The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Photo depicts swedish trade minister Ann Linde and members of "first feminist government in the world”. The man behind them is iranian president. I've been to Sweden years ago and liked it a lot. I suppose it's a different country now.

enter image description here

• edited February 2017

Again? Again? Again? Again?

One more time?

This has to be the most stupidest post I made.

Can someone please spam my feed? Someone just showed me a really fucked up photo.

• Haha thanks, man.

But seriously, that photo was messed up.

Again? Again? Again? Again? One more time? This has to be the most stupidest post I made.

• edited February 2017

Double post.

Again? Again? Again? Again? One more time? This has to be the most stupidest post I made.

• This may be the greatest day of my life. Not only did Metallica announce a new summer tour with Avenged Sevenfold and Volbeat, but my roommate is planning on moving out. Praise the Lord, God is truly good.

• It's not extreme enough. Extreme would be setting off an atom bomb in the room to fully destroy everything.

A tad extreme. Still, nothing gets rid of DNA like arson.

• So the temperature just jumped from -20 to +5 degrees over night. I can't even express how warm it feels like.

• h

Any smartbutts here? I've spent my long-ass lecture on this and I'm still lost.

• Me too, bro.
    Im going to f*cking fail.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

So, it's nearly 3:30 in the morning, I have 2 entire essays to write and a test to study for, have to get up for 7:30, and yet for god know

• edited February 2017

I got in a car crash, sprained my foot/ankle (it was crushed between the seat and the door), and if i sat where I usually sat, I would've died :).
    I thought my sister was dead, she was driving and broke her skull.
    It's all good though, at least I had an excused abscence, and Im getting For Honor as a pity gift (sweet!)
    God is good.

• My prayers for you and your sister, thank goodness both of you are okay, despite the injuries. Driving is a dangerous thing, I unfortunately know about that too well as I've been in 2 car accidents, both of which have caused the car I was driving to get totaled. It's a scary thing to go through.

I got in a car crash, sprained my foot/ankle (it was crushed between the seat and the door), and if i sat where I usually sat, I would've di

• Thank you, my sister is in ICU, but they said she will be fine. :)

My prayers for you and your sister, thank goodness both of you are okay, despite the injuries. Driving is a dangerous thing, I unfortunately

• Hope you and your sister recovers for the accident soon.

I got in a car crash, sprained my foot/ankle (it was crushed between the seat and the door), and if i sat where I usually sat, I would've di

• God, Kevin Spacey's acting is so great.

• Why just dispose of the DNA when you can obliterate the sullied ground completely?

It's not extreme enough. Extreme would be setting off an atom bomb in the room to fully destroy everything.

• What music used in the background I try to find it but I suck now:(

• edited February 2017

enter image description here

I found this comment on an ASMR video and I think I agree with the reply.

Link because the picture won't show up

• Wow, sorry to hear about your sister's skull being broken - that sounds awfully intense. 0.0

• That's why ASMR is a gift to humanity and I'm incredibly grateful that I "have it". I discovered early in my childhood that I could get those 'tingly feelings'.

People can make fun of it all they want, shit has benefits.

I found this comment on an ASMR video and I think I agree with the reply. Link because the picture won't show up

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Happy Galentine's Day!!!

• Link because the picture won't show up

You have to right click the image and open it in a new tab and use that URL.

I found this comment on an ASMR video and I think I agree with the reply. Link because the picture won't show up

• For my own clarification, was that picture taken in Sweden or Iran?

Omid's cat posted: »

Photo depicts swedish trade minister Ann Linde and members of "first feminist government in the world”. The man behind them is iranian president. I've been to Sweden years ago and liked it a lot. I suppose it's a different country now.

• This exercise bothers me since it seems to be asking for a lot of assumptions-- which may be the point. But if they are wanting you to try and figure out what's happening, here's my take:

Time of day you could guess based on the smug bastard cooking and the shadows. Since the ON DUTY sign on the right presumably indicates dinner duty, it's probably safe to say that this is dinner time at dusk.

I'm thinking they arrived a few days ago because if Colin is supposed to be up first, then he wouldn't be the one dicking around with his knapsack unless he's a useless slacker. I assume that is Colin on the left based on the 'C' on the bag.

