The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• One day it will be the Jaguars' turn. One day...

• Not today, not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow, but soon...

BigBlindMax posted: »

One day it will be the Jaguars' turn. One day...

• Staff having been whispering of some updates to PMs, I certainly hope that is one of them.

I recommended this to a mod to have this idea pitched to Telltale but I think he went offline before he saw my message. I think the best

• Brady is having the worst game of his season.

Atlanta is killing them.

• The Falcons defense was just unstoppable this first half, I don't even think Brady at his best and Gronkowski could beat this. And the Falcons are finding plenty of holes in the Pats defense and are capitalizing on the Pats offensive mistakes.

Brady is having the worst game of his season. Atlanta is killing them.

• edited February 2017

Man, these commercials are just terrible. The only one I can say I've liked so far was the Cam Newton Buick commercial, everything else has been meh at best. And that Justin Bieber one was just awful.

EDIT: And my God, that fucking Audi commercial was the worst of them all.

• Well, that halftime show was, surprisingly not terrible. It was certainly better than last year's, but that's not saying much. Now I'm not saying Metallica would have put on a much better halftime show, but Lady Gaga's was, pretty decent...and Metallica would have put on a much better halftime show.

• This game isn't over. My goodness what a catch.

• It was the Pats' version of David Tyree's catch from Super Bowl 42. If they pull this off and win, it will be, without a doubt, one of the greatest comebacks in football, if not sports, history.

This game isn't over. My goodness what a catch.

• It's tied! Amazing!

This game is going into overtime it looks like.

It was the Pats' version of David Tyree's catch from Super Bowl 42. If they pull this off and win, it will be, without a doubt, one of the greatest comebacks in football, if not sports, history.

• We're going to overtime

It's tied! Amazing! This game is going into overtime it looks like.

• First time in Super Bowl history.

Truly stunning.

We're going to overtime

• They fucking did it, the Pats miraculously came back to win.

First time in Super Bowl history. Truly stunning.

• Wow. Just wow.

That was amazing. I mean that was just an amazing comeback. I've been humbled by the game I just saw. I mean, a historic, fantastic. Man great.

Tom Brady has still got it.

I'm not even a Patriots fan too.

They fucking did it, the Pats miraculously came back to win.

• Neither am I, I'm a Giants fan (I get to say we beat Brady twice in the Super Bowl). But that was an amazing game, and I have to say, they deserved it. Coming back from a 25 point deficit has never been done before, until now. The greatest comeback in sports history? Quite possibly.

Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. I mean that was just an amazing comeback. I've been humbled by the game I just saw. I mean, a historic, fantastic. Man great. Tom Brady has still got it. I'm not even a Patriots fan too.

• I'm a Giants fan

Hehe, I bet you won't like my team...;)

Amazing Brady from Deflategate to Super Bowl champion in a season.

A miraculous game. Will be remembered fondly.

Neither am I, I'm a Giants fan (I get to say we beat Brady twice in the Super Bowl). But that was an amazing game, and I have to say, they d

• [removed]

Neither am I, I'm a Giants fan (I get to say we beat Brady twice in the Super Bowl). But that was an amazing game, and I have to say, they d

• It's even funnier to see Goodell have to give the Lombardi Trophy to Brady after suspending him for 6 games.

I'm a Giants fan Hehe, I bet you won't like my team...;) Amazing Brady from Deflategate to Super Bowl champion in a season. A miraculous game. Will be remembered fondly.

• And all of the booing. Pretty funny.

It's even funnier to see Goodell have to give the Lombardi Trophy to Brady after suspending him for 6 games.

• edited February 2017

Just finished Resident Evil 7. What a fuckin' awesome game! Definitely a GOTY contender. The ending is a little cheesy but other than that it's a really fantastic game, probably my favourite game of the year so far.

• Sure, sure, Super Bowl was great and all that. Miraculous win.
    What really matters is that Stranger Things 2 is coming, baby!

• No more San Diego Chargers for Us

• I'm so excited for Stranger Things 2! <3 Hate that we have to wait until Halloween to continue the story, but I'm sure it'll be worth the long wait. :)

AChicken posted: »

Sure, sure, Super Bowl was great and all that. Miraculous win. What really matters is that Stranger Things 2 is coming, baby!

• needed 100%

I feel like you and I should start a Clem R34 support group. Something for people who've been terrorized by this menace.

• Then why does the thumbnail make it look like a Ghostbusters movie?

Sure, sure, Super Bowl was great and all that. Miraculous win. What really matters is that Stranger Things 2 is coming, baby!

• Stranger Things season 2 is set in 1984, which is when the first Ghostbusters film came out. The kids are dressed up for Halloween I'm assuming.

AronDracula posted: »

Then why does the thumbnail make it look like a Ghostbusters movie?

• I beat it a while ago myself, it's pretty good for the most part. Still gathering my thoughts about it. But speaking of the ending, I immediately heard that remixed version of the REmake credits song during the last minute. Gahdamn was that nostalgic to hear in a new RE game.

lupinb0y posted: »

Just finished Resident Evil 7. What a fuckin' awesome game! Definitely a GOTY contender. The ending is a little cheesy but other than that it's a really fantastic game, probably my favourite game of the year so far.

• Those are some good Halloween costumes I have to say.

Stranger Things season 2 is set in 1984, which is when the first Ghostbusters film came out. The kids are dressed up for Halloween I'm assuming.

• I finished Public Enemies and Apocalypse. Both were great movies and had awesome voice acting and animation.

I'd give Apocalypse a 9, and Public Enemies an 8.5.

• enter image description here

Pausing Lucifer at the wrong time

• Watching the first season right now, and I'm enjoying them so far.

Glad to see that the show is doing well enough for another season.

• Yes, my step-father fixed my PS3 so I can play old games like GTA 4, InFamous 2, Assassin's Creed 2, multiplayer games without paying for fucking PS Plus and more. The only problem is, he couldn't fix my controller because it's fucked up so bad.

• I have been playing the old AC games lately funny you mention it

AronDracula posted: »

Yes, my step-father fixed my PS3 so I can play old games like GTA 4, InFamous 2, Assassin's Creed 2, multiplayer games without paying for fucking PS Plus and more. The only problem is, he couldn't fix my controller because it's fucked up so bad.

• TFW you've been trying 2 months to get Dead Space 2 to work on Steam but the Activation Wizard keeps popping up and the game won't start.

enter image description here

• Guess whose hard drive died, and left its owner in an extra shitty mood

Did you guess me? Because that would be correct, I wasn't being subtle about it whatsoever

Anyways, this is a pain in the ass

but soon it'll be a pain in the ass for the hard drive, too

because I'm going to drive my foot up its ass

• Samurai Jack is back and it looks more awesome than ever! I NEEED IIIIIIIT!!!

• Just finished TLoU Remastered Left Behind DLC. I'm officially done with everything TLoU related, and am now ready for the sequel.

• I'm officially done with everything TLoU related

Why you little....

and am now ready for the sequel

Phew. Excellent.

Just finished TLoU Remastered Left Behind DLC. I'm officially done with everything TLoU related, and am now ready for the sequel.

• Lol, I would never quit TLoU. I love that game.

I'm officially done with everything TLoU related Why you little.... and am now ready for the sequel Phew. Excellent.

• Have you read the American Dream comic? It gives backstory on how Ellie and Riley met and their relation to the Fireflies.

Just finished TLoU Remastered Left Behind DLC. I'm officially done with everything TLoU related, and am now ready for the sequel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.