The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's pretty insane.

joshua007 posted: »

No joke unfortunately

• As soon as I saw the thumbnail and title I knew what he was gonna sing. Still wasn't prepared for how funny this is. I love Sleeping Dogs.

• I saw it and didn't like it very much, but I had a good time. Action was good, it was shot alright and the acting was good (as can be expected with Michael Fassbender). Didn't like it but it was still an enjoyable film for a dumb action flick. It's certainly nowhere near as bad as The Last Airbender. People have gotten a bit too cynical recently I swear to god.

joshua007 posted: »

Has anyone seen the AC movie here and dislike it? because after The Last Airbender gets almost considered better

• edited February 2017

TAKE PANTS OF TAKE EVERYTHING OF CALL ME I AM FREE- I mean... stuff and things

MichaelBP posted: »

:^]

• It's one of those games that deserves a sequel, imo, which is why I was bummed out when Umited Front Games closed down ladt year.

As soon as I saw the thumbnail and title I knew what he was gonna sing. Still wasn't prepared for how funny this is. I love Sleeping Dogs.

• edited February 2017

enter image description here

This keeps popping up and it's annoying me.

• I get this error 404 every freaking time when I want to post here -_-

This keeps popping up and it's annoying me.

• It's not cheating if you're doing it for achievements, but I'll respect your choices.

Thanks for the assistance! But I'd rather not cheat. I love Amnesia too much to cheat.

• The 'Dear White People' thread.

Were you really? What happened?

• Ruh roh. I know all too well the way discussions like that can go. Look man, don't blame yourself. It's the internet. People have opinions that they express in a rude way and a political discussion will always end in anger. It's inescapable.

The 'Dear White People' thread.

• Yeah my original comment was a joke, but it's sad to see what political discourse has become.

Ruh roh. I know all too well the way discussions like that can go. Look man, don't blame yourself. It's the internet. People have opinions that they express in a rude way and a political discussion will always end in anger. It's inescapable.

• tfw you decide to fight Nemesis but you forgot to take the Magnum out of the item box

enter image description here

• So apparently, me coming back to MY dorm room, finding the door to be locked (and naturally assuming that my roommate isn't there), taking 10 seconds to get my key and unlock the door, and walking in to him butt naked in the center of the room is my fault, because I didn't knock before going into MY room. This fucking bastard, whose fucking shit I've had to put up with for about 7 months now, wants me to knock before going into my own room, which again, was locked, which would cause anyone in my position to assume that no one is home. I just want to see if that makes sense to anyone.

• Don't act innocent. You should have known what you where getting into, and if you're not into politics or not looking to talk about it then don't bring them up.

Yeah my original comment was a joke, but it's sad to see what political discourse has become.

• Yes, I did know how the thread was going to turn out, but I was hoping that there would be some respectful debate (I also posted about a possible thread here and there was interest). I gave a platform to discuss a topic that would probably be buried here or in the political thread.

NorthStars posted: »

Don't act innocent. You should have known what you where getting into, and if you're not into politics or not looking to talk about it then don't bring them up.

• edited February 2017

Respectful? Hahahahahaha. well at least you learned from it. No political forum has ever been respectful as long as everyone has different sides.

Yes, I did know how the thread was going to turn out, but I was hoping that there would be some respectful debate (I also posted about a pos

• ... What was he doing naked in your dorm room?

So apparently, me coming back to MY dorm room, finding the door to be locked (and naturally assuming that my roommate isn't there), taking 1

• I don't fucking know, all I know is I walk in, he's naked, we start yelling at each other for a few seconds (all while I'm looking away from him), and I left, scarred for life I might add.

lupinb0y posted: »

... What was he doing naked in your dorm room?

• You might wanna wipe down, uh... everything.

I don't fucking know, all I know is I walk in, he's naked, we start yelling at each other for a few seconds (all while I'm looking away from him), and I left, scarred for life I might add.

• I'm planning on dousing the place in gasoline and lighting a match.

You might wanna wipe down, uh... everything.

• edited February 2017

Was watching the tv show Mom and at one point a few of the characters start listening to an erotic audio book voiced by the one and only Dave Fennoy. You have no idea the feelings I felt hearing Dave Fennoy in a begging feminine voice saying, "No stop." and moaning "Harder. HARDER."

• Ask him to hang a sign next time.

So apparently, me coming back to MY dorm room, finding the door to be locked (and naturally assuming that my roommate isn't there), taking 1

• You know what's happening next

Was watching the tv show Mom and at one point a few of the characters start listening to an erotic audio book voiced by the one and only Dav

• Okay, who's the fucknut who didn't turn on James Hetfield's mic at the Grammy's, you couldn't hear him for the first half of their performance.

• edited February 2017

Someone on this forum just called me by my first and last name.

WTF LOL.

• Ok?

Someone on this forum just called me by my first and last name. WTF LOL.

• Your steam screen shot. Might want to take that down.

• Did not notice that. Thanks.

alexgo posted: »

Your steam screen shot. Might want to take that down.

• So, it's nearly 3:30 in the morning, I have 2 entire essays to write and a test to study for, have to get up for 7:30, and yet for god knows what reason, I'm sitting on my fucking arse, eating chocolate and listening to music on YouTube, whilst casually strolling through the forums...

• Yes, you need some sort of special flag, arrangement, or signal if either of you is doing something in the room that you don't want the other one walking in on.

• So after 300,000 recommendations by friends and randies alike, I finally watched the first episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure this evening, and holy fucking shit that's... that's quite a way to start a series.

• I can endorse..

When I played the games couple years ago, I had a vision, how they could put that on screen in a movie and they didn't fulfill all of that, but the setting itself was pretty good and it was AC feeling all the way.

Tbh, I don't really remember too much of the movie, my memories added up would make 5min content.. xD But I remember enjoying watching it cause I'm an AC fan and I could've stayed all day ;.;

As they stated, they wanted the movie to be attractive to ppl knowing and not knowing AC and what ended up happening is that they told a bit of the background story plus a random new char (Fassbender) in the Assassino bloodline.

Maybe it's too much for one movie and then this one would be a good introduction into the story, cause I'd watch Part2 and also Part3.

I don't know Last Airbender, but if you like AC, you still gotta watch the movie.

I saw it and didn't like it very much, but I had a good time. Action was good, it was shot alright and the acting was good (as can be expect

• whilst casually stroking

.. oh, misread that ..

OneWayNoWay posted: »

So, it's nearly 3:30 in the morning, I have 2 entire essays to write and a test to study for, have to get up for 7:30, and yet for god know

• A tad extreme.

Still, nothing gets rid of DNA like arson.

I'm planning on dousing the place in gasoline and lighting a match.

• [removed]

• What the fuck? Um, yeah, I would want to make sure he didn't do anything gross while he was in your room. That sounds... just creepy. Even if he was just trying to prank you or something - why would somebody be naked in another guy's room?!?

• Can someone please spam my feed? Someone just showed me a really fucked up photo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.