The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2017

Came for thumbnail stayed for old man

• Sorry to hear that.

I just failed my math sol by 2 points now I have to retake it. I'm really devastated by it, because if I had just gotten One more question right I would have passed.

• edited January 2017

RIP

Well it turns out that the "animal abuse" video posted by TMZ from the set of A Dog's Purpose was apparently a huge misunderstanding. Turns out the that the dog was afraid of going into the water so the trainer was just trying to dip the dog into the water to show that it wasn't dangerous. But TMZ blew the video way out of proportion, they even updated the article to confirm that it wasn't animal abuse.

The videos aren't even taken on the same shoot. When the dog was not comfortable with the stunt they called it off to re-shoot when he was comfortable. They resumed the shoot later when he was ready for it and no longer afraid and that's when he went under, was immediately rescued, and is 100% fine.

Too late though cause now people are boycotting the movie with pitchforks and torches at the ready. Plus the premiere for it was cancelled.

This movie got shitcanned before it even got released for them TMZ clicks.

At least I can excited about the movie again I guess?

• Oh, someone actually got suspended over that clip.

The representative from the American Humane Association who was on the set of "A Dog's Purpose" has been suspended after officials saw video of a terrorized dog on set.

lupinb0y posted: »

RIP Well it turns out that the "animal abuse" video posted by TMZ from the set of A Dog's Purpose was apparently a huge misunderstanding.

• Thanks TMZ.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh, someone actually got suspended over that clip. The representative from the American Humane Association who was on the set of "A Dog's Purpose" has been suspended after officials saw video of a terrorized dog on set.

• I hope they tell you what you got wrong, so you can study that part.

I just failed my math sol by 2 points now I have to retake it. I'm really devastated by it, because if I had just gotten One more question right I would have passed.

• If anybody's threatening anybody, I'd pull the alarm, no matter how I felt about them. To make it more interesting, say the bully with the gun noticed you by the alarm and yelled, "Pull it and you're dead, too!"

jhti0612 posted: »

(Pretend this is happening to u, and I wish TellTale would add this kind of choice to the next episodes) Imagine u had a friend, and then in

• Ask your doctor, which you should do whenever something unexpected happens when you start or stop a treatment. If he/she doesn't know, and just says you have to work on your diet/exercise. then it's a matter of your motivation in those areas.

joshua007 posted: »

Would someone likely help me please? So I stopped with my medicine in December and since then I have been putting on weight like 6 pounds G

• I thought about offering to go unlike 6 of your posts, but now you're up to 20,013, so I don't know if I could find them fast enough.

Damnit I noticed I got 20,000 likes until it was already passed. I have 20,006 right now.

• This was a long, but amazing, day. It was a fantastic experience, being able to attend the Presidential Inauguration, it was totally worth standing out in the cold for over 12 hours. I apologize for the size of the images.

enter image description here

• You still could...we just need more people. MOAR for Mr. Krabs.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I thought about offering to go unlike 6 of your posts, but now you're up to 20,013, so I don't know if I could find them fast enough.

• edited January 2017

TFW you can't hear anything coming out of your headphones and you really want to hear something.

:'(

• Woah, I haven't posted on the forum in days!

• Must have been awesome regardless of the politics. Would have loved to go to something like that.

This was a long, but amazing, day. It was a fantastic experience, being able to attend the Presidential Inauguration, it was totally worth standing out in the cold for over 12 hours. I apologize for the size of the images.

• edited January 2017

Just in time for your 1-year anniversary being on the forums!

Woah, I haven't posted on the forum in days!

• Meh, animal abuse or not it still looks like a dumb film. Maybe I'll be wrong.

lupinb0y posted: »

RIP Well it turns out that the "animal abuse" video posted by TMZ from the set of A Dog's Purpose was apparently a huge misunderstanding.

• My condolences to out to him and his loved ones.

I didn't talk to him much after elementary school ended, but one of the first friends I made there shot himself in the head today. Holy shit, the world is a fucking terrifying place.

• I'd recommend the book.

Meh, animal abuse or not it still looks like a dumb film. Maybe I'll be wrong.