I'm gonna assume the smug bastard in front is James given the 'J' on the other knapsack-- but that's not really definitive. But if I assume correct then Peter cooked yesterday

I guess the numbers next to the names indicate day? So it's the 9th of whatever? Maybe end of summer given the foliage and watermelon? Everyone is in long pants and sleeves so I dunno

If this is dusk and we are facing East, the flags appear to be blowing North, so it's a South to North wind

Totally profiling the dude in the back as at least one tourist...because who the hell goes camping in a beret? But then again, maybe it's a law to wear stripes in this country, so Colin is the odd one out. Or they are visiting the land of chickens so they all are.

But if they are all tourists, then count the spoons and plates. There are four so that's probably the answer they want

Who the fuck is Alex? I have a feeling he's in the cooking pot.

How far away is the nearest town? Not far enough if they cooked and ate Alex

How did they get here? Well isn't that the question we all struggle with

fallandir posted: »

Any smartbutts here? I've spent my long-ass lecture on this and I'm still lost.

• Happy Maleday

Happy Galentine's Day!!!

• Who the fuck is Alex? I have a feeling he's in the cooking pot.

I think he's the one catching the butterfly behind the tent, I assume his name on the "On Duty" thing is covered up by the bush.

Dozurany posted: »

This exercise bothers me since it seems to be asking for a lot of assumptions-- which may be the point. But if they are wanting you to try

• Ahhh good call, I couldn't figure out what that was supposed to be

Glad Alex has a less grim fate

dojo32161 posted: »

Who the fuck is Alex? I have a feeling he's in the cooking pot. I think he's the one catching the butterfly behind the tent, I assume his name on the "On Duty" thing is covered up by the bush.

• It's more of an exercise than an actual homework of mine, so no rush here man, but you've figured it out nicely. I should probably say I don't have correct answers to any of these questions ;-;

I'm thinking they arrived a few days ago

I feel like the spider's web is a hint here

How far away is the nearest town? Not far enough if they cooked and ate Alex

I believe the nearest town is close because of that chicken (bottom left) which strolled its way into the camp from some village of something.

This exercise bothers me since it seems to be asking for a lot of assumptions-- which may be the point. But if they are wanting you to try

• Cool, and I hear ya. I know I had some silly answers, but it was fun to look at the evidence and try to figure some of this stuff out so thanks for sharing :)

Oh, good catch with the spider web!

That chicken is definitely a big clue, but your guess makes more sense than anything I'm coming up with

It's more of an exercise than an actual homework of mine, so no rush here man, but you've figured it out nicely. I should probably say I don

• Teamwork!

Cool, and I hear ya. I know I had some silly answers, but it was fun to look at the evidence and try to figure some of this stuff out so th

• Iran.

For my own clarification, was that picture taken in Sweden or Iran?

• My hopes and apologies go out to you and your sister.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

It's okay, you can still be my Galentine

joshua007 posted: »

Happy Maleday

• I'm on mobile, sorry.

dojo32161 posted: »

Link because the picture won't show up You have to right click the image and open it in a new tab and use that URL.

• Oh my God, same! I listen to it to help me sleep at night; my melatonin doesn't do it alone.

That's why ASMR is a gift to humanity and I'm incredibly grateful that I "have it". I discovered early in my childhood that I could get those 'tingly feelings'. People can make fun of it all they want, shit has benefits.

• On mobile you can hold your finger on the photo until the options show up.

I'm on mobile, sorry.

• edited February 2017

I'm about to start my binge-watch fest of Breaking Bad in 40 minutes.

Don't plan on watching the rest of TWD season 7, so I guess I'll start then.

Pretty excited.

EDIT: Just finished the first 3 eps.

• How did they get there?

I guess they paddled with a canoe or something, since the paddles don't give a hint for any other question.

Teamwork!

• edited February 2017

I'm gonna assume the smug bastard in front is James given the 'J' on the other knapsack-- but that's not really definitive. But if I assume correct then Peter cooked yesterday

The knapsack has a tripod for the camera of the guy in the back in it, so guy in the back is James, Colin on the left, Peter cooking and Alex catching the butterfly. So Peter is on duty and Colin was yesterday..

Edit: At least looks like a tripod to me, even if we can only see two pods and usually they make things clear in pics like these.. so, kinda weird.

• You're taking it pretty well. I'm glad everyone's recovering.

If it's like the crashes I've been in, you'll hear that crashing crunching sound in your head for the next couple of weeks. After that, it will go away.

• My answer to you: Use Shazam

joshua007 posted: »

What music used in the background I try to find it but I suck now:(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.