The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've not. Any good?

lupinb0y posted: »

Have you read the American Dream comic? It gives backstory on how Ellie and Riley met and their relation to the Fireflies.

• It's pretty good. It gives more insight on Riley's character and develops Ellie a bit more.

I've not. Any good?

• my mood right now:

(See Job's thread to see why)

• Aww yeaaahhhh!

my mood right now: (See Job's thread to see why)

• edited February 2017

Rumor going around about a possible Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, and Volbeat Summer stadium tour throughout North America. If true...

enter image description here

My only concern is that tickets are going to be very expensive, better starts saving up. I also would have liked to see some smaller bands get some exposure, maybe a band like Havok, who's a great and young thrash metal band, but I do love Avenged and Volbeat, so I can't really complain about that.

• my same reaction to what Job is saying about you-know-what in his AMA thread

Rumor going around about a possible Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, and Volbeat Summer stadium tour throughout North America. If true...

• edited February 2017

That TFTBL S2 may possibly happen in the future, me too. I mean, what else could you be talking about?

my same reaction to what Job is saying about you-know-what in his AMA thread

• These forums barely have any unboring threads anymore. Kinda sad.

• I'm kind of afraid when I get a notification at this point.

• Well I mean, there isn't much to talk about at the moment, on any front

Firstly, we're in the middle of the Q1 slump where no interesting shit happens or releases

Secondly, no active Telltale series to spark people's interest besides S3, and we all see how that's been turning out around here

Thirdly, S3's in the 'waiting for the next episode' phase, and since there isn't a 'next time on,' there isn't really anything for people to speculate about at the moment

Also, it's still winter, and winter is without a doubt the most boring season

so boring it can put people in shitty moods

I mean, can you name anything currently happening at this very moment-- as of February 7, 2017-- that is even remotely interesting

These forums barely have any unboring threads anymore. Kinda sad.

• Hmm, didn't think hardrives had those.

Deltino posted: »

Guess whose hard drive died, and left its owner in an extra shitty mood Did you guess me? Because that would be correct, I wasn't being s

• Soo... I just saw @BlindSniper's avatar and...

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING!? DONT LIE TO ME!! IS IT!?!?

I just played episode four a couple of days ago and I don't want the series to end... Please tell me your avatar speaks the truth...

• Hey! (Sorry for double-posting)

Does anyone here know if the physical copy of Telltale's Game of Thrones on PS4 has all the episodes pre-installed on the disk?

Thank you.

• Nothing is confirmed. But instead of just the usual "these lips are sealed", Job added a "for now". Meaning that there is probably something in the works that will revealed eventually.

Acheive250 posted: »

Soo... I just saw @BlindSniper's avatar and... IS IT REALLY HAPPENING!? DONT LIE TO ME!! IS IT!?!? I just played episode four a couple of days ago and I don't want the series to end... Please tell me your avatar speaks the truth...

• edited February 2017

Got a bit of my motivation back and recorded my lines for my Last of Us review. Now I gotta script one more update video and edit this puppy, and then prepare to get shit on by thousands of people who think a 6/10 is a bad rating when it's actually a good rating on the 1-10 spectrum.

And for anybody who's curious/wants to hear my thoughts, the video will be up on the 12th (i think) and I liked the Last of Us a lot for everything outside of the story.

• Metallica has a show in Denmark tonight. Avatar: The Last Airbender North and South Part 2 comes out today. 5 more days until The Walking Dead returns. We got basketball and hockey going on, and in a couple of weeks, pitchers and catchers have to start reporting for Spring Training.

And winter is fucking awesome, don't diss winter.

Deltino posted: »

Well I mean, there isn't much to talk about at the moment, on any front Firstly, we're in the middle of the Q1 slump where no interesting

• enter image description here

Happy anniversery to me. :-)

• I believe there are only 5 episodes on the disc, you'll need to download the 6th one (at no additional charge).

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey! (Sorry for double-posting) Does anyone here know if the physical copy of Telltale's Game of Thrones on PS4 has all the episodes pre-installed on the disk? Thank you.

• Hell ye boi

• Happy one year anniversary

• Congrats. :)

• Oh yes, man.

