The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Holy shit, this trailer is good!

Can't wait to play it!

• edited January 2017
    I'm just testing my hashtags, don't mind me.
  • You know they have "preview" so you can see how your comment will appear for a reason.

• Oh my fucking God, I did not know that. No, seriously, I didn't know that.
    Spodes posted: »

You know they have "preview" so you can see how your comment will appear for a reason.

• Woah! Where have I been the last month!?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy!?

The Last of Us Part 2!!??

Ratchet & Clank 2 Remake!!!??? Oh wait, I made that one up.

Anyway, HEAPS of new games to look forward to!

• The more you know

Oh my fucking God, I did not know that. No, seriously, I didn't know that.

• Excited for both of those.

Anyway, good to see you back, man!

Acheive250 posted: »

Woah! Where have I been the last month!? Uncharted: The Lost Legacy!? The Last of Us Part 2!!?? Ratchet & Clank 2 Remake!!!??? Oh wait, I made that one up. Anyway, HEAPS of new games to look forward to!

• Curious how the divorce rate is doing in North America these days. Out of all my childhood friends whom got married, all but 1 has been divorced since.

• Is it bad that I'm excited for Mass Effect Andromeda despite the fact that I know nothing about the Mass Effect trilogy?

• edited January 2017

Umm... why are you curious about that

Johro posted: »

Curious how the divorce rate is doing in North America these days. Out of all my childhood friends whom got married, all but 1 has been divorced since.

• Not at all. Andromeda looks awesome.

However, I highly recommend that you play through the trilogy. It's a good playthrough and I think you'd like it. 2 was probably my favorite out of all them.

AronDracula posted: »

Is it bad that I'm excited for Mass Effect Andromeda despite the fact that I know nothing about the Mass Effect trilogy?

• Nostalgia seriously God bring me back to the past;)

Acheive250 posted: »

Holy shit, this trailer is good! Can't wait to play it!

• I wish I could but my PC sucks at gaming and I heard that EA won't port the trilogy on PS4/XboxOne.

Not at all. Andromeda looks awesome. However, I highly recommend that you play through the trilogy. It's a good playthrough and I think you'd like it. 2 was probably my favorite out of all them.

• Uh, interesting thing about the so called "HD Rumble" of the Switch:

The demo that blew my mind was the marble box.

Imagine you are holding a small wooden box, with x amount of marbles inside. As you move the box, you can feel them move and clack against each other.

The Joy-con can emulate this feeling incredibly well, I was able clearly feel three separate marbles rolling down the side of the Joy-con and then each hitting each other as they got to the bottom.

The 1-2-Switch marble box mini game asks you to guess how many marbles are in your joycon by moving it. Pretty much every time I could guess, even when there were 6-7 in there.

That was special, it even gave a false sense of weight due to the rumbles. I really like the tech.

The ice cube thing is legit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228340826&postcount=48

• edited January 2017

Nice review and

• Pretty high I think. Friends of mine are already getting divorced. It's sad.

Curious how the divorce rate is doing in North America these days. Out of all my childhood friends whom got married, all but 1 has been divorced since.

• edited January 2017

So I've noticed a trend lately in my gaming life
    Kingdom Hearts 3: Waiting for 10 years now and keep counting...
    FF15: Waited 10 years got released
    Assassin's Creed Movie: I waited 7 years for that got released
    Final fantasy 7 Remake: I am waiting 8 years for it or so and is in development
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2: Get's released almost 7 years after EU release as part of 2.8

And problably more XD

• I played Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1 and 2. I have money for Episode 3 but Episode 4.

• How is being excited for something that looks to be a quality product bad under any circumstances?

Is it bad that I'm excited for Mass Effect Andromeda despite the fact that I know nothing about the Mass Effect trilogy?

• I just don't know nothing about Mass Effect and I don't have any platforms for them to play. It might have some callbacks from the previous games.

How is being excited for something that looks to be a quality product bad under any circumstances?

• What platforms do you have? Because I'm pretty sure Mass Effect is on all platforms.

I just don't know nothing about Mass Effect and I don't have any platforms for them to play. It might have some callbacks from the previous games.

• My PC sucks and my PS3 is kinda busted. I only have PS4.

