The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'M NOT SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC, I'M DOING IT FOR FUN. Although I'd be a dream come true for me to make music professionally, really don't take me that seriously.

Someday when you get famous, I shall embarrass you by providing the masses a link to your Soundcloud. >:)

• One of the best Superhero battles I've ever watched, Iron Man and Spider-Man vs Captain America (I forgot the other guys' names). This is my first time watching a Captain America movie and probably the first MCU movie. I'm not kind of fan of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and other Marvel heroes. The only ones that I like are Spider-Man and Deadpool. I decided to watch this movie because I'm excited for the new Spider-Man movie this year which I feel like it's gonna be the best one since Spider-Man 2 by Sam Raimi. I might still decide to watch another MCU movie which will be "The Avengers".

That was one of my favorite MCU movies yet! What did you think of the airport scene?

• I just watched the Assassin's Creed movie and liked it WHY? I will tell after my first FF15 review

• On January 18th I'll be posting a video with an actual review of Ties That Bind instead of my "in the moment" bitching about something that, while it was fucking stupid, poorly written and terrible, didn't ruin the episodes.

Now there is a reason why I'll be doing this on the 18th. It's because on that day, 3 years ago, I started my YouTube channel and had my first true venture into the internet. I had never been an especially creative person, nor had I had a lot of friends, but the internet kinda changed that, which is weird but it did. I met some of my closest friends on the web, and I've made creative strides I never even thought were possible, and it's all because of starting up that channel.

Now you might be wondering, "What's the significance of January 18th and The Walking Dead?", well it's because the first video I ever posted on that channel was my Walking Dead playthrough. That's why I'll always have a soft spot for Telltale, because despite any mistakes they make, they'll always be the thing that opened my eyes to a lot of new possibilities I never had before. Had it not been a game I loved like The Walking Dead Season 1 that I first played, I don't think I ever would have gone this far or become the person I have today. Which is why I'm not just gonna make a damn thread on here that'll be forgotten in 6 days, nor am I gonna make the video any other day. The video will go up on the day it should.

But none of you probably care about that so.... It's the Nutshack. Ex dee funny meme.

• I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

2017 is off to a great fucking start. This is gonna be a good year. I know it.

• Tucker Carlson at FOX is such an asshole.

• Hey, I care! After your "in the moment" venting, I'm pretty interested in your review. Could you post your YouTube link? I wouldn't mind watching your Walking Dead playthrough.

On January 18th I'll be posting a video with an actual review of Ties That Bind instead of my "in the moment" bitching about something that,

• Not.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

• edited January 2017

Thanks! I appreciate that. Ask for the playthrough, I've put most of my older videos on private since I'm rebranding my channel (also the Walking Dead videos were poorly made and cringe worthy). The only things remaining from my older content are the 4 let's plays I actually really liked. Sorry about that. Here's the link to my channel though if you're interested:

Channel thing

Ezuthyus posted: »

Hey, I care! After your "in the moment" venting, I'm pretty interested in your review. Could you post your YouTube link? I wouldn't mind watching your Walking Dead playthrough.

• edited January 2017

Just picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tales from the Borderlands, Uncharted 4 and the Wolf Among Us for Christmas. Not sure which I'll play first...

• TWAU, Uncharted 4, Tales, Raider

Acheive250 posted: »

Just picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tales from the Borderlands, Uncharted 4 and the Wolf Among Us for Christmas. Not sure which I'll play first...

• This is awesome. I would switch to some The Walking Dead wallpaper, but that would fuck up my whole rainmeter setup:
    enter image description here

Welp, i guess it's time for a new setup then!

• Hmm, I think I'm more excited for Tomb Raider then Tales, I loved the 2013 game.

But other then that, I think I will play in that order.

Have you played all of them?

TWAU, Uncharted 4, Tales, Raider

• OH MY GOD!!

For those who don't know, Crash Bandicoot was the first game I ever played, and it is still one of my favorites to this day.

This game looks amazing! Though I must admit, I don't think I like the new super-goofey style. Hopefully its just as amazing as the new Ratchet and Clank and Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee reboots!

