The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Someone who is probably even worse than Satan?

That's fucking disgusting. Who would steal from those poor kids?

• Yeah, at least Satan gives you a place to crash when God kicks you out of Heaven like a dick. This absolute shit stain stole from cancer patients, and KIDS no less. Shameless.

MichaelBP posted: »

Someone who is probably even worse than Satan?

• enter image description here

I'd say when someone steals from children, they've already hit rock bottom, but to steal terminally ill children? It's like the burrowed through the core of the Earth, came out the other side and are now headed towatds outer space.

RichWalk23 posted: »

To steal from those who have a terminal illness is outright disgusting and deplorable. If it were up to me, I'd name and shame them.

• Although this war story isn't too long, I loved how Bishop first thought of Foster as a dumb kid who doesn't know how horrible war is and voluntereed just because he "wanted a statue of himself on the town square" and be a hero, but later on Foster became like a son to Bishop. When Bishop got shot and he saw the the flare that Foster fired and said "Good Kid" and then the dreadnoughts started firing at his position, I cried like a baby. Wish this story was longer. R.I.P Bishop :'(

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

Just finished BF1's War Story "The Runner". So far it's my favourite and I'll tell you why in the comment below (Which I'm gonna mark as a spoiler just incase)

• edited February 2017

Hope those guys get...at least a decade in prison.

And my apologies go out to those children.

So some thieves stole a PS4 from a children's cancer ward. This is just low. http://kotaku.com/thieves-steal-playstation-4-from-childrens

• That's a fucked up situation man. I'm sorry.

• That's honestly fucking horrible.

So some thieves stole a PS4 from a children's cancer ward. This is just low. http://kotaku.com/thieves-steal-playstation-4-from-childrens

• Haha, well I'm glad you're not giving up and trying to stay positive about it!

• edited February 2017

Well, well. Seems to be so as well for me.

This describes my mental state to a T.

hemfbg posted: »

Avoidant Personality Disorder "display[s] a pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity

• Stealing a wonderful machine of escapism meant for gravely ill (possibly terminally so) children.

This is low.

• Good for you that you are mentally prepared for it. I'd go mad at the prospect of never hearing music again.

• I'm interested in discussion Netflix's 'Dear White People' and the outrage surrounding it, but I'm worried that it'll get pushed aside in the political thread by all the Trump stuff. Do you guys think I should post there or make a thread specifically about the series?

• Either or.

If it goes 8hrs without a direct reply, it'll get buried either way. If you have enough to say about it to warrant a thread, go for it.

I'm interested in discussion Netflix's 'Dear White People' and the outrage surrounding it, but I'm worried that it'll get pushed aside in th

• What is 'Dear White People'?

I'm interested in discussion Netflix's 'Dear White People' and the outrage surrounding it, but I'm worried that it'll get pushed aside in th

• A series? Is that an adaptation of the movie? I haven't seen it, only heard the title.

• I guess it's safe to say there's interest.

• Okay. I watched a trailer. It looks hilarious.

Johro posted: »

I guess it's safe to say there's interest.

• You want someone to tell you what to do? OK.

If you're not paying for it, don't play it. You don't have to call customer service unless you notice a charge suddenly appearing.

If you want to play it, pay for it. In that case, just act like you're starting anew and don't bring up that you've been getting it free for the past six months.

There's no penalty (from my end) for ignoring me. It's just you asked, and it's The Right Thing To Do.

If you need to make a phone call, get your boyfriend to be there or help (unless he gets intimidated, too).

My ps plus is glitched I bought one month plus about 6 months ago I turned off auto renew but it still hasn't ran out ive been checking my b

• If you wanna make your own thread for it, that sounds fine.

• Anybody remember Loopz? Wasn't that a pretty okay, dated game?

I was originally going to do a thing of when to and not to make a new thread, but then I got stuck on this example that I thought was hilarious in an ironic hipster niche fashion.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2017

Do you mean the video game or the electronic toy that had a game in it? I looked it up on Google and I was familiar with the toy but not the video game.

Anybody remember Loopz? Wasn't that a pretty okay, dated game? I was originally going to do a thing of when to and not to make a new thread, but then I got stuck on this example that I thought was hilarious in an ironic hipster niche fashion.

