The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The Ft. Lauderdale airport where last week's shooting took place. Aside from the awful injuries and deaths, people were stuck on planes and the tarmac for hours

dojo32161 posted: »

What's FLL and what happened there?

• I picked a good week to spend in Miami and the Keys.

Spent some cool time on the beach eh? Nice. Also did you visit Key West?

On the other hand, we landed and left FLL not even 10 minutes before the shit hit the fan last Friday.

I live in Orlando, FL and I remember seeing it on the news last week. Glad your ok.

Dozurany posted: »

Weatherwise, I picked a good week to spend in Miami and the Keys. On the other hand, we landed and left FLL not even 10 minutes before the shit hit the fan last Friday. I still feel some (or something like) survivor's guilt

• Spent some cool time on the beach eh? Nice.

I was in town for a wedding, but yeaaah I couldn't resist heading to the beach for an afternoon. :D I can't get over the art deco everywhere. Forgot how much I love Cuban coffee, too

Also did you visit Key West?

I did! I've visited Miami and Key Largo before, but had never been to Key West and the southernmost point until this week. What a great place. I'm torn on whether I'd actually want to live there, honestly, but it's hard not to love laid back people and warm, sunny Januaries. And the chickens everywhere

I live in Orlando, FL and I remember seeing it on the news last week. Glad your ok.

Nice, and I appreciate that. I was lucky, for sure-- which is why I also feel pretty bad for being one of the last people out

Menofthe214 posted: »

I picked a good week to spend in Miami and the Keys. Spent some cool time on the beach eh? Nice. Also did you visit Key West?

• See this man?

This beautiful, majestic man?

enter image description here

He is God's gift to the human race. His most perfect creation. An example of true excellence.

His heart is pure, and his mind is ingenious.

He is our knight in shining armor, wielding the sword of salvation.

This man is Harvey Dent. And he believes in you.

Do you believe in him?

PUT A DENT IN CRIME, VOTE HARVEY

• They all sound pretty good, definitely vastly different than deathcore, which is probably why I rarely share my songs with others.

Why certainly, but don't expect them to be as heavy as the deathcore stuff you listen to. This song, and album, is regarded as one of mos

• A fight at my school, what a surprise......

• I didn't talk to him much after elementary school ended, but one of the first friends I made there shot himself in the head today.

Holy shit, the world is a fucking terrifying place.

• I get to go to the police station tomorrow to do a photo line-up. Good times to be had.

• Looks like red shirt guy got the worst of it.

A fight at my school, what a surprise......

• I am truly sorry to hear that.

Hopefully he's in a better place now, no longer having to suffer from whatever drove him to such an act.

I didn't talk to him much after elementary school ended, but one of the first friends I made there shot himself in the head today. Holy shit, the world is a fucking terrifying place.

• Agreed.

I hope he finds peace now.

I am truly sorry to hear that. Hopefully he's in a better place now, no longer having to suffer from whatever drove him to such an act.

• So do you know anything about the context or did they just demand your presence for a lineup?

Johro posted: »

I get to go to the police station tomorrow to do a photo line-up. Good times to be had.

• A fight at my school, what a surprise......

fucking animals

A fight at my school, what a surprise......

• While I don't agree with the act of suicide, I do feel sorry that you had to see him go like that. Was he a good friend of yours?

I didn't talk to him much after elementary school ended, but one of the first friends I made there shot himself in the head today. Holy shit, the world is a fucking terrifying place.

• Shoplifter at work. I stopped the guy after he left, we argued, he ran off and then mooned me. This was about a month ago and the guy wasn't very unique looking, so I'm not optimistic about this.

Spodes posted: »

So do you know anything about the context or did they just demand your presence for a lineup?

• He mooned you? I smirked a bit when I read that, but that sucks regardless, hopefully you can ID him. Did he get away with a lot though?

Shoplifter at work. I stopped the guy after he left, we argued, he ran off and then mooned me. This was about a month ago and the guy wasn't very unique looking, so I'm not optimistic about this.

• Hundred dollars worth maybe. Not the worst, but still annoying.

He mooned you? I smirked a bit when I read that, but that sucks regardless, hopefully you can ID him. Did he get away with a lot though?

• Whoa, what type of stuff did he take to add up the price that quick?

Hundred dollars worth maybe. Not the worst, but still annoying.

• While I don't agree with the act of suicide

Neither do I.

Was he a good friend of yours?

He was at one point in time, yeah. Thinking about how he was in the 4th grade and how it ended up here really makes me sad.

I'm not very religious, but I think he's in a better place now. Much appreciated, man.

While I don't agree with the act of suicide, I do feel sorry that you had to see him go like that. Was he a good friend of yours?

• I'm lonely. My only friend is Triss.
    Yep, triss from the witcher
    That's how lonely I am.

• That's awful man, I'm sorry to hear that.

• Thanks, Metallica. Hope you're doing well. :)

That's awful man, I'm sorry to hear that.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Gabe Newell (founder of Steam and Valve) is going to be doing a AMA on Reddit this Tuesday (more information here and here), i wonder if he will answer any questions related to the recent rumour that Half Life 3 will never happen as i get a feeling that will be a lot of questions about that subject :D.

• enter image description here

Think I'll take another break here. Be back soon, motherfuckas!

• Am I the only one here who fucking hates the new update of Youtube Notifications?

• Some concept art of Xenoblade Chronicles 2:

And a story bit from an analysis of the trailer:

Regarding the most visible page with Van Damme talking to Rex (the main character), I think it definitely reveals the main context of the hints in the trailer.

The "Blade" in Xenoblade 2 is definitely a humanoid character as well. The one mentioned is called "Homura" and is likely the red haired girl with the same armor design as the blade Rex has at the end. The wielder of a Blade is called a Driver. As long as the Driver lives, the Blade is immortal and will regenerate from any injury. A Driver protects a Blade. And Rex says he will protect Homura.

Transforming waifu weapons here we come!

• @Lupinb0y got anymore TWD rare variants or anything ?

• I'm sorry for you I hope he is in a better place

• Is he wearing a glove or is his hand supposed to look like that

See this man? This beautiful, majestic man? He is God's gift to the human race. His most perfect creation. An example of true exce

• Are you IDing buts or faces

Shoplifter at work. I stopped the guy after he left, we argued, he ran off and then mooned me. This was about a month ago and the guy wasn't very unique looking, so I'm not optimistic about this.

• It is. Its actually disgusting to fund the trade of them.

When you're helping a friend socialize their pet marmoset at Petsmart and hear somebody mutter "... that's not a pet, it's a wild animal!"

• I can be your friend what games do you like? are you a murderer? do you have autism? we can be friends

I'm lonely. My only friend is Triss. Yep, triss from the witcher That's how lonely I am.

• OK, this is going to be an interesting lineup!

Are you IDing buts or faces

• I disabled them after the first one.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one here who fucking hates the new update of Youtube Notifications?

• How did you?

WarpSpeed posted: »

I disabled them after the first one.

• A Republican has been arrested for sexually assaulting a woman. After having a political argument, he declared '“I love this new world. I no longer have to be politically correct.” before reaching between the woman's legs and grabbing her genital area. Security footage reviewed by the police fully supported the woman's claims.

This is so scary to me, and again I am glad I don't live in America.

enter link description here

• edited January 2017

OMFG NEXT WEEK KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Shit I have to work but KH is more important:(

• Sorry for the potato quality

Sign in to comment in this discussion.