Hell ye boi

• Thank you. :)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Congrats.

• Thanks.

Happy one year anniversary

• 6/10

I'm already triggered (;

Got a bit of my motivation back and recorded my lines for my Last of Us review. Now I gotta script one more update video and edit this puppy

• 6/10

enter image description here

Got a bit of my motivation back and recorded my lines for my Last of Us review. Now I gotta script one more update video and edit this puppy

• Here's to another year on the forums.

• I... I can't even begin to try and make out that image.

6/10

• It's only been one year, but thanks. :)

lupinb0y posted: »

Here's to another year on the forums.

• pepe in his super sayian 69 form ready to clean house

I... I can't even begin to try and make out that image.

• pepe in his super sayian 69 form ready to clean house

Hate speech. Reported

pepe in his super sayian 69 form ready to clean house

• edited February 2017

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to upgrade my skills faster without doing the main missions in Batman Arkham City? Because I have hard time beating the shit out of the thugs and doing the Stealth sections.

• My whole neighborhood is damaged from the tornado. I wasn't expecting all of this today. :(

• edited February 2017

Full article: https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/the-dying-man-who-found-hope-in-breath-of-the-wild

Last July, Gabe Marcelo wasn't sure he could attend PAX Prime. This wouldn't normally be a big deal, but the 26-year-old's lifelong heart condition had taken a turn for a worse, and he'd been stuck in the hospital for a while. The problem: PAX might be his one shot to play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the newest game in his favorite series, before he died.

"The last time I talked to him was a couple days before he died," said his brother, "and we just had a casual conversation about some games that were coming out. At the end, we said goodnight and that we loved each other—as we usually did. I had no idea at the time that I'd never talk to him again."

Not long from now , Breath of the Wild, the game

Gabe had been waiting for, will be released. Jaime hasn't quite processed what it'll be like to play the game without him.

"Someone mentioned that when I play Breath of the Wild, I won't be alone," he said. "Gabe will be my Navi, helping to guide me through the game the whole time. I really love that thought."

Well , reading this bummed me out. I hope his family and loved ones stay strong.

• Are you a Louisianan? I saw a video of one of the tornados in Akers. Pretty nasty looking stuff.

Tornadoes have always been a fear of mine, I'm terribly sorry about your neighborhood. I hope everyone is alright.

My whole neighborhood is damaged from the tornado. I wasn't expecting all of this today.

• Lady Gaga, Metallica to Duet at Grammys

(deep breath) I'm really trying to be optimistic here, I'm honestly trying to think about the possible positives of this, but it's kind of hard. It's definitely not the strangest pairing (and most likely won't be the worst either) Metallica has ever done. Lady Gaga is a pretty good performer and is pretty talented, she has also talked about how she was influenced by heavy metal growing up, most specifically Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden (Up the Irons). Honestly, that's it, that's all I got.

I'm just curious as to who this is supposed to appeal to. A lot of Metallica, and even more general metal, fans don't like it, and I'll be surprised if any Gaga fans know who Metallica is, let alone like them. I think what bothers me most is that Metallica doesn't need this, they're fucking Metallica, a band that has, despite being around for over 35 years, just released a No. 1 album in over 50 countries, one of them being the US. They don't need to do a performance with Lady Gaga to stay relevant, Metallica is already relevant, they can put on an amazing performance on their own and people will still love it. And what's equally aggravating is that it's most likely going to be a slow, ballad song like Nothing Else Matters (aka, one of Metallica's most overrated songs). I don't see Gaga singing along to Master of Puppets or Seek and Destroy.

• There are some side missions that can get you a little bit of XP. But other than that, not much.

AronDracula posted: »

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to upgrade my skills faster without doing the main missions in Batman Arkham City? Because I have hard time beating the shit out of the thugs and doing the Stealth sections.

• Everyone is fine. There were a few injuries, but they were minor. No fatalities which is a miracle.

Are you a Louisianan? I saw a video of one of the tornados in Akers. Pretty nasty looking stuff. Tornadoes have always been a fear of mine, I'm terribly sorry about your neighborhood. I hope everyone is alright.

• I tried some of them and I dunno how to complete them.

There are some side missions that can get you a little bit of XP. But other than that, not much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.