The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Bon voyage for then. I'm moving to nothern Europe someday.

Fuck this heat. I'm moving to Canada.

• I just finished the last 3 episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men, and it became my new favorite X-Men cartoon. Days of Future Past AND the Dark Phoenix Saga all in one whole season! And that cliffhanger, though. :/

• So since you're watching a ton of Marvel animated stuff, have you seen the Hulk Vs. series? It was a two film series of stories where Hulk beats the shit out of Marvel characters for no real reason while those marvel characters have a plot of their own. There's Hulk Vs. Wolverine and Hulk Vs. Thor. Both of them are pretty cool from what I remember, granted I watched it like 7 years ago so my memory of it's quality isn't great, but I remember liking it.

I just finished the last 3 episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men, and it became my new favorite X-Men cartoon. Days of Future Past AND the Dark Phoenix Saga all in one whole season! And that cliffhanger, though.

• I have not. I'll watch them when I get the chance.

So since you're watching a ton of Marvel animated stuff, have you seen the Hulk Vs. series? It was a two film series of stories where Hulk b

• edited February 2017

When you have to go through all of your notifications to find some notes you discussed with other folks in PM dating back in 2014 and you posted a lot and it's now 2017....

enter image description here

This is gonna take a while...

Update: I'm at 2015 now.... still going... o)___(o

Update 2: And it just frozed.... ;-; WHY CAN'T OUR FEED BE SORTED INTO PAGES?!

Well, rip my old notes. Rib in Peas. v_v

• edited February 2017

I miss my brothers and sisters from 2014;(

When you have to go through all of your notifications to find some notes you discussed with other folks in PM dating back in 2014 and you po

• So a few weeks ago, I watched Saw, then 2 days ago, I watched Saw 2. Should I watch the next sequels?

• edited February 2017

I just saw John Wick fun crazy action movie everybody who disagrees with the reason for John killing doesn't love his or her dog.
    Dogs are love dogs are life:)
    but SPOILER COMMENT ON THE END OF THE MOVIE

• He let the father life for what? He let him life after he let his man try to kill him, hire his friend to kill him I don't get it.

joshua007 posted: »

I just saw John Wick fun crazy action movie everybody who disagrees with the reason for John killing doesn't love his or her dog. Dogs are love dogs are life:) but SPOILER COMMENT ON THE END OF THE MOVIE

• edited February 2017

Yes, absolutely. But here's the thing you need to know. At Saw 3 the movie stops taking itself seriously, it realizes how stupid it's become and similar to the Resident Evil movies it embraces that to make the most gore-filled, badass and fun horror movie they can. The rest of the series is nothing but action, gore and ridiculous plots, and it's on purpose. Don't expect anything profound, just expect a good time.

EDIT: To show just how ridiculous it is, in one of the movies the lead singer of fucking Linkin Park is an actor. Won't spoil anything about it, just know that the movie is so ridiculous that CHESTER FROM LINKIN PARK IS AN ACTUAL PART OF THE FILM.

AronDracula posted: »

So a few weeks ago, I watched Saw, then 2 days ago, I watched Saw 2. Should I watch the next sequels?

• Shit if I were John Wick and my only family was an adorable puppy that some assholes killed, I'd fuck em up too.

I just saw John Wick fun crazy action movie everybody who disagrees with the reason for John killing doesn't love his or her dog. Dogs are love dogs are life:) but SPOILER COMMENT ON THE END OF THE MOVIE

• And so I shall rampage against around 100 grunts who are employed by the father of the boy who killed my dog. Before, you know, actually killing the brat who did it.

Shit if I were John Wick and my only family was an adorable puppy that some assholes killed, I'd fuck em up too.

• It was their choice to defend the brat.

And so I shall rampage against around 100 grunts who are employed by the father of the boy who killed my dog. Before, you know, actually killing the brat who did it.

• Worth it.

And so I shall rampage against around 100 grunts who are employed by the father of the boy who killed my dog. Before, you know, actually killing the brat who did it.

• edited February 2017

I'm about to start playing the Uncharted series. I have the Nathan Drake Collection and 4 on my PS4.

...I've noticed that I've been on a Naughty Dog binge lately.

EDIT: Just started.

• Watch all of them except for 7.

So a few weeks ago, I watched Saw, then 2 days ago, I watched Saw 2. Should I watch the next sequels?

• edited February 2017

3 weeks left.

• God dammit this was the very screenshot I was trying to avoid. Well there goes the mystique and wonder of that boss fight.

MichaelBP posted: »

3 weeks left.

• Same.

I miss my brothers and sisters from 2014;(

• Nah man, 7's the best one. That scene where Hoffman fucks up an entire police station of people is badass.

Watch all of them except for 7.

• When I whip out my Diner's card, their eyes get so wide.

