The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• For the most part, yeah. But if i'm romantically interested in someone, i tend to throw a lot of jokes, a lot of them being dirty.

Even though I never dated, I always considered that the build up of friendship and a romantic relationship are kinda the same. It's all about connections two people have with each other.

• Aww, yeah! Turn it up! lol and here I am sucking badly now since I've slacked off this month. Also hey there. I was wondering where you went since you haven't been on recently. How was the holidays?

• This basically means that it will be impossible to investigate corruption in the House in a non-biased manner, as all investigations will now report to the Republicans.

Well that's one way to basically become untouchable.... yay....

Flog61 posted: »

The House Republicans have just voted to essentially destroy the Independant Ethics Committee. This basically means that it will be impos

• edited January 2017

The power of the frog compels me... to just.... DAANNNCE.

enter image description here

• The power of the frog compels me... to just.... DAANNNCE.

• edited January 2017

I've been on hiatus for a while havent I, only now just realised how long.

The holiday was chill. Now back to work and into the swing of things again!

Aww, yeah! Turn it up! lol and here I am sucking badly now since I've slacked off this month. Also hey there. I was wondering where you went since you haven't been on recently. How was the holidays?

• Played TWAU and Uncharted 4 (Uncharted's graphics are fucking amazing I'm still not over it) but I watched gameplay of the other two because = no money.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmm, I think I'm more excited for Tomb Raider then Tales, I loved the 2013 game. But other then that, I think I will play in that order. Have you played all of them?

• Your first mistake was that you payed for music.

Also, Youtube to MP3.

Why do I have to be connected to the internet to listen to music I PAID FOR on the Google Play Store!? How do I fix this? I don't have internet at home so this is gonna suck.

• beware, v loud.

• I must be getting old at 27. As I've mentioned before in a previous thread, I'm a manager at Pizza Hut. Music is almost definitely a necessity. Otherwise, we'd be bored out of our minds. At Pizza Hut, at least in my store, there's a variety of ages. Ppl in their 40s, 30s, 20s, & even their teens. I've never felt so old before until I started working with 16 & 17 year olds. When they have no idea who Shaggy is, or even Godsmack. Even the way some of them talk has changed since I was a teenager & maybe I just stopped caring about what's the latest trend a long time ago & that's why I feel old.

Another reason is: I control the radio at work. I have Apple Music & iHeart Radio, so we can pretty much listen to anything we want. I know the newest songs & artists, but what made me feel old was when a 17 year old had the radio that night, which by all means, that's fine. He asked if I had a request, so I said Hotline Bling by Drake. He replied with: "Ew. That song is so old, but I guess I can look for it." I remember being 17 & thinking the same, but as I got older, music is music. A good song is a good song. No matter how old it is or overexposed it was.

Not throwing all teenagers in the same basket. We're all different. I get that. But from my experience at work, damn it, they make me feel so old. :( I'm not venting. But this was on my mind.

• Well while I was sleeping the universe decided I wasn't fucked enough and tried to waterlog me with the ice cold water sitting on my headboard, luckily I fucking woke up so I didn't die, so after waking up, throwing all of my sheets into the laundry pile I've been meaning to wash for weeks, and going back to bed, I guess today is laundry day. Yay.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I'm not going to lie, the crushed box thing was definitely the brainchild of a FedEx employee! :D

But mine and @kenjisalk's eyes lit up when he suggested it. Perfect to ship posters.

GUESS WHO got a late Christmas present from the ONE AND only Can we take a moment to appreciate Telltale's packaging skills? It's

• If you loved the 2013 TR, you'll love Rise too.

Hmm, I think I'm more excited for Tomb Raider then Tales, I loved the 2013 game. But other then that, I think I will play in that order. Have you played all of them?

• Same here, Lee. Same. Here.

I'm a fucking sophomore and I'm still single.

Oh well, I get what I deserve.

I was kidding, I'm still the lonely piece of shit I was two days ago.

• I never dislike things only because they are old/not popular anymore (or not popular in the first place). That's one of the dumbest reason i can think of.

Anyway - don't worry. I thought Hotline Bling is a ne....

Wait a second... It says it was released in 2016...

I'm confused.

Ezuthyus posted: »

I must be getting old at 27. As I've mentioned before in a previous thread, I'm a manager at Pizza Hut. Music is almost definitely a necessi

• I miss good ol' Chuck Norris memes and jokes

• Hotline Bling, released in 2015 is a song from Drake's album Views that was released in 2016.