• Oh yeah, the NES game from 1990 is what I had. The not-so classic which was based off a basic Windows 3.1 game(Pipes? Pipe...something) and was also more recently a mini-game door puzzle thing in a triple A title. I'm not positive, but I'm thinking it was one of the Ratchet & Clank PS3 titles.

Do you mean the video game or the electronic toy that had a game in it? I looked it up on Google and I was familiar with the toy but not the video game.

• Ah. No, I hadn't heard of it up until I Googled it shortly ago.

Oh yeah, the NES game from 1990 is what I had. The not-so classic which was based off a basic Windows 3.1 game(Pipes? Pipe...something) and

• Damn. Somebody better remember it or I'll be confused with a hipster. I grew up with it, I swear!

Oh yeah, the NES game from 1990 is what I had. The not-so classic which was based off a basic Windows 3.1 game(Pipes? Pipe...something) and

• Wait a minute. I installed Windows 10 and then immediately turned off every option so it runs like old Windows software(at least from a UI perspective). Shit. I might be a hipster after all.

• Apparently it was originally a movie and Netflix is doing a series based on it. The trailer's gotten heaps of dislikes and people are threatening to cancel their Netflix subscriptions because of it.

Ekelund21 posted: »

A series? Is that an adaptation of the movie? I haven't seen it, only heard the title.

• edited February 2017

Well shit.

I was overseas the past few weeks so I had to pay for a porter to transfer all my shit to my new dorm room. But I'm back only to find that i'm missing a full fucking bag of luggage and it contains most of my clothes including towels and other miscellaneous things.

Hopefully when I go to the accommodation services in the morning and ask them why my shit is gone they can explain it. Hopefully it's just a fuck up, like they somehow accidentally brought it to another room or they kept it in storage for some reason.

• Can I transfer the cancer to the thieves? Poor sweet children don't deserve having to deal with that pain.

• My computer has an ad virus, I think it's called counterflix, I tried uninstalling it, but I couldn't find a program to uninstall, I'm not used to having to deal with a virus.

Any tips or advice? I have windows 10 btw.

• I love ducks drops Mike

• Good on you for taking things with a sense of humor! It's certainly helped me with my disability.

Best of luck to you.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2017

It really illustrates the hypocrisy of the "anti-SJW" movement.

"Lol TRIGGERED" for thee, "that's RACIST and offensive!" for me.

Apparently it was originally a movie and Netflix is doing a series based on it. The trailer's gotten heaps of dislikes and people are threatening to cancel their Netflix subscriptions because of it.

• Super excited for this.

enter image description here

• If you search Google or wherever for Counterflix, several sites show removal instructions. You have to be careful with them, though, because some nasty sites promise to make your computer better but will actually install worse stuff. If a site tells you to download something to fix your computer, you probably want to avoid it.

Here's an exception. I can recommend the Sophos virus removal tool for computers without other real virus protection, for getting rid of nasty stuff. It's at https://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/virus-removal-tool.aspx. I don't know if it specifically includes Counterflix, but you can give it a try. If you have one nasty program on your computer, there might be others. I recommend installing a real antivirus scanner. Some are free, including Sophos (for home use).

Good luck!

My computer has an ad virus, I think it's called counterflix, I tried uninstalling it, but I couldn't find a program to uninstall, I'm not used to having to deal with a virus. Any tips or advice? I have windows 10 btw.

• Thank you!

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you search Google or wherever for Counterflix, several sites show removal instructions. You have to be careful with them, though, becaus

• I want outlast 2

• You and me both, my dude.

I want outlast 2

• You, me and ClemyCloo all.

I want outlast 2

• Isn't it ironic that Jesse Eisenberg was goofy and childish in a comic book movie for adults, yet Clancy Brown was dignified and intimidating in 2 comic book cartoons for children?

• Sorry for that late reply. But thank you for thinking of me! Good thing that everyone is still alive, but recently I heard a pregnant woman lost her arm during the tornado.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I was thinking about you when I saw the tornadoes on the news today. As long as everyone's still alive with expected body parts still attached, that's what matters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.