The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited February 2017

Iran, Sweden, Moon, it's less important.
    They've surrendered to islamic law in country where women rights are severly restricted. Shame.

For my own clarification, was that picture taken in Sweden or Iran?

• If you have to ask, you don't get it. :p

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uhhh..?

• I heard a lot about KFC's new Georgia Gold chicken and how it's pretty good. Did anybody here try it yet? If so, is it any good?

• Hey there people I heard somewhere that Life Is Strange Seaon 2 was confirmed to be released at the begining of 2017 but there is no trailer and not even news did I miss something?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2017

Who doesn't <3 S&M ;)

• That was probably some lie. Last thing I remember hearing regarding anything Life Is Strange, was Square Enx announcing a live action series. The larger team at Dontnod is busy on Vampyr, the samller team might already be working on the sequel though.

Hey there people I heard somewhere that Life Is Strange Seaon 2 was confirmed to be released at the begining of 2017 but there is no trailer and not even news did I miss something?

• Well there are quite a few Metallica fans who don't like their S&M album with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, but in my opinion, it's an amazing live CD that beautifully blends metal and classical music.

OzzyUK posted: »

Who doesn't S&M

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2017

The BBC news at 6 just ran a report about Pewdiepie being anti-semitic and they used clips from his Telltale Walking Dead playthroughs on the report, i'm not sure if that is good or bad advertisment.

• Hopefully we haven't seen the last of them.

• MarijaaNo7 said:
    Uhhh..?

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uhhh..?

• RavenSnowstorm said:
    Sam and Max?

Sam and Max?

• Man, my self destructive behavior and self deprecating way of talking to myself are going to come back to haunt me someday.

• Uh, thanks. I guess...

• I dunno if it's good or bad, but Felix isn't anti-semitic. I don't like anything about the guy but I know a fucking joke when I see one. I'm so sick of everyone getting offended over complete jokes.

The BBC news at 6 just ran a report about Pewdiepie being anti-semitic and they used clips from his Telltale Walking Dead playthroughs on the report, i'm not sure if that is good or bad advertisment.

• Google’s YouTube has canceled the second season of PewDiePie’s reality show and pulled his channel from its premium advertising program after the Swedish-born vlogger’s prank involving an anti-Semitic slogan gained widespread notice.

The announcement from YouTube came just hours after Disney’s Maker Studios said it was terminating its relationship with PewDiePie, whose actual name is Felix Kjellberg, over the same videos.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtube-cancels-pewdiepie-pulls-ads-death-to-jews-1201987810/

• Omg I thought he had 2 lovers lmao. But yeah I know realize it is about Sam and Max.

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you have to ask, you don't get it.

• Nopeee. If they ever did make S2 it'd probably be about new cast.

Hey there people I heard somewhere that Life Is Strange Seaon 2 was confirmed to be released at the begining of 2017 but there is no trailer and not even news did I miss something?

• I was. The picture won't show up when I follow the directions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

dojo32161 posted: »

On mobile you can hold your finger on the photo until the options show up.

• enter image description here

http://coed.com/2016/04/04/pewdiepie-net-worth-how-much-is-pewdiepie-worth-money-youtube-star-felix-arvid-ulf-kjellberg/

The guy has over 61 million from making cheap hit and miss videos I have zero sympathy his making insane money making easy videos meh

MichaelBP posted: »

Google’s YouTube has canceled the second season of PewDiePie’s reality show and pulled his channel from its premium advertising program afte

• edited February 2017

Markd how you doing?

Edit: And now I have to sleep

Markd4547 posted: »

http://coed.com/2016/04/04/pewdiepie-net-worth-how-much-is-pewdiepie-worth-money-youtube-star-felix-arvid-ulf-kjellberg/ The guy has over

• Night :)

joshua007 posted: »

Markd how you doing? Edit: And now I have to sleep

• enter image description here

Already has and negatively affects others

U love being negative that's ok but damn everytime I come to this forum to have laugh I see you always posting depressing posts kills the mood

Others around you will notice this negative vibe and avoid you like plague

Everyone has problems EVERYONE a lot people much much worse then u yet never moan imagine being those users reading ur posts

As long got family, education and place to sleep you are already luckier then a lot of people with lot be happy about

So many people without meal or bed tonight who dreams having ur life

They found out majority of mental illness comes from negative feeings toward ourselfs

Not sure if it's attention thing but you are cool person there are many more positive ways to get attention

Ur mentality creates reality so you are creating all yourself chose be happy lighten up

Perspective can be infinite things just try it for week lighten up bit feel happier I'm just trying help

I'm always positive in my posts because now people come here for laugh

Man, my self destructive behavior and self deprecating way of talking to myself are going to come back to haunt me someday.

• So right now I'm trying to decide between getting A New Frontier's disc pass or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

I am incredibly reluctant to get either as for one, Season 3 hasn't been the best and 2, the first Xenoverse was a grind.

One has Clementine...another has Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku (fuck, what a mouthfull)

First world problems continue to plague my existence

• Wait two weeks for Horizon Zero Dawn instead (if you have a PS4).

So right now I'm trying to decide between getting A New Frontier's disc pass or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I am incredibly reluctant to get

• I don't have one, sorry man.

That game looks sick, though

Ekelund21 posted: »

Wait two weeks for Horizon Zero Dawn instead (if you have a PS4).

