Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thumbs downing holy material is a sin

we need the holy eye drops again @ABigBadWolf

how do i thumbs down

• camera's right there

Poogers555 posted: »

Social Experiment .

• i gotchu

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

thumbs downing holy material is a sin we need the holy eye drops again @ABigBadWolf

• It's just a prank bruh...

Poogers555 posted: »

Social Experiment .

• I keep thinking and imagining the day that Telltale suddenly announce SEASON 2 of Tales from the Borderlands. WITH Rhys and Fiona returning as playable protagonists.

I will cry and smile of happiness. The thought of seeing Rhys and Fiona interact and banter back and forth just makes me happy, as well as the adventures to follow.

• Hi guys, I just finished TFTB twice in a row! This game is awesome, thinking of third playthrough. In my opinion the best "choice" based game ever. I am suprised there still is some small community holding for so long. :D

• I'm surprised it's alive to this day. It'll probably die along with TWAU section once tardtje Super Show thing finally gets revealed, along with another game.in another IP.

Hi guys, I just finished TFTB twice in a row! This game is awesome, thinking of third playthrough. In my opinion the best "choice" based game ever. I am suprised there still is some small community holding for so long.

• Some of us are just that loyal and passionate :)

I may not always be around this part of the forum, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have a special place in my heart.

Hi guys, I just finished TFTB twice in a row! This game is awesome, thinking of third playthrough. In my opinion the best "choice" based game ever. I am suprised there still is some small community holding for so long.

• Sayonara, Dracu...

Dracu98 posted: »

Signing Off Ok guys, I think it's time I say this before I just vanish into thin air without a final goodbye. Many people of this thread

• I may be in a minority here but I shipped Fiona&Vaugn.

• Making my grand return you fucks

poogs thinks im an old washed up forum member that cant hang with the top dogs now

ill prove him wrong just like I SHOCKED THE WORLD with this thread

he'll c

• I don't think you are a washed up forum member, Green.

Making my grand return you fucks poogs thinks im an old washed up forum member that cant hang with the top dogs now ill prove him wrong just like I SHOCKED THE WORLD with this thread he'll c

• you created this legendary thread

the biggest in the forums

you'll always be a legend papa

Making my grand return you fucks poogs thinks im an old washed up forum member that cant hang with the top dogs now ill prove him wrong just like I SHOCKED THE WORLD with this thread he'll c

• I ship it homie

• When Blind ships the holy ship known as Rhyiona

I ship it homie

• enter image description here

I ship it homie

• You still working on that new family tree Green? I've been anxious about it ever since you announced it's in the makings.

Rhyiona squad form up

• It's okay, I shipped Sasha and Vaughn. We all ship something, it doesn't matter what. The only thing that matters is that we do.

Chibikid posted: »

I may be in a minority here but I shipped Fiona&Vaugn.

• lol nah I havent been, maybe someday but right now as the threads dead I see little point :p

TenkGrow posted: »

You still working on that new family tree Green? I've been anxious about it ever since you announced it's in the makings.

• Thank you

I ship it homie

• blind with the supreme taste

so proud

I ship it homie

• tfw Rhyiona gets confirmed but the subtitles are fucked up

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also if any of you still aren't convinced that this ship is confirmed after all that proof. "Keep pushing!" -Fiona to Rhys TFTBL Ep2

• Guys I wrote an awesome Rhyiona fan fic on fan fiction dot net. You should check it picks up where episode 5 ended. It's called Interested in someone else. You have to use the borderlands filter to find it though

• Oh by the way I want on the Rhyiona ship express train! That'd be sick lolol!

• Ooooh buddy it's still sort of alive in 2017! Rhyiona shall never die

I check this thread everyday and man has it grown. Lets keep it alive all the way to episode 5.

• edited February 2017

I've heard that Rhysha Flakes taste like someone is forcing cardboard down your mouth and may or may not have killed a child who choked on it.

• Rhysha is better, FACT

• Get your crusty ass false posts away from this thread pls

Rhysha is better, FACT

• Pls, you know it to be true, you can still make the right decision and join Rhysha

Get your crusty ass false posts away from this thread pls

• Look at this jabroni and his Rhysha Flakes

Rhysha is better, FACT

• its funny that poogs thought of "rhysha flakes" because all the rhyshas FLAKED their thread after the series was over hahaHAHAha

Look at this jabroni and his Rhysha Flakes

• I also hear Rhysha flakes taste like someone is just cramming shitty cereal right down your throat when all you really want is a nice big bowl of Rhyiona Puffs!

its funny that poogs thought of "rhysha flakes" because all the rhyshas FLAKED their thread after the series was over hahaHAHAha

• You people are still alive?!

• You know in your heart that Rhyiona is LIT, try to find it please, for your own sanity.

Pls, you know it to be true, you can still make the right decision and join Rhysha

• Ah, well... I know it's a lotta work, but I'd be lying if I said, it's not making me sad. Maybe one day, when Season 2 is announced?

lol nah I havent been, maybe someday but right now as the threads dead I see little point

Sign in to comment in this discussion.