Adamiks posted: »

I never dislike things only because they are old/not popular anymore (or not popular in the first place). That's one of the dumbest reason i

• edited January 2017

Ah.

I'm not sure how i feel about that fact. How exactly is that song 'old'? It's barely 2 years.

Hotline Bling, released in 2015 is a song from Drake's album Views that was released in 2016.

• My guess: he's probably about the here & now. The newest hit. It also seems some people will run away from something if it's all of a sudden too popular for their taste. So maybe the song was overexposed for him? Your guess is as good as mine.

Ah. I'm not sure how i feel about that fact. How exactly is that song 'old'? It's barely 2 years.

• Curse you ceiling cat how did you get in my- I mean eh ah FUCK!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Ceiling Cat is back and watching you masturbate.

• Maybe he thought the song is older than it really is.

That, plus here & now mentality.

My guess: he's probably about the here & now. The newest hit. It also seems some people will run away from something if it's all of a sudden too popular for their taste. So maybe the song was overexposed for him? Your guess is as good as mine.

• Well you're in luck, they already have reversed course during the very first day of Congress with Trump's and other groups's pressure to do so.

Also, it's important to note (not aimed at you in particular but to inform other readers) that it wasn't a full House vote - only the Republican members before the 115th Congress began, and there was a significant group (74, including Speaker Ryan and Majority Leader McCarthy) that opposed changing it. The proposed changes would have led to the control of the repurposed group to House Ethics Committee which actually is equal in representation for both parties (5 for each) unlike other house committees, effectively allowing a veto unless members of the other side agree.

Glad they reversed course.

Flog61 posted: »

The House Republicans have just voted to essentially destroy the Independant Ethics Committee. This basically means that it will be impos

• Chuch Norris is older than the universe.

I miss good ol' Chuck Norris memes and jokes

• You sure you ain't mixing Chuck Norris up with Larry King?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Chuch Norris is older than the universe.

• Chuck Norris is so manly he is his own father

• Chuck Norris is the universe.

• Larry King delivered the birth of Jesus and Brian Williams was the witness

MichaelBP posted: »

You sure you ain't mixing Chuck Norris up with Larry King?

• edited January 2017

It hasn't happened today - but may well happen in the future, if Trump's message is anything to go by.

'“With all that Congress has to work on, do they really have to make the weakening of the Independent Ethics Watchdog, as unfair as it … may be, their number one act and priority."

He thinks the ethics watchdog is unfair. It's only a matter of timing.

Well you're in luck, they already have reversed course during the very first day of Congress with Trump's and other groups's pressure to do

• I want to start a YouTube channel, but I'm kinda scared. :(

• What do you want to make videos about?

I want to start a YouTube channel, but I'm kinda scared.

• I want to do a wide range of different videos, but mostly in the silly section.

Ekelund21 posted: »

What do you want to make videos about?

• edited January 2017

[removed]

What do you want to make videos about?

• Sounds good, I'll sub if you do it!

I want to do a wide range of different videos, but mostly in the silly section.

• Aww thank you so much! :-)

Sounds good, I'll sub if you do it!

• Been a while since I heard a good ol' fashioned Chuck Norris joke.

I miss good ol' Chuck Norris memes and jokes

• Lol who pays for music anymore?

Why do I have to be connected to the internet to listen to music I PAID FOR on the Google Play Store!? How do I fix this? I don't have internet at home so this is gonna suck.

• If you want to do it without abusing YouTube, Google Play does have a way to export music you paid for to MP3 format, though it will only let you do it twice. Search the Internet for instructions. (I've only done it once, with an album they were giving out for free, that I wanted to be able to play without using the device.)

• They'll figure it out when they're 27, and a song comes on that they haven't heard since they were 17, and they think, "Hey, I remember that!"

I must be getting old at 27. As I've mentioned before in a previous thread, I'm a manager at Pizza Hut. Music is almost definitely a necessi

• No one else is asking, so I guess it'll have to be me. Why is there ice cold water sitting on your headboard?

Well while I was sleeping the universe decided I wasn't fucked enough and tried to waterlog me with the ice cold water sitting on my headboa

• As long as you're genuinely silly, you don't have to be scared. If someone posts a bad comment, you just give it a silly reply.

I don't subscribe without checking out the videos first to see if they're my thing, but I'll certainly consider it if you post a pointer here!

I want to do a wide range of different videos, but mostly in the silly section.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.