• edited January 2017

My computer has started giving me a "Missing operating system" error message whenever I try to start it.

I'm kinda panicking right now, considering I have six years worth of important, personal stuff on there, as well as a fuckton of work.

I have no idea what to do. Christ. This fucking sucks.

Sorry, just needed to vent a little.

Update: It's working now. Kinda weirded out by the fact that it's suddenly running perfectly, but whatever. At least it's not dead.

• Like in life is strange

jhti0612 posted: »

(Pretend this is happening to u, and I wish TellTale would add this kind of choice to the next episodes) Imagine u had a friend, and then in

• The latest trailer for the ffxv moogle carnival looks promising there will be new race tracks and brand new mini games im getting pretty excited

• Forum games?

I have just discovered a part of the forum that I never knew existed until now. I don't remember ever seeing the link to it in the past and

• I don't know if I've got allergies or if I caught my friend's head cold. All I did was blink and now sticky tears are running down half of my face, and my eyes were so irritated yesterday. It's hard to breathe.

Send help. Man down!

• I can't wait 'til 2020's when we can start saying "back in dickity-dickity(one, two, ...etc)".

/Simpsons /Coolsome

• enter image description here

The latest trailer for the ffxv moogle carnival looks promising there will be new race tracks and brand new mini games im getting pretty excited

• There should be new hunts as well. Tabata has talked about having limited time hunts that include fights against enemies that had been cut from the game.

The latest trailer for the ffxv moogle carnival looks promising there will be new race tracks and brand new mini games im getting pretty excited

• Thank you for noticing!

Just in time for your 1-year anniversary being on the forums!

• I've sent you a link via PM.

Colour-coding seems like a good idea. I think I'll start utilising some when I've got more content; until now I've just been making up the formatting as I go :P

I can send you a link to what I've written but I'll have to do it tomorrow, because it's like 2 am where I live right now and my eyes are ge

• I'm reading stuff saying that Donald Trump quoted Bee Movie for his Inauguration speech. Is this true? XD I didn't watch the Inauguration, so I didn't catch it.

• Happy anniversary!

Thank you for noticing!

• Oh god that's not good. I dread that happening to me. D:

Ya better check out if there's solutions on google or something.

My computer has started giving me a "Missing operating system" error message whenever I try to start it. I'm kinda panicking right now, c

• That sounds like an allergic reaction honestly.

I don't know if I've got allergies or if I caught my friend's head cold. All I did was blink and now sticky tears are running down half of my face, and my eyes were so irritated yesterday. It's hard to breathe. Send help. Man down!

• edited January 2017

Erm, I think I'll just bring it up with the mods, I feel like I might get in trouble for sharing it. Hope you understand. D:

Forum games?

• Ah, thanks. I'll check it out when I have the chance!

hemfbg posted: »

I've sent you a link via PM. Colour-coding seems like a good idea. I think I'll start utilising some when I've got more content; until now I've just been making up the formatting as I go :P

• No problemo, fam.

Thank you for noticing!

• Probably just people lookin' too deep into it.

I'm reading stuff saying that Donald Trump quoted Bee Movie for his Inauguration speech. Is this true? XD I didn't watch the Inauguration, so I didn't catch it.

• Not a good sign. Hopefully you have a recovery disk you can use to boot from, or a computer-savvy friend. Otherwise, it's to the repair shop, and hope they can save what you need.

My computer has started giving me a "Missing operating system" error message whenever I try to start it. I'm kinda panicking right now, c

• edited January 2017

I don't know if this is true or not, but this is the allegation. It was a strange speech as inauguration speeches go.

EDIT: I should have checked Snopes in the first place. They say that quote does not appear in the Bee Movie.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-inaugural-address-plagiarism/

I'm reading stuff saying that Donald Trump quoted Bee Movie for his Inauguration speech. Is this true? XD I didn't watch the Inauguration, so I didn't catch it.

• This brings back memories of Herman Cain quoting the Pokemon theme song in his concession speech.

• This boy joined one day before his actual birthday. Nice.

Happy anniversary!

Thank you for noticing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.