The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just found out the forum games section still exists. It was damn hard to find compared to the old version of this site. I also noticed it's died out a little. Shame, I used to read the stories every now and then.

• Dozurany posted: »

That...that's perfect! I'm partial to birbs and it's because of adorably bonkers stuff like that Here's another that kills me

• Dear lord I forgot about this. I'm dead again, thank you :D

• So I just finished editing a project that's taken me a month to edit. In that time I made 17 changes to the script and intro and Camtasia crashed literally 67 times while editing the project (thanks for fucking nothing camtasia and windows 10) and now it's finally done. It's rendering now and I feel so fucking accomplished despite knowing that due to YouTube's absolute horseshit system the video is only going to garner 3 views. But I don't care, I did this for fun and for the hell of it and I can't wait to upload it tomorrow

• What is this project, may I ask? :

So I just finished editing a project that's taken me a month to edit. In that time I made 17 changes to the script and intro and Camtasia cr

• Oh. As some people know on here, I used to make let's play videos. I found out I can be more creatively talented than that and let's play videos, while they took a lot of effort, weren't good enough to me and more often than not I felt really unfulfilled posting them. So I decided to rebrand my channel to JonTron/Caddicarus style reviews, discussions and top 5's instead of let's play stuff, and put the LP stuff as livestreams on my second channel or with my bud Nick on our channel. The video in question is a best of 2016 list.

AChicken posted: »

What is this project, may I ask? :

• Oh boy. I have a shit ton of TV shows to look forward to this year.

Young Justice is coming back for season 3, Game of Thrones season 7 is coming, and I think when TWD season 7 continues, I might start a binge-watch fest of Breaking Bad, Avatar TLA and Legend of Korra.

Pretty excited.

• Can't say I ever have. It's probably because I don't smoke weed.

Clemenem posted: »

You ever smoke weed, get the munchies and wake up the next day five pounds heavier?

• Breaking Bad and Avatar, 2 of the greatest shows I've ever seen hands down (LOK is also fantastic, but just not as good as Avatar, then again, not much is). When you start watching Avatar, I want daily updates and thoughts about each episode.

Oh boy. I have a shit ton of TV shows to look forward to this year. Young Justice is coming back for season 3, Game of Thrones season 7 i

• Yessir.

Breaking Bad and Avatar, 2 of the greatest shows I've ever seen hands down (LOK is also fantastic, but just not as good as Avatar, then again, not much is). When you start watching Avatar, I want daily updates and thoughts about each episode.

• Well Camtasia fucked me over and now I have to re-edit the entire video to fit it into 3 separate files, render all 3 files, edit all 3 files together and then render THAT. All on a shitty computer that barely functions thanks to Windows 10, and in a 30 degree room. Yaaaaay. I'm going to fucking bed.

• edited January 2017

Do you know when Young Justice Season 3 will be aired? I really want to know when it comes out.

Oh boy. I have a shit ton of TV shows to look forward to this year. Young Justice is coming back for season 3, Game of Thrones season 7 i

• No, but I'd assume it'd start in the fall or winter. At least judging from when the first 2 seasons started.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Do you know when Young Justice Season 3 will be aired? I really want to know when it comes out.

• At least it'll feel more satisfying when it's done. The operative phrase being "at least".

Good luck.

Well Camtasia fucked me over and now I have to re-edit the entire video to fit it into 3 separate files, render all 3 files, edit all 3 file

• Thanks.

Johro posted: »

At least it'll feel more satisfying when it's done. The operative phrase being "at least". Good luck.

• Ok thanks. I hope it starts during fall.

No, but I'd assume it'd start in the fall or winter. At least judging from when the first 2 seasons started.

• G O O D D O G S
    O
    O
    D
    D
    O
    G
    S

they're good dogs Brent good dogs

• Hats off to you :). I understand it's not everyone's thing but the state I am just legalized it sooo...

enter image description here

Can't say I ever have. It's probably because I don't smoke weed.

• edited January 2017

I hear Trump will soon announce his plan to remaster oblivion.

• That might save him from the internet. Might.

I hear Trump will soon announce his plan to remaster oblivion.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Have you seen this one?

enter image description here

Dozurany posted: »

That...that's perfect! I'm partial to birbs and it's because of adorably bonkers stuff like that Here's another that kills me

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This parrot has a filthy mouth if you like swearing parrots :p

Dozurany posted: »

Dear lord I forgot about this. I'm dead again, thank you

• Hah, love how casual Ruby sounds. "Twat."

Think I found my new favorite Fable

OzzyUK posted: »

This parrot has a filthy mouth if you like swearing parrots

• That one is brilliant! Birb on the right side happily chewing, giving no fucks is a bonus

OzzyUK posted: »

Have you seen this one?

• I wanna like The Walking Dead: Road to Survival with every fiber in my being. The missions looked cool, I liked the combat, and the roster definitely impressed me.

But holy shit, this game is so undeniably pay to win it hurts. I've gotten the "Oh, you're being a baby, just give it time and farm the stuff you need."

"Farming the stuff I need" never pays off because I'm still stuck with shit characters?? Why give it time when it doesn't pay off?

Anyone else play the game?

• Same here. Can't wait to see Darkseid.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Ok thanks. I hope it starts during fall.

• You just need to take a shit

Clemenem posted: »

You ever smoke weed, get the munchies and wake up the next day five pounds heavier?

• edited January 2017

What happened to Don't_Look_Back user?

• edited January 2017

Rashid and Vanessa.

joshua007 posted: »

• edited January 2017

Just waiting for a schoolmate to send me her presentation and handout so I can add it to mine and print it out. It's already evening, i've got a lot of time pressure, I'm tired and we have to have it until tomorrow. FCKIN HURRY UP, JENNY!

• Something did happen?

• I have just imagined the dog, Sam, from your picture saying "FCKIN HURRY UP, JENNY!"

It's the est thing I've imagined in a while.

Just waiting for a schoolmate to send me her presentation and handout so I can add it to mine and print it out. It's already evening, i've got a lot of time pressure, I'm tired and we have to have it until tomorrow. FCKIN HURRY UP, JENNY!

• Jenny, you got her number? You genna make her yours?

86752 oooooooh 9

• She just looked back and died. LOL.

• Also, when you're done with Avatar, make sure you read the comics.

Yessir.

• I Janed myself.

• 867-5309.....

Man I like that song.

I-am-BUMP posted: »

Jenny, you got her number? You genna make her yours? 86752 oooooooh 9

• edited January 2017

https://vault.fbi.gov/gamergate

Uh, the FBI released a pdf showing its investigation into GamerGate. Pretty frickin' long, it's 173 pages in length. Names, usernames and personal details are redacted. Also, there are direct messages and posts that some people may find offensive.

• And just like how Jane and Kenny are still alive, so are you!

I Janed myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.