The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:225248

It's not telltale forum but I found this and it seems to be about the samedi topic.

Can anybody give me a link to the thread about the achievements of TWD SE2EP5? I remember that there was some interesting symbolism there and smth about Emily Dickinson's poetry.

• Dicks keep crashing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joshua007 posted: »

Knights of the old dicks keeps crashing

• Doesn't count, have to be on the eyebrow, but if it means she will survive I can make an exception!

Determinantly, Clementine can have a scar above her right eye brow.

• Now that's not very sensible, man

Huh.

• edited February 2017

Yeah... quite a bit of irony in his username. It's funny too because I'm pretty sure my comment was just calmly talking about how some choices do matter in Telltale Games. It wasn't trolling at all.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Now that's not very sensible, man

• Yeah they were weird and copy pasted the same reply to everyone. You can probably tell because only 1 person had that gif. Anyway they dead.

Huh.

• Aight. I wonder why he was doing that shit.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah they were weird and copy pasted the same reply to everyone. You can probably tell because only 1 person had that gif. Anyway they dead.

• This fucking name, I swear. :joy:

Huh.

• thanks m8

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Before I start, I would like to just say that before anyone says anything, these are not the ramblings of a depressed man. Rather they are t

• Ok this thread said to introduce yourself if your new... so yah hi.
    I joined in january.
    I really like telltale and i just don't want anyone to h8 me.

• Welcome to the forums.

Ok this thread said to introduce yourself if your new... so yah hi. I joined in january. I really like telltale and i just don't want anyone to h8 me.

Welcome to the forums.

• Howdy!

Ok this thread said to introduce yourself if your new... so yah hi. I joined in january. I really like telltale and i just don't want anyone to h8 me.

• Anyone had the new Blue Raspberry Airhead Freeze Drink from Taco Bell?

• Welcome!

I hate you

• Be nice, you!
    BigBlindMax posted: »

Welcome! I hate you

• I think I'm just gonna leave politics alone from now on. Just way too much potential for fights to break out.

• Went to sleep at 9 after a long day, woke up at 11:30.

okay.

• edited February 2017

enter image description here

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M SORRY FOR POSTING TWICE IN A ROW IT'S JUST THAT THIS WONDERFUL IMAGE NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY THE WORLD

EDIT: Here's the source by the way: https://twitter.com/hn2_hrmk

• So I watched the second trailer for Logan movie and it looks promising. I never watched any X-Men movies but I really want to see this one.

• I bought Batman Return to Arkham and I'm downloading Arkham Asylum right now. I couldn't bought PS Store money because they weren't in the store and instead, I bought Wolfenstein The New Order.

• That Wolfenstein game is great.

AronDracula posted: »

I bought Batman Return to Arkham and I'm downloading Arkham Asylum right now. I couldn't bought PS Store money because they weren't in the store and instead, I bought Wolfenstein The New Order.

• I hope it's not like Call of Duty.

That Wolfenstein game is great.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2017

It feels like my teammates in Overwatch are always lazy fucks. Everyone wants to be Bastion or D.Va and I get stuck healing people.

• If it was like CoD then Ekelund wouldn't be calling it great.

I hope it's not like Call of Duty.

• edited February 2017

Sony finally allowing unpatched games to run better on the PS4 Pro, with the upcoming update. It won't remove a game's framerate cap, but it should greatly help with games that ran at unstable 30fps or between 30 to 60.

• Gameplay is great, it has a good atmosphere, and good story with memorable characters. It was my GOTY 2014, and I'm hyped for the sequel.

I hope it's not like Call of Duty.

• edited February 2017

Ho boy. I wanna say I'm excited for the Justice League movie this year, but after what happened with BvS, I might have low expectations. Oh well, if that movie sucks, I'll have Infinity War to look forward to the year after.

And I can also still rewatch the cartoon.

• I love black coffee. I'm lactose intolerant and cream makes me violently ill, and I don't like soy or almond milk in coffee so drinking it black with stevia is really my only option.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I almost puked once while drinking black coffee .

• I usually stick to discussing politics with a few "sparring partners" that I know will argue in good faith and not get all mad about things. Political discussions kinda suck for me right now because I prefer to discuss political theory while most people today are almost exclusively concerned with current events.

I think I'm just gonna leave politics alone from now on. Just way too much potential for fights to break out.

• edited February 2017

Should I also play the Old Blood DLC?

Gameplay is great, it has a good atmosphere, and good story with memorable characters. It was my GOTY 2014, and I'm hyped for the sequel.

• Not sure how attentive people are concerning the stock market, but any advice would be great.

My finance class is doing this online stock market game, we're given $100,000 and we invest it however we want. Out of the 40 people in my class, I'm currently ranked 5th, but I'm $5,000 behind 1st (the winner of the game gets a $25 gift card). I've spent most of the $100,000, my current investments are:

• Apple (250 shares)
    • American Eagle Mines (300 shares)
    • Amazon (10 shares, it was 30, but their stock tanked with the reveal of their 4th quarter earnings so I decided to sell)
    • Avago Technologies (100 shares)
    • Boeing (40 shares)
    • Church and Dwight (600 shares)
    • Dupont (100 shares)
    • Freeport (420 shares)
    • Goldman Sachs (30 shares)
    • IBM (35 shares)
    • Netflix (155 shares)
    • Nike (200 shares)
    • Nvidia (100 shares)
    • Tesla (105 shares)

Any tips, advice, suggestions?

• edited February 2017

What game could Retro Studios be working on? Metroid Prime? Donkey Kong? F-Zero? Cooking Mama Switch? New IP?
    They're cooking something up at least.

Donkey Kong's coconut cream pies?

• edited February 2017

Well, Sony might've done what Avalanche Studios failed miserably to do. Fix Just Cause 3.

No more.

• Just Cause they fixed the framerate, doesn't mean I'll buy it.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, Sony might've done what Avalanche Studios failed miserably to do. Fix Just Cause 3. No more.

• I see what you did there :^)

Just Cause they fixed the framerate, doesn't mean I'll buy it.

• Yep

MichaelBP posted: »

I see what you did there :^)

• Invest on Delta Air Lines, this what I would go off to begin with

Not sure how attentive people are concerning the stock market, but any advice would be great. My finance class is doing this online stock

Sign in to comment in this discussion.