• When I'm doing my English homework, when my teacher tells me to write letters, I always run out of names that I should use for the introduction and conclusion so I'm using character names from Telltale games.

• Avoidant Personality Disorder

"display[s] a pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction despite a strong desire to be close to others"

"extreme shyness or anxiety in social situations, though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships... feelings of inadequacy... drastically-reduced or absent self-esteem... self-loathing, autophobia or self-harm... highly self-conscious... lonely self-perception... feeling inferior to others... uses fantasy as a form of escapism"

"conflicted (including negativistic features) ... internal discord and dissension; fears dependence; unsettled; unreconciled within self; hesitating, confused, tormented, paroxysmic, embittered; unresolvable angst."

literally me in a single wikipedia page

• edited February 2017

I was awake for 21`fucking hours straight, and I only slept from 10 PM to 2 AM. I hate myself so fucking much jesus christ.

Update: Now I smell Oreos, taste steak and I'm light headed. I assume this is either a stroke or I'm sleep deprived and delusional.

• Seems kinda hard considering most of them don't have last names.

When I'm doing my English homework, when my teacher tells me to write letters, I always run out of names that I should use for the introduction and conclusion so I'm using character names from Telltale games.

• Well, my teacher never told me to use Last Names so it's fine

lupinb0y posted: »

Seems kinda hard considering most of them don't have last names.

• I just feel like 6 had the perfect ending to the franchise. Then again, so did 3...

Nah man, 7's the best one. That scene where Hoffman fucks up an entire police station of people is badass.

• Both of those statements are true. But ya gotta love how over the top and ridiculous the films can be. Lol

I just feel like 6 had the perfect ending to the franchise. Then again, so did 3...

• My ps plus is glitched I bought one month plus about 6 months ago I turned off auto renew but it still hasn't ran out ive been checking my bank statements and I haven't been charged.

I dont know what to do ive heard sony can be a hard ass about customer service so if they find out before I tell them they might make me pay them back but why would I give up free games every month and I hate dealing with customer service its so slow and I get anxious about talking on the phone. I dont know what to do

• Zack Snyder Justice League looks so terrible.

• Juuuussst like the rest of the DCEU.

DCAU is way better.

J-Master posted: »

Zack Snyder Justice League looks so terrible.

• Do you have any Alteril sleep-aids at your house? Always puts me to sleep.

I was awake for 21`fucking hours straight, and I only slept from 10 PM to 2 AM. I hate myself so fucking much jesus christ. Update: Now I

• I'm allergic to a lot of medicine, so I doubt name brand main medicine stuff will be safe. I'll look into it though.

Do you have any Alteril sleep-aids at your house? Always puts me to sleep.

• So some thieves stole a PS4 from a children's cancer ward. This is just low.

http://kotaku.com/thieves-steal-playstation-4-from-childrens-cancer-ward-1792218071

As if the world was not bleak enough already, thieves stole a Playstation 4 from a children’s cancer ward in New Zealand’s Wellington Hospital over the weekend.

According to New Zealand paper The Dominion Post, hospital staff confirmed that the PS4 disappeared over the weekend after it was removed from the table it was bolted to. About 15 patients used the game console while in the ward for treatment, including nine-year-old Angus Little, who played Minecraft during his weekly chemotherapy sessions for an inoperable brain tumor. The PS4 was received as a donation.

“I’m angry, and pretty annoyed because it was a good distraction for me, and other kids too,” Angus told The Dominion Post. “They took the game too, so the mansion I built on Minecraft is gone.”

“I believe it’s not the first time this has happened, hence why it was bolted to the table,” said Angus’s mother. “It defies belief that somebody would walk into a cancer ward, unbolt it from a table, and deprive sick kids.”

While you ponder what kind of human monster would steal from a children’s cancer ward, Angus and his mom are trying to raise enough funds to replace the console and game on his Facebook page. New Zealanders can also make a donation to the hospital through the Wellington Hospitals Fund

• That's fucking disgusting. Who would steal from those poor kids?

So some thieves stole a PS4 from a children's cancer ward. This is just low. http://kotaku.com/thieves-steal-playstation-4-from-childrens

• Just like Suicide Squad and BvS. Although I have a small shimmer of hope for Wonder Woman.

J-Master posted: »

Zack Snyder Justice League looks so terrible.

• Fucking bastard(s).

So some thieves stole a PS4 from a children's cancer ward. This is just low. http://kotaku.com/thieves-steal-playstation-4-from-childrens

• Motherfuckers.

• To steal from those who have a terminal illness is outright disgusting and deplorable.

If it were up to me, I'd name and shame them.

• Just finished BF1's War Story "The Runner". So far it's my favourite and I'll tell you why in the comment below (Which I'm gonna mark as a spoiler just incase)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.