The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2017

I usually just go on TWD's discussion page, but I've created a dark theme for this website (CSS) and it's pretty damn finished I think, anyone interested in viewing it or no?
    Edit: Here's an imgur compilation link. The CSS should be pretty much completely done, recently I patched the store screenshots, and a few other errors, but again, I use a pale-red color as my accent which many might not like (hex #d65a61), so there you go. I don't think it's the best, but I prefer it over the default theme, oh and when you hover over buttons it turns to that red color as seen in some of the screenshots (mouse pointer not shown). The source code is on my GitHub if you ever want to utilize it or view it, but again, it's really something I made for myself, I don't expect others to mind the default theme much.

• The new Princess Zelda isn't just some ordinary cutie... she's a...

H Y P E R
    C U T I E

I'm gonna draw like 30 of the shots from the BotW trailer and you'd better believe 50% of them will be Zelda.

• Congrats! Anxiety is a bitch and it's nice that you're not suffering as badly from it!

My anxiety disorder is almost non-existent at this point, and I couldn't be happier. After seven fucking years, it's finally reaching its end. I may cry from joy, in all honesty. It feels so good to have control again.

• Got my first ever nosebleed, and was astonished to find out that you aren't supposed to tilt your head back while pinching your nose, because that causes the blood to run down your throat and can gag or make you vomit.

• enter image description here

The lightning isn't the best, but my best friend dropped by today to give me a late Christmas present and I love it so much!

• Be sure to draw this. :^)

enter image description here

The new Princess Zelda isn't just some ordinary cutie... she's a... H Y P E R C U T I E I'm gonna draw like 30 of the shots from the BotW trailer and you'd better believe 50% of them will be Zelda.

• That must be such a relief! I'm glad.

My anxiety disorder is almost non-existent at this point, and I couldn't be happier. After seven fucking years, it's finally reaching its end. I may cry from joy, in all honesty. It feels so good to have control again.

• (?) You will remember that.

The lightning isn't the best, but my best friend dropped by today to give me a late Christmas present and I love it so much!

• Reconsider who you have as medical advisors.

Got my first ever nosebleed, and was astonished to find out that you aren't supposed to tilt your head back while pinching your nose, because that causes the blood to run down your throat and can gag or make you vomit.

• Go ahead!

Spodes posted: »

I usually just go on TWD's discussion page, but I've created a dark theme for this website (CSS) and it's pretty damn finished I think, anyo

• (?) TheSloaningDead will never forget that.

(?) You will remember that.

• Yeah, don't do that. You don't want to aspirate blood.

Got my first ever nosebleed, and was astonished to find out that you aren't supposed to tilt your head back while pinching your nose, because that causes the blood to run down your throat and can gag or make you vomit.

• That's fantastic! You have an awesome friend.

• I've got to go soon, I'll edit this post and upload some when I get back, one it's a dark theme with a red accent, so you'd have to change that accent to fit more of your preference color if you cared enough to use it.

Go ahead!

• Knowing @ClemyClooAndBabyboo he will ;)

MichaelBP posted: »

Be sure to draw this. :^)

Knowing @ClemyClooAndBabyboo he will

• edited January 2017

I might buy the Nintendo Switch for Mario and Zelda but they better release more

• Something tells me Chuggaaconroy woke his neighbours up when Xenoblade 2 was revealed.

• Might draw that one. It's really pretty though so I might not be able to do it justice.

MichaelBP posted: »

Be sure to draw this. :^)

• edited January 2017

Did you know the domesticated red fox comes in over 30 coat colors? These colors were originally bred in fur farms, but nowadays they're being bred in the pet trade- and are one of the main reasons why foxes are becoming popular exotic pets. :)

Here are a few of my personal favorites:

Silver (left) and Pearl (right)

Sunglow w/ Whitemark

Snow

Amber

• It's Friday the 13th.

I'd be surprised if nothing bad happened today.

• I made an updated Politics discussion with a few new rules; we are asking that, indefinitely, all political discussions be held there instead of people making separate threads to discuss politics (or discussing politics here in Whatever's On Your Mind). The reason is, we intend for these new rules to eventually apply to all political discussions, but we are first trying to give more exposure to our updated rules for political discussions.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/112092/political-thread-2-0-all-political-discussion-and-debates-go-here-upcoming-trump-inauguration

• What the fuck happened to Youtube Bell Notification? It's one of the worst updates to be fucking done because the notifications are bringing me to the Youtube videos I commented.

• Okay good, I'm not the only one who noticed the change. I never saw anyone talking about it and started thinking that it just happened to me for some reason. I don't know, but the change is really stupid. However, if you go onto your channel's Google+ page, which comes automatically with the YouTube channel, the notification are still the same.

AronDracula posted: »

What the fuck happened to Youtube Bell Notification? It's one of the worst updates to be fucking done because the notifications are bringing me to the Youtube videos I commented.

• Scale in Xenoblade 2 seems pretty insane. If fan assumptions are correct, this gif is the male lead walking on the back of an absolutely gargantuan creature. Brings back Xenoblade 1 memories, except that hte titans were dead in that one.

enter image description here

• But still, it was easier before. Whoever made this idea deserves to be in jail.

Okay good, I'm not the only one who noticed the change. I never saw anyone talking about it and started thinking that it just happened to me

• edited January 2017

A teachers mother and father died I believe. I heard it today on school...

It's Friday the 13th. I'd be surprised if nothing bad happened today.

• Oh, well tell him/her that I'm sorry for his/her loss.

joshua007 posted: »

A teachers mother and father died I believe. I heard it today on school...

• We've gone official baby!

I made an updated Politics discussion with a few new rules; we are asking that, indefinitely, all political discussions be held there instea

• edited January 2017

Jesus, make a few very short sentences on your stance on Brexit and Trump in a video that's not even about politics and everyone tells you to stop talking about politics.

Humans are very silly sometimes.

• Saw the movie Hidden Figures. Very good movie. It was really inspirational.

• Alright, posted an Imgur screenshots link to it if you want to view it.

Go ahead!

Recently we got a ton of snow where I live. It stopped my boyfriend and I from doing much outside of the apartment, so we ended up playing RE5 together on Steam. We went through the game on Normal & Veteran. He wants to try going through again on Professional, but I'm debating if I want to do that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I sort of want to give RE Revelations 2 a shot. :)

• That is a charming redesign!

You might want to repost it on this thread. I have seen quite a few people comment on the excessive brightness of the current theme, and I know some of them will be thankful for your creation.

I am no good with coding, though!

Spodes posted: »

Alright, posted an Imgur screenshots link to it if you want to view it.

• edited January 2017

Repost in this thread specifically, or a make a new thread in the general discussions? Not sure what I should do, if I make a dedicated thread I could add an install process and such, not sure many people really care about a dark theme like I said before, but if enough people do, I'll probably do it.

That is a charming redesign! You might want to repost it on this thread. I have seen quite a few people comment on the excessive brightne

Sign in to comment in this discussion.