The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You just made Motomu Toriyama (the director) cry. He didn't want you to just kinda like Lightning. He wanted you to love her as much as he does.

Johro posted: »

It's unfortunate because I kind of like the main character so far.

• I'll give him this: I love her in comparison to the other playable characters, which range from bland to annoying.

MichaelBP posted: »

You just made Motomu Toriyama (the director) cry. He didn't want you to just kinda like Lightning. He wanted you to love her as much as he does.

• The thimble is being removed from Monopoly and will be replaced with some other piece.

RIP Thimble.

• Maybe I'm just a dummy, but I always thought that piece was a salt shaker for some reason.

lupinb0y posted: »

The thimble is being removed from Monopoly and will be replaced with some other piece. RIP Thimble.

• Probably because noone knows what it is anymore, trying to keep relevant.

The thimble is being removed from Monopoly and will be replaced with some other piece. RIP Thimble.

• Me and my friend just got Dead Island together, killing zombies is fun.

Surely the best place to be during the apocalypse is on an island? already secure

• What is this disgrace?!

• I always thought it was a bin

• Well technically it was voted out after a poll was made to replace one of the pieces.

Probably because noone knows what it is anymore, trying to keep relevant.

• edited February 2017

• I have 34 notifications RULE 34 CUMFIRMED!

• CUMFIRMED

enter image description here

joshua007 posted: »

I have 34 notifications RULE 34 CUMFIRMED!

• I use a thimble to sew sometimes

Probably because noone knows what it is anymore, trying to keep relevant.

• That's good. If you want more killing zombie fun, I'd recommed Dying Light. It's made by the same devs and it features parkour, this game killed Dead Island for sure.

Me and my friend just got Dead Island together, killing zombies is fun. Surely the best place to be during the apocalypse is on an island? already secure

• Yeah we knew about that but Dead Island was like £6 on xbox gold offers, something just to play inbetween the battlefield 1 sweating!

AronDracula posted: »

That's good. If you want more killing zombie fun, I'd recommed Dying Light. It's made by the same devs and it features parkour, this game killed Dead Island for sure.

• Well, you made it easier. I just had to skip a bunch of threads though until I found it, I knew it was somewhere much later on though then the starting point you gave. But you made it a bit easier with the jump start. I consider that helping.

DabigRG posted: »

Did I help you?

• J. K. Rowling is a joke.

• He grabbed the lowest hanging fruit.

CUMFIRMED

• Fuck that.

• The Walking Dead section now has 1 thousand pages.

• edited February 2017

And it happened on F17!

The Walking Dead section now has 1 thousand pages.

• Oh yeah! That's great!

BTW I read this the first time it was posted.
    Ekelund21 posted: »

And it happened on F17!

• edited February 2017

I can't agree with you when your post has a video of the Amazing Banana Fucker.

J. K. Rowling is a joke.

• So, when will the TT web team stop being lazy and fix the mobile version of the site?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited February 2017

Good riddance. The clothes iron should be next to the chopping block.

• edited February 2017

Something's off about the Telltale AMA thread with Job, I can't post anything there, it keeps telling me there's an error and 'validate integer'.

• Well I haven't seen you post in a while. Do you have cancer or some shit?

papai46 posted: »

So, when will the TT web team stop being lazy and fix the mobile version of the site?

• Try refreshing the page; that happens sometimes. I think it's a server problem.

Harian96 posted: »

Something's off about the Telltale AMA thread with Job, I can't post anything there, it keeps telling me there's an error and 'validate integer'.

• Pretty sure the iron was replaced by the cat a few years ago.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Good riddance. The clothes iron should be next to the chopping block.

• edited February 2017

Bro, I don't give a fuck about the upcoming Justice League movie. THIS is Darkseid, right here.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

When I lived in New York, $7 for a sandwich was a miracle T_T

"Oh my god, why would you pay 7 bucks for a sandwich?" (Proceeds to drop 40 dollars on a vinyl of his favorite album that he already owns 3 versions of)

• edited February 2017

I did that but it persists - and the problem is exclusive only to the AMA, all other threads are functioning normally.

Everyone else still seems to be able to post in the AMA, but I can only Like comments.

Maybe its a conspiracy because I asked about Game of Thrones Season 2 and am being punished for it...

Try refreshing the page; that happens sometimes. I think it's a server problem.

• Guess who's about to blow $50 on a Last of Us hardcover concept art book because they have zero self control.

me
  • Log out and back in, maybe?

Harian96 posted: »

I did that but it persists - and the problem is exclusive only to the AMA, all other threads are functioning normally. Everyone else stil

• Honestly, I don't blame you. I'm saving up 150 bucks to blow on a Gecco Heather Mason figure with interchangable weapons so I'm no better. Plus the art in The Last of Us is wonderful.

Guess who's about to blow $50 on a Last of Us hardcover concept art book because they have zero self control. me

• I just finished Uncharted 1. I missed a couple trophies, so I might go back for them.

• I just ordered it

enter image description here

Honestly, I don't blame you. I'm saving up 150 bucks to blow on a Gecco Heather Mason figure with interchangable weapons so I'm no better. Plus the art in The Last of Us is wonderful.

• Hell yeah

I just ordered it

• I recently got all 4 games since I've only ever played the first half of 4 and the first 30 minutes of 2, is the first one worth going back and playing?

I just finished Uncharted 1. I missed a couple trophies, so I might go back for them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.