The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2017

....sigh...

Someone who I knew and occasionally socialized with back in high school died in a car accident yesterday.

Screw you, Karma.

• Me when I'm writing...

Vanzam posted: »

Telltale's progress with the walking dead story so far...

• I unsubscribed Watchmojo, I don't care about their top tens anymore. Most of them are terrible.

• WatchMojo has always been cancer, hands down. I watched their Monty Python video and nearly vomited.

Oh good, WatchMojo has boosted it's cancer tenfold by adding red symbols (arrows, lines, circles) in their thumbnails... Ugh...

• Sorry to hear that. How close were you to them? :(

J-Master posted: »

....sigh... Someone who I knew and occasionally socialized with back in high school died in a car accident yesterday. Screw you, Karma.

• edited January 2017

We weren't really that close but we talked to each other sometimes in Homeroom or in class and I guess we were both casual friends in high school.

I'm just really mad that it was a car accident, that's just a terrible way to go.

Sorry to hear that. How close were you to them?

• You're only just now realizing this? They're the meaning of souless, corporate big business with no personality.

AronDracula posted: »

I unsubscribed Watchmojo, I don't care about their top tens anymore. Most of them are terrible.

• Can someone remind me how you can edit discussions using the adress bar? I know I've done it before, but I don't remember how.

• They're like Chick-fil-A, but with YouTube videos instead of food.

You're only just now realizing this? They're the meaning of souless, corporate big business with no personality.

• enter image description here

enter image description here

I can't take this anymore, I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶
  • https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/XXXXXX

Replace the "XXXXXX" with the numbers you find from your thread's URL.

Make sure the link is to your discussion and not to a comment in the discussion. Thanks BlindSniper, by the way. This thread is helpful

Can someone remind me how you can edit discussions using the adress bar? I know I've done it before, but I don't remember how.

• i'm sorry

• edited January 2017

i'm sorry

• "MODS"

• ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ
  • edited January 2017

How do you type small letters or words on these forums?

• with small fingers

• ᵇʳᵘʰ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ
    ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢᵉ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ
  • Nah

ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵉᵈᶦᵗ ᵐʸ ᵇᶦᵍ ᶫᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃᶰ ᵉˣᶜᴱᴾᵀᴵᴼᴺ

ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ

• It's the newest forum feature - Trump Text (patent pending)!

my hands are NOT tiny

with small fingers

• ᵇʳᵘʰ

Nah ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵉᵈᶦᵗ ᵐʸ ᵇᶦᵍ ᶫᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃᶰ ᵉˣᶜᴱᴾᵀᴵᴼᴺ

• Dont_Look_Back said:

• Thanks! I forgot the "post", that's why it didn't work.

https://telltale.com/community/post/editdiscussion/XXXXXX Replace the "XXXXXX" with the numbers you find from your thread's URL. Make

• ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ

ᵇʳᵘʰ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢᵉ ᶦᵐᵃᵍᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵉˣᵗ

• I'd propose they're even worse than Chick-fil-A.

They're like Chick-fil-A, but with YouTube videos instead of food.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited January 2017
    ant power!!!

You do it the same way you you big text except instead of hitting # one time, you hit it as many times as you want and it becomes progressively smaller.

• Aww man, I'm sorry. :-( I lost a classmate last year. Even though we didn't converse with each other a lot, it was still very heartbreaking. I hope and pray for his family and friends.

J-Master posted: »

....sigh... Someone who I knew and occasionally socialized with back in high school died in a car accident yesterday. Screw you, Karma.

• Can anyone help me think up of some ideas? Me and three other people will be holding a small charity "event" in my college building to raise money for an organisation that helps children who were born with Cerebral Palsy.

We'll be selling drinks and ice cream (which is great cause it's pretty damn hot right now), taking donations, a guess the number of jelly beans contest and possibly charging people to pick a song that we will play through some speakers. Yeah they're not the greatest ideas but whatever.

Can anyone here recommend some other stuff that I could do to add to the event? Not anything too fantastic, our budget is pretty much the collective contents of our wallets.

• Like this?
    BigBlindMax posted: »

ant power!!! You do it the same way you you big text except instead of hitting # one time, you hit it as many times as you want and it becomes progressively smaller.

• edited January 2017
    ################################Or this?
    BigBlindMax posted: »

ant power!!! You do it the same way you you big text except instead of hitting # one time, you hit it as many times as you want and it becomes progressively smaller.

• Selling snacks, like chips and candy. You can get it in the variety packs which doesn't cost much and sell them for a dollar each.

lupinb0y posted: »

Can anyone help me think up of some ideas? Me and three other people will be holding a small charity "event" in my college building to raise

• Oh Yoko Taro

• Too much copyright issues... But I don't mind.

CooCooCole posted: »

For why

• edited January 2017

I hate Netflix. Whenever there's something good on it, it's gone by a month or 2. It really pisses me off.

• Whenever I am worried, depressed, borred and more I eat... If I got 10 pounds of extra weight at the end of the month I give everybody cookies trough memes... God hope this doesn't happen

• I'm playing Dead Rising 1 on my PS4. I did play 2 and Off The Record but never played the original. And I don't think I'll play 3 and 4.

• Am I the only one who misses the old community update?

• I miss the old look

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who misses the old community update?

• edited January 2017

Gonna get the AC movie on Blu Ray for a proper review

Sign in to comment in this discussion.