The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You are correct, someone did. Pussy little SJW triggered by harmless shirt

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm going to take a guess and say someone somehow managed to convince themselves this was racist. No it is not.

• I farted in my room like 2 hours ago and I can still smell it =[

• Yes.

I have a question? Look at the shirt below Is this shirt racist, yes or no?

• 30 minutes into Doom and I already love it, I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one.

• enter image description here

I farted in my room like 2 hours ago and I can still smell it =[

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2017

Yeah, I heard pretty good things about the modern Doom. I tried the E3 Demo on PC and it seemed really fun.

With games like this, Sonic Mania, etc, it's neat to see developers going to the "back to basics" approach with the added benefit of modern hindsight and production qualities!

30 minutes into Doom and I already love it, I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one.

• oh, it gets really fucking fun after you start racking up all the weapons

30 minutes into Doom and I already love it, I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one.

• I'm looking forward to it.

Deltino posted: »

oh, it gets really fucking fun after you start racking up all the weapons

• Consider it an act of international diplomacy to celebrate everyone's holidays.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

NOW I WANT SOME

• Is that shirt racist? No way.
    Does it bring back bad memories? Yes. :'(

I have a question? Look at the shirt below Is this shirt racist, yes or no?

• Finished season 2 of Breaking Bad. Jesus Christ, it was crazy.

This series just keeps better and better!

• Oh please, that's not worse than having a classmate far away from you, farting silently and making the whole classroom smell like sh*t for a few minutes, and thus making some (not all) of my pals get out of that room

I farted in my room like 2 hours ago and I can still smell it =[

• I have discovered the my kettle for some reason will completely shut down all the power outlets in my room along with several other people on my floor if plugged into an outlet. I now have the power to annoy myself and several other people.

• edited February 2017

House of Cards is one of the most darkest shows I've ever seen while being one of the least violent.

The manipulation, the betrayal, the constant throwing-under-the-bus (literally), etc.

Frank Underwood is corrupt as shit, but I still love him for it.

FrankUnderwood2020

• Hmm... Telltale sure has been doing a lot of The Wolf Among Us tweets... Interesting.

• Fun fact: Go back and look at the episode titles for episodes 1, 4, 10, and 13.

Finished season 2 of Breaking Bad. Jesus Christ, it was crazy. This series just keeps better and better!

• I had a lot of fun playing that game. It makes you feel like a badass.

• You are entitled to nothing

The greatest line ever. And I'm still struggling through Season 1.

House of Cards is one of the most darkest shows I've ever seen while being one of the least violent. The manipulation, the betrayal, the

• This bodes pretty well for Death Stranding too.

• edited February 2017

'737 Down Over ABQ'.

...I don't get it.

Fun fact: Go back and look at the episode titles for episodes 1, 4, 10, and 13.

• Think, how did the season end? With a plane collision.

One of the planes involved was Wayfarer 515, a Boeing 737 commercial plane. The plane was down over Albuquerque, which is abbreviated as ABQ.

These titles, when put together, foreshadow the ending of Season 2.

'737 Down Over ABQ'. ...I don't get it.

• Oh okay. I see it now.

For a couple seconds, I thought it meant 737 people died in those planes. But no, it was a boeing 737.

• edited February 2017

You know its that time of the month when a advert for gluten free makes you tear up

The little boy could eat all the party food and that made me emotional. I hate myself.

• Donny darko grew up to be a meth head

• I think the Telltale AMA was a failure. There should have been like a live time limit. Now the thread is just wasting away with angry posts against Job.

• These are kind of old now but I never posted about them lol.

1) Martin Shrkeli, the Pharma bro, joined my school's meme page, left, came back, posted his phone number, had a livestream answering calls, applied to my school, became a mod for the meme page, and then the next morning, all signs of his posts and all the memes were deleted. Cue X-Files theme

2) Got a job, god bless, give me that a-few-dollars-above-current-CA-minimum-wage

3) Professor: (after opening announcements this Tuesday) And now let's talk about Milo... Just kidding

• It failed because it quickly dissolved into a shit flinging contest directed at Job. If people didn't instantly turn against him like he's Hitler then he probably would have kept the AMA going.

Harian96 posted: »

I think the Telltale AMA was a failure. There should have been like a live time limit. Now the thread is just wasting away with angry posts against Job.

• You are entitled to nothing

Favorite scene so far. Also, keep with it man. Seasons 1 and 2 have been the best so far.

You are entitled to nothing The greatest line ever. And I'm still struggling through Season 1.

• There were many questions that straight out contained, well, harsh words and passive-aggressiveness like "Why is this season so bad?", "Why episodes so short?".

I still do believe he should have answered more questions despite those little remarks. Nobody forced him to do the AMA and as it was his own decision he should have carried it out, completely, if that is possible.

lupinb0y posted: »

It failed because it quickly dissolved into a shit flinging contest directed at Job. If people didn't instantly turn against him like he's Hitler then he probably would have kept the AMA going.

• Yeah I would have liked him to have answered more questions, or at least gotten the mods to delete the bad "questions" and answer the more well worded ones. But still, it's completely understandable why he stopped honestly.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

There were many questions that straight out contained, well, harsh words and passive-aggressiveness like "Why is this season so bad?", "Why

• So I got an idea for a new story and I'm doing a rough draft just to see how it goes. Basic premise is that an American family moves to Australia and settles down in a small town only to find that a lot of the locals dislike Americans. And it's about how the family and the few friends they make deal with the hostility from the rest of the town.

Is there anyone one here who's spent a fair amount of time in both countries who can tell me some differences they've noticed between life in America vs Australia?

• Lately, I've noticed my best friend distancing themselves from me, and for some reason, it's affecting me in a pretty bad way.

It kinda validates my fear of abandonment, and idk. It's just fucking with my head, especially since this is the third time this month that I've "lost" someone I was close to.

I'm unsure as to what I should do. I don't want to lose them, but I don't wanna appear to be too clingy, either.

Hopefully this works itself out.

I realize how insignificant this must seem, but I can't help but worry over it quite a bit.

• Are they distancing themselves from other friends or just you? I've tried to distance myself from friends a few times because I thought they were sick of my anger issues and wanted me gone.

Lately, I've noticed my best friend distancing themselves from me, and for some reason, it's affecting me in a pretty bad way. It kinda v

• I just realised im a year younger than I thought. Im so fucking stupid.

• They could be going through a rough patch right now I lost alot of friends due to my depression. There are too many possible reasons to guess you just have to ask or something

Lately, I've noticed my best friend distancing themselves from me, and for some reason, it's affecting me in a pretty bad way. It kinda v

• My mind is empty but IL post this comment to fill my misery ^~^

• that's....unusual

I just realised im a year younger than I thought. Im so fucking stupid.

• Just ask them why they're distancing themselves from you. I don't see what else you can do.

• Woah... That can be both really cool and really bad.

I just realised im a year younger than I thought. Im so fucking stupid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.