zones while on your larger quest, finding Ciri. If you don't like it now, you probably won't like it later.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm playing Witcher 3 at the moment. I dunno what I think of it, it just looks boring. Will it get better if I keep playing it?

• It just doesn't interest me. Too much dialogue, less combat, boring cutscenes, too much to do. I think I regret buying it.

I-am-BUMP posted: »

Nope. It's hundreds of hours of killing monsters, training spells, and looting gear, all the while following quests from around the zones while on your larger quest, finding Ciri. If you don't like it now, you probably won't like it later.

• rip

papai46 posted: »

Low effort post, reported!

• I did a google search for random manga pages and based her off of the woman on that page. The christmas variant here comes from that image.

dojo32161 posted: »

Is the first image from anything in particular since the second one is a Christmas Clem?

• In the page she originated from, she was actually calling out her co-worker for being useless and misinformed, but that's a pretty good line to use too.

WarpSpeed posted: »

"Eyes up here, buddy!"

• Cool, another notification bug.

• The fun in The Witcher 3 is completely subjective. Personally I wanted to have fun with it but considering I had to put up with Geralt's boring, unoriginal, bland, cliche, bullshit, Gary-Stu character the entire time, I just really didn't enjoy the game all that much.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm playing Witcher 3 at the moment. I dunno what I think of it, it just looks boring. Will it get better if I keep playing it?

• This just feels like Skyrim. They both never interested me to buy them. I feel like I bought Witcher 3 for nothing. I think I'll sell it

The fun in The Witcher 3 is completely subjective. Personally I wanted to have fun with it but considering I had to put up with Geralt's bor

• Well there's another in 2016.

Rip George Micheal.

• edited December 2016

I have 214 Subscribers on my YouTube channel.
    Holy shit!!!

• I wish ME3 was on Steam.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.