• Looks like I just got Crashrolled.

OH MY GOD!! For those who don't know, Crash Bandicoot was the first game I ever played, and it is still one of my favorites to this d

• edited January 2017

Me when I get a hot girl's number

• edited January 2017

I'm getting this game on day one!

(I shouldn't say that, because that's what I said for TWD S3, and then my life decided to take a huge plot twist and I still don't have it)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Looks like I just got Crashrolled.

• Congratulations!

• I was kidding, I'm still the lonely piece of shit I was two days ago.

Congratulations!

• So you sayin' she is into necrophilia?

Nice catch, Lee

• Just because you don't have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you are a piece of shit.

I was kidding, I'm still the lonely piece of shit I was two days ago.

• Who said Good ole Lee is dead? Maybe Kenny divine will revived me?

Adamiks posted: »

So you sayin' she is into necrophilia? Nice catch, Lee

• Why do I have to be connected to the internet to listen to music I PAID FOR on the Google Play Store!?

How do I fix this? I don't have internet at home so this is gonna suck.

• I know, I know I was just being overdramatic, but I hate being single though.

Just because you don't have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you are a piece of shit.

• edited January 2017

Then you better come back in Season 3, you son of a bitch!

Your sweetpea sweared a lot lately!

Who said Good ole Lee is dead? Maybe Kenny divine will revived me?

• Why? Aren't you only (am I allowed it say it?) years old?

You need to learn to love and be happy with yourself first. You shouldn't even think about being in a relationship before doing that.

I know, I know I was just being overdramatic, but I hate being single though.

• She better not have!

Then you better come back in Season 3, you son of a bitch! Your sweetpea sweared a lot lately!

• Same bruh, same.

Jokes aside, if you can't find yourself a girlfriend, it probably means you're not painfully average. So that's a good thing.

I was kidding, I'm still the lonely piece of shit I was two days ago.

• Aren't you only( am I allowed it say it?) years old?

You don't need permission my dude

But as for the rest of your comment, I do love myself, it's just at my school I constantly see couples holding hands, kissing, caring about each other, etc. I just constantly ask "why can't I have that?"

Why? Aren't you only (am I allowed it say it?) years old? You need to learn to love and be happy with yourself first. You shouldn't even think about being in a relationship before doing that.

• Thanks for encouraging words my dude

Same bruh, same. Jokes aside, if you can't find yourself a girlfriend, it probably means you're not painfully average. So that's a good thing.

• Hmm, actually... I know shit about relationships, but... Don't some people hook up exactly because they are not happy with themselves? You know - two broken people with similar issues getting together and helping each other.

Why? Aren't you only (am I allowed it say it?) years old? You need to learn to love and be happy with yourself first. You shouldn't even think about being in a relationship before doing that.

• Ceiling Cat is back and watching you masturbate.

• Just got ahold of SFM again, and I'm gonna plan shit that would go nowhere.

• edited January 2017

Got myself to master rank in Overwatch 3555

• Whoa, I didn't know they made 3554 sequels to Overwatch!

• It is very popular, people still don't know there's a payload tho. Big problem.

Whoa, I didn't know they made 3554 sequels to Overwatch!

• edited January 2017

The House Republicans have just voted to essentially destroy the Independant Ethics Committee.

This basically means that it will be impossible to investigate corruption in the House in a non-biased manner, as all investigations will now report to the Republicans.

Meanwhile far-right news sites like Breitbart aren't even reporting it.

And yet Trump supporters still celebrate 'draining the swamp'. Though their voices get fainter every day.

• Even though I never dated, I always considered that the build up of friendship and a romantic relationship are kinda the same. It's all about connections two people have with each other.

Hmm, actually... I know shit about relationships, but... Don't some people hook up exactly because they are not happy with themselves? You know - two broken people with similar issues getting together and helping each other.

• *screams in horror as I look up**

Ceiling Cat is back and watching you masturbate.

• Aww, yeah! Turn it up!

lol and here I am sucking badly now since I've slacked off this month.

Also hey there. I was wondering where you went since you haven't been on recently. How was the holidays?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.