What platforms do you have? Because I'm pretty sure Mass Effect is on all platforms.

• If you want, you can also toy around and try out different things here:

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/111852/how-to-edit-your-threads-how-to-embed-youtube-videos-how-and-when-to-use-large-text

I mean, please don't spam the thread just to be funny or anything but toying around to see how something looks (or asking questions about forum formatting) is completely fine.

• Well shit.

My PC sucks and my PS3 is kinda busted. I only have PS4.

• The traditional figure is that half of all marriages end in divorce, but the way they determine that is that there are half as many divorces as there are marriages in a given year. There are some statistical problems with that calculation.

The most recent I've heard is a 40% rate, which would be an improvement.

• Metallica performing at the Grammys

Great, now I have to watch the Grammys. The things I do for this band.

• One of my favourite actors dying on my birthday is a stigma which I don't think will ever go away.

/BitterSweet

• Is there a complete list for formatting text on this website? I know how to use all of the ones listed but I've seen some people quote ">" while listing the person whom posted it, and some people strikethrough (they may have just used some online generator who knows). Or is it simply all just listed above and there's nothing else to it?

• I listen to a lot of deathcore along with a few other subgenres primarily, but never listened to Metallica and got into it somehow, if you could, can you link a few of your favorite songs by them?

Metallica performing at the Grammys Great, now I have to watch the Grammys. The things I do for this band.

• Strike through text is used when you type

<del>example text</del>

example text

Is there a complete list for formatting text on this website? I know how to use all of the ones listed but I've seen some people quote ">

• edited January 2017

Nice to know, thanks, but is there any other miscellaneous text formatting, or a complete list like I said before (unless strikethrough is the only other one, I don't care about the list).
    Edit: If it came across rude, my bad, I was merely wondering if there was any others though, but probably not I infer.

Strike through text is used when you type example text example text

• edited January 2017

I finally finished Doom. I enjoyed it but it's not my favourite.

• McDonald'a gave me 7 packets of syrup with the eggs and sausage I ordered.

Looks like I won't need to buy syrup this week....

• Why certainly, but don't expect them to be as heavy as the deathcore stuff you listen to.

This song, and album, is regarded as one of most important and one of the greatest metal songs of all time. Master of Puppets (Master of Puppets, 1986)

Whiplash (Kill em' All, 1983)

Fade to Black (Ride the Lightning, 1984)

What is regarded as their most popular and well known song, Enter Sandman (Metallica, aka The Black Album, 1991)

Metallica's music catalogue is quite vast. Despite metal being in their name and their role in the creation of thrash metal, during the 90's, they did experiment with their music and changed their sound a bit. Example: Hero of the Day (Load, 1996)

In recent years though, they've gone back to their thrash metal sound. All Nightmare Long (Death Magnetic, 2008)

Spit Out The Bone (Hardwired...to Self Destruct, 2016)

And what I regard as their best song: One (...And Justice for All, 1988)

If you want a few more songs, I made a video about my Top 20 Metallica songs.

I listen to a lot of deathcore along with a few other subgenres primarily, but never listened to Metallica and got into it somehow, if you could, can you link a few of your favorite songs by them?

• Completely forgot that Miracle of Sound made a Wolf Among Us song a couple years ago. I really like that it actually sounds like a legit song and doesn't name drop characters or the overall plot of the game.

• When you're helping a friend socialize their pet marmoset at Petsmart and hear somebody mutter "... that's not a pet, it's a wild animal!"

• edited January 2017

Me when I see the shitshow in my feed from the Screenshot thread I created. Actually scratch that.... everything I've seen in the TWD section.

enter image description here

Holy moly what a night last night was.

• Think I'll take another break here. Be back soon, motherfuckas!

enter image description here

• Weatherwise, I picked a good week to spend in Miami and the Keys. On the other hand, we landed and left FLL not even 10 minutes before the shit hit the fan last Friday. I still feel some (or something like) survivor's guilt

• What's FLL and what happened there?

Dozurany posted: »

Weatherwise, I picked a good week to spend in Miami and the Keys. On the other hand, we landed and left FLL not even 10 minutes before the shit hit the fan last Friday. I still feel some (or something like) survivor's guilt

Sign in to comment in this discussion.