• I have absolutely no idea how to respond to your post because it pisses me off so fucking much.

U love being negative that's ok but damn everytime I come to this forum to have laugh I see you always posting depressing posts kills the mood

First off, I don't "love" being negative. I have fucking suicidal depression you cheenus. I hate being negative but I just am, I see no fucking light in life and I hate myself. And second, I'm sorry that me posting about my serious mental issues so I can vent instead of bottling up my feelings eventually bursting out and emotionally ruining me for weeks bothers you so much.

Others around you will notice this negative vibe and avoid you like plague

Tell me something I don't know.

Everyone has problems EVERYONE a lot people much much worse then u yet never moan imagine being those users reading ur posts

You know, I could say a lot of rude shit that could get me banned for this sentence alone, but I'll try to be rational, k? Here we go. Yes, I know people have worse problems than me but that's a fucking stupid reason to discount my issues or anyones. That's like saying "Well yeah this girl got shot but this kid has stage 4 cancer so her problems are completely irrelevant." Fuck that. Fuck that mindset so hard. People have issues, some people have it worse than me and I completely fucking aware, but that doesn't mean I don't have issues either.

As long got family, education and place to sleep you are already luckier then a lot of people with lot be happy about

Do you know what a mental disorder is? Have you ever suffered trauma? Has a friend of yours ever even been depressed? Actually, I take that back. I hope to fucking god a friend of yours doesn't have depression because you would be so far the opposite of help that you might actually drive them to commit suicide. Looking at somebody with PTSD, OCD, Bipolar, HFA, ADD, Suicidal Depression and Anxiety and saying "Fuck you, lighten up" is literally one of the scummiest things you could ever possibly do. It doesn't fucking matter what I have because my issues make me see it as 2 things. One, I don't deserve any of it. And two, none of it even matters anyway because my life is pointless. Jesus fucking christ.

They found out majority of mental illness comes from negative feeings toward ourselfs

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK? DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT.

Not sure if it's attention thing but you are cool person there are many more positive ways to get attention

There's one thing that pisses me off most in this world, and that's when people say I'm "seeking attention" or "I'm trying to get attention". Let me debunk this shit right now. I fucking hate myself. I hate it when people give me attention I don't deserve. I post this shit about my depression to fucking vent, not for attention. I feel like I don't even deserve birthday gifts, much less getting attention from people. I am not a fucking attention seeker god dammit.

And as for the cool person thing, I'm the fucking polar opposite of a cool person. I'm a disgusting, garbage piece of shit. And the biggest example is that instead of smiling and nodding at your comment and being respectful, I am breaking it down and proving to you that none of what you said is right and depression is a very serious thing. That alone is enough.

Ur mentality creates reality so you are creating all yourself chose be happy lighten up

Oh sure! I can choose to lighten up! I can choose to get rid of my very serious mental disorders! Gee, while I'm at it I can just completely forget the sexual assault I've faced! Hell, while I'm at it why don't I wish my step sister back to life! Because we can do anything with the power of thought!

I'm just trying help

Yeah, you're doin a real bang up job of that. I appreciate the help but you're pretty terrible at it. If you wanna help, educate yourself on depression and mental disorders and see how serious it can be. I've lost 3 fucking people to suicide in the past 12 months so I can SEE how serious it is. I'm depressed myself and I can SEE how serious it is. I've attempted suicide 4 times, maybe more, and I can fucking SEE how serious it is. You clearly cannot if you think I can just think it away with the power of "Good vibes, man. Whooooa."

I'm always positive in my posts because now people come here for laugh

Psssst, I have a secret to tell you. Human beings have different mindsets and mental structures. Not everyone is gonna be like you.

However, I will say I really liked your use of that Marge meme. Pretty good comedic timing. 10/10. Best comment.

Already has and negatively affects others U love being negative that's ok but damn everytime I come to this forum to have laugh I see you

• Still wondering whatever I should subscribe to Humble Bundle and get Total War: Warhammer or not.

• As long got family, education and place to sleep you are already luckier then a lot of people with lot be happy about

look, mum! it's another person who thinks this means your mental health problems will vanish!

Already has and negatively affects others U love being negative that's ok but damn everytime I come to this forum to have laugh I see you

• BBC at its finest, writing about youtubers and such.

• Sitting down in a club right know, observing a dude puking his insides out in front of his lady. What a fun night.

• Believe me, you deserve all the attention in the world. I don't know you, but please, don't harm yourself. I know what you feel. I've been there. I know what it feels like to hate yourself, because you are the only person you can't scape from. You are totally right, you have all the right to vent about your issues. Man, I hate it when assholes come and say "Lighten up" like being depressed is being on bad mood.

I have absolutely no idea how to respond to your post because it pisses me off so fucking much. U love being negative that's ok but da

• Did he rate it 14/88 or something?

• WHAT DID I DO NOW!?

RavenSnowstorm said: Sam and Max?

• They made a DVD of it, too, where you can supposedly play tricks like listen to only one of them at a time (either Metallica or the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra). I say "supposedly" because I didn't get it, but I have the CD set. Metal and classical have more in common than most people think.

Well there are quite a few Metallica fans who don't like their S&M album with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra, but in my opinion, it's an amazing live CD that beautifully blends metal